Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ket222

How much have NE, TB, Green Bay, Dallas, SEA improved? who worries you?

116 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Fair enough. I wouldn't bet against them on division champs though. They are easily the most talented team in the division. Your team has got something going though.

Its going to be a fun season to watch thats for sure. The falcons are still the team to beat but the gmen are rising behind a good D, the packers are tough to beat with Rogers and the seahawks are always tough. I like the Bucs, panthers, cards, or philly to be a darkhorse wildcard team that rides the wave to the nfccg. 

32 minutes ago, radio24 said:

Its going to be a fun season to watch thats for sure. The falcons are still the team to beat but the gmen are rising behind a good D, the packers are tough to beat with Rogers and the seahawks are always tough. I like the Bucs, panthers, cards, or philly to be a darkhorse wildcard team that rides the wave to the nfccg. 

Bucs aren't going anywhere with that Oline.

BoomGoesTheDynamite likes this

I love our schedule this year. We have a chance to get revenge in Seattle and New England, school the Cowboys, shred the cheeseheads and sweep the Saints again.

2 hours ago, Alomar said:

If Carr stays healthy, I think the Raiders can take NE...

NE has a better offense, a better defense and a better coaching staff...they are much better than the Raiders.....

When people talk about the Patriots "insane" offseason, I wonder if they realize that they lost free agents worth $27 million/year to other teams (Ryan, Sheard, Bennett, Blount) and within the last 12 months, they also lost 2 players worth $29 million/year in Collins and Chandler Jones.

They had to make quite a few moves in order to not get worse this offseason.  I do expect them to be somewhat improved, but it would worry me more if they used that first rounder to get a pass rusher to replace one of the three they've lost rather than a receiver they don't really need in Cooks.

11 hours ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Not scared of any of them. The Falcons are talented enough to beat anyone 

Exactly. If the Falcons play the way they're capable of playing then there's no team they can't beat. Our own fans are embarrassing in the way they think about this team.

58 minutes ago, PK Manley said:

When people talk about the Patriots "insane" offseason, I wonder if they realize that they lost free agents worth $27 million/year to other teams (Ryan, Sheard, Bennett, Blount) and within the last 12 months, they also lost 2 players worth $29 million/year in Collins and Chandler Jones.

They had to make quite a few moves in order to not get worse this offseason.  I do expect them to be somewhat improved, but it would worry me more if they used that first rounder to get a pass rusher to replace one of the three they've lost rather than a receiver they don't really need in Cooks.

The worse thing that could happen is Gronk being healthy all year long...they modified his compensation this year and added a bunch of bonuses pending production...a healthy and motivated Gronkowski is a bad news for the rest of the league.....Cooks, Gilmore ...that was just gravy..and let's not forget D. Harris from the Jets....their fans are so pissed that he'll finish his career with NE...it's D. Revis all over again........Gillislee ( spelling ? ) is a younger Blount.....I am so tired of the Patriots...the nightmare needs to end eventually right ?

Only team that exist to me other than our birds is the Pats...I want them, I hate them, I want a re-match so we can destroy them. Don't care nor am I concerned about any of those other teams you mentioned...unless Green Bay's defense has gotten better. I don't care how bad we beat them last year, A Rodgers is still freaking A Rodgers. Give him some defense and that's the most trouble we'll see next season.

vs. GB is a toss up

@DET is a toss up

@NE will be a loss

Home vs. Dallas is a toss up

Home vs. TB week 12 will be a loss; we'll be coming off a Monday night game @SEA on 5 days rest and the Bucs will be coming off a bye (**** the schedulers). They play well in Atl for some reason.

@TB @NO & @CAR could all be losses as well. **** having an early bye. **** that gauntlet.

3 hours ago, falconidae said:

Bucs aren't going anywhere with that Oline.

ugh they went 9-7 with Hawley starting at center lol. 

9 hours ago, EB2124 said:

This is why.

IMG950514.JPG

Not saying it wasn't PI, but this picture isn't good evidence. Julio's hand is on the ball. 

Just now, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

I did and I couldn't make heads or tails of it seeing as how I don't know what Julio's hand on the ball has to do with anything.

okay then, you're an idiot.

8 minutes ago, Realist said:

okay then, you're an idiot.

Ok, I'll be that, but at least I know pass interference when I see it.

And, yes, the picture does look more like pass interference than not.

2 minutes ago, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

Ok, I'll be that, but at least I know pass interference when I see it.

And, yes, the picture does look more like pass interference than not.

First off let clarify, I do believe the play in question was indeed PI, but that picture did not support that claim.

Defensive PI can only occur between the time the ball is thrown and when it is touched by the offensive player. I would link you directly to NFL.com, but you can look it up yourself.

That picture clearly shows Julio's hand on the ball and Sherman's hand on Julio.

SOLELY BASED ON THAT PICTURE, there is no PI. 

Based on the full play, there is PI. 

Learn the **** rules.

1 minute ago, Realist said:

First off let clarify, I do believe the play in question was indeed PI, but that picture did not support that claim.

Defensive PI can only occur between the time the ball is thrown and when it is touched by the offensive player. I would link you directly to NFL.com, but you can look it up yourself.

That picture clearly shows Julio's hand on the ball and Sherman's hand on Julio.

Learn the **** rules.

Did you seriously just type all that in response to someone you just called an idiot?

Seattle will be a cake walk. Their team is going down the drain and Russel Wilson had to go on a diet. Couple his size slowing down his mobility with that terrible O-Line....

6 minutes ago, Realist said:

Learn the **** rules.

btw... I think you're the one who needs to learn the rules...

(a) Contact by a defender who is not playing the ball and such contact restricts the receiver’s opportunity to make the catch. 

(b) Playing through the back of a receiver in an attempt to make a play on the ball. 

(c) Grabbing a receiver’s arm(s) in such a manner that restricts his opportunity to catch a pass.

falconidae likes this

54 minutes ago, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

btw... I think you're the one who needs to learn the rules...

IMG_3065.thumb.PNG.86fd6ea84ac51379918da613131b37a5.PNG