Patriots spying with a helicopter at camp today????

Just helped the falcons track down a helicopter spying on the camp. I zoomed in to get the numbers..... Maybe new england isn't done spying on our team. 

By the way I'm one of the falcons photographers. 

It was a helicopter that wasn't allowed. And I doubt it was patriots, they wouldn't be that obvious. Or are they that dumb, lol. 

FB_IMG_1501171478379.jpg

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, mashburn*Fibonacci said:

Just helped the falcons track down a helicopter spying on the camp. I zoomed in to get the numbers..... Maybe new england isn't done spying on our team. 

By the way I'm one of the falcons photographers. 

It was a helicopter that wasn't allowed. And I doubt it was patriots, they wouldn't be that obvious. Or are they that dumb, lol. 

FB_IMG_1501171478379.jpg

They were dumb enough to steal people's play sheets to the point of team's expecting it and put out dummy ones for them to find so I don't underestimate them

2 minutes ago, Ghost_02 said:

I said "they" ...wha that has to do w me. I dont know..

Yeah, ok :rolleyes:.... Ghost/new member. 

Any non Patriots fan knows that team tried to cheat on anything they can. 

Let me share this. Falcons never lost a playbook before due to someone grabbing what they say is the wrong bag. Nor has a drone flew over anywhere they have practiced at. Nor had there ever been a helicopter fly over that wasn't allowed...... but now that they are a threat, crap happens a lot. And it didn't happen until Superbowl week. 

12 minutes ago, mashburn*Fibonacci said:

10 minutes ago, kschreck said:

While this all (ok mostly) just joking around, we do play them this year and they have cheated against much lesser opponents in the past so clearly it's impossible....

www.yourteamcheats.com

Regardless of being a pats fan or not, this whole cheating topic is embarrassing all around.  Spygate was about filming from the wrong location.  10 years later and i still cannot comprehend how people always cry wolf against the patriots anytime anything "video recording" is mentioned.  There is a lot of speculation around a lot of teams and cheating.  Any real football fan needs to ignore the noise as 95% of it is probably BS.

9 minutes ago, dozenoysters said:

www.yourteamcheats.com

Regardless of being a pats fan or not, this whole cheating topic is embarrassing all around.  Spygate was about filming from the wrong location.  10 years later and i still cannot comprehend how people always cry wolf against the patriots anytime anything "video recording" is mentioned.  There is a lot of speculation around a lot of teams and cheating.  Any real football fan needs to ignore the noise as 95% of it is probably BS.

I've read way to much with far too many documented sources to even bother with this "probably" BS of yours.  Have no desire to get any deeper into this subject anymore would rather keep it light and fun, you will have to chose to educate yourself or not....I personally don't care either way.  

11 minutes ago, kschreck said:

I've read way to much with far too many documented sources to even bother with this "probably" BS of yours.  Have no desire to get any deeper into this subject anymore would rather keep it light and fun, you will have to chose to educate yourself or not....I personally don't care either way.  

^^^^ This. 

dude has just set himself as a troll. 

12 minutes ago, mashburn*Fibonacci said:

^^^^ This. 

dude has just set himself as a troll. 

No he hasn't.  He has an opinion opposite of yours. That doesn't make him a troll. I also disagree with half this Patriots cheating schtick that's been thrown around every couple months as well. Does that make me a troll?

18 minutes ago, xskyx said:

No he hasn't.  He has an opinion opposite of yours. That doesn't make him a troll. I also disagree with half this Patriots cheating schtick that's been thrown around every couple months as well. Does that make me a troll?

he just is not being silly with me. he is being silly with everyone. 

you disagree with half. how would that make you a troll. this guy disagrees with everything but the one thing of filming ages ago. And then he writes to people in here insulting them (again not just me). so if you started acting a jerk and started acting like you were gun hoe for one team, yes you would be a troll. 

3 minutes ago, droopy1592 said:

Good point. Their fans sure are concerned with our board. We have more Pats fans here than the usual Saints/Seahawks/Panthers fans. 

yet you go over there and to niners and etc. and you do not see us..... You will see us on the saints, panties, and a couple go over to the seahwaks. And by  that I mean to obviously troll. 

29 minutes ago, xskyx said:

Thank you.  It seems like when someone has a different opinion they get the troll sticker, its the internet's "racist card" lol.  The whole cheating jokes get old quick.  Everything is a conspiracy, everyone has "seen too much" or "read too much."  Takes the fun out of the entertainment of the NFL.  Fact of the matter is, most people don't know jack ****.  It is funny how similar issues happen across the league with other teams, but guess what... you only hear about it when its a select few teams.  

How'd  ATL fans feel about pumping crowd noise into the stadium a couple years back?  Got a $350k fine right?  Did you defend your team, did you still stand by your team?  Fast forward 10 years and tell me how you'd react if people never let it down and made a joke about a new bose speaker coming out and ATL being interested in putting it in their stadium.

Just to set the tone of this post, I know this is a joke and I can still laugh at it.  Its all good. But like any loyal fan, i still find myself coming across a lot of "NFL fans" who have no idea that Spygate was about filming from an illegal location, not filming illegally.  

24 minutes ago, droopy1592 said:

Good point. Their fans sure are concerned with our board. We have more Pats fans here than the usual Saints/Seahawks/Panthers fans. 

I'm on several boards, including the Pats forums (which have been rather dry actually in the past couple months.)

This forum is actually pretty good... i like reading perspectives and opinons from other fan bases.  Also you tend to get pretty good information from loyal fan bases.  I have been on here for months now (just recently registered) so... no troll title for me.  I would have joined Feb 6th if that was the case.

2 minutes ago, dozenoysters said:

I'm on several boards, including the Pats forums (which have been rather dry actually in the past couple months.)

This forum is actually pretty good... i like reading perspectives and opinons from other fan bases.  Also you tend to get pretty good information from loyal fan bases.  I have been on here for months now (just recently registered) so... no troll title for me.  I would have joined Feb 6th if that was the case.

That's great and all but it doesn't change my observations. Pats fans are in our forum more than any other except our own. Look at a YouTube video or nfl article about falcons and there are tons of Pats fans trash talking. 

1 hour ago, kschreck said:

While this all (ok mostly) just joking around, we do play them this year and they have cheated against much lesser opponents in the past so clearly it's impossible....

Yea i get its jokes and all. Really doesnt bother me what say about them, but lets not act like all teams dont try some type of gamesmanship...

Your team knows that..

And i dont need to break down spygate n deflategate.

Just hope (so far not) some of you can take what you dish out.

Archived