ket222

How much have NE, TB, Green Bay, Dallas, SEA improved? who worries you?

107 posts in this topic

8 hours ago, PK Manley said:

I'll just repeat this again, because you must not have seen it.  Good luck this year.

Suck we have to wait so long to see who's right about this! :lol:

23 hours ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Giants have the best defense in the NFL? Since when?

Last year from week 7 they were i think in the top 3 of a lot of defensive categories 

10 minutes ago, Falcon form E said:

Last year from week 7 they were i think in the top 3 of a lot of defensive categories 

They have a good defense, they showed that last year, but I think it's probably a stretch calling them the best defense in the NFL.

If the offense is similar to last year then there really is no opponent style that is difficult. We match up with every style of offense and defense.

None of our opponents worry me. I just worry about us. I worry that Poe will be Steven Jackson. I worry that Beasley will regress and disappear like he did in the playoffs. That Neal, Jones, and Campbell will have a sophomore slump. That Ryan will make more of those inexplicable throws straight to a defender then go down with a season ending knee injury. I worry that Sark will totally screw our offense up. I worry that 51 seasons have taught me that high expectations always end in disappointment. But then I think, no GD way this coming season ends without a Lombardi! This team is the real deal. 19-0!