Mercedes Benz Stadium Parking

1 minute ago, HighFlyingFalcon said:

Thanks for the info!  We may just stick with what we've got then~Cannot get here soon enough

I purchased Lot P as well - so maybe we will see you there!

Like you - it can't get here soon enough for me!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 hours ago, HighFlyingFalcon said:

We bought parking in Lot P Friday night.  We had to go to McDonough yesterday so we drove by what I believe is Lot P yesterday but what we saw (and believe is Lot P) is a very small lot.  Is Lot P across from the fire station?  Anyone that's parked there previously, how hard is it to get to 75 after games?  Thinking about trying to change to either Blue Lot or the AJC Lot across from Philips/CNN Center~We've always parked in that area.

We bought Lot P yesterday too, lol. It's a little more expensive than the Gulch but it looks to be more private, and seems to have plenty of shady trees (at least early in the season). Has anyone parked there before?

We used to drive by the Elliot Street Pub leaving the games back when the Mitchell street bridge was closed. I always thought that looked like a cool little bar. Reminded me of this place I went down in Cabo years ago. 

FYI, I heard back from the Falcons ticket office this AM. They said ALL the lots will be opened to purchase probably on Thursday. The gulch is not sold out.

Edited by since68andcounting
1 hour ago, SeatandRow said:

Did the club seat PSL holders have a special code to enter or was it just there account number? 

Enter your account number and you should be able to see all of the options. My sales rep said they we're supposed to send out an email today but I have yet to see one. 

Boo... I--Deck is gone this year... now debating on whether or not to buy a pass or just pay as I go...

If all of the north side options are $20+ a game, I see little value over just selecting a random lot in the area upon arrival.

Edited by cyberlian
2 hours ago, cyberlian said:

Boo... I--Deck is gone this year... now debating on whether or not to buy a pass or just pay as I go...

If all of the north side options are $20+ a game, I see little value over just selecting a random lot in the area upon arrival.

Wanted to let you know, that I deck seems to be available. It is showing as available for $166 for the season pass.

1 hour ago, ATLwahoo said:

Wanted to let you know, that I deck seems to be available. It is showing as available for $166 for the season pass.

It just showed up on mine too. I'll probably still get it, but it stinks that the $166 price is up so much over the $75 rate last year, while offering no phone entry and no pre-printed passes. Oh well, that's how it goes... 

Just a quick question for anyone who bought parking with mobile entry. I bought LOT F that has mobile entry. When I view the ticket it can be scanned but then it states that my ticket must be printed so it can be scanned by the tenant at the lot. Anyone has the same thing that purchased in a lot like LOT A or B? Or anywhere that can be mobile really. I ask because their is a few things about LOT F like one it can't be clicked on the map. It also states it is .7 miles away from MBS when in fact it's more like .4 to .5. They have lots further away stating it is .5 away. So I see that LOT F is glitched some so hoping that the restrooms on site and the mobile entry is correct. I also don't see where I can transfer and email it to a buyer or friend as I will have a friend going to game 4 of the preseason to check out the stadium. I'd like to transfer the parking pass to them. Anyway, if anyone can let me know about their experience so I know if it's just the glitch in LOT F or if they still have to make transfer and managing our parking passes available. Thanks. 

I am not big on tail-gating (I know that I speak heresy).  

I prefer hanging out at a bar before and after games.  I am hoping for an underground parking lot under present-day Georgia Dome and for several streets lined with cafes and bars adjacent to the stadium........similar to Wrigley field.  

In my opinion, that would be the best for the local economy and add a sense of community to the Falcon/AU nations.    

5 hours ago, etherdome said:

I prefer hanging out at a bar before and after games.  I am hoping for an underground parking lot under present-day Georgia Dome and for several streets lined with cafes and bars adjacent to the stadium........similar to Wrigley field.  

In my opinion, that would be the best for the local economy and add a sense of community to the Falcon/AU nations.    

That sounds like a good idea~we too don't tailgate but like to get to the landing early until the stadium opens and then we go into the stadium.

On 7/17/2017 at 3:35 PM, kelvin31063 said:

I'll continue to catch the MARTA... if you purchased PSL with season tickets they should be ashamed to even charge for parking IMO.

Don't forget the other hidden fees. In the extra small type.

The use path to your seat fee ---after all it's the Falcons stadium and you are trespassing but it's only $2 every foot but it begins where you exit your vehicle once arriving.

There an breath the air at stadium fee $5 with an open roof $10 when its closed, look at the halo board fee $10 

Yep you get free refills Falcons hope you enjoy them because there is a $25 urination fee to use the facilities, the BM fee is $50 be careful with those nachos, buffalo wings and the 2 dollar hotdogs sponsored by Ex lax. Falcons had also added for the ladies a look in the mirror fee $5, and a complain about the husband, boyfriend fee it's just $.50 but it can sometimes add up.

Cursing fee $5 

Standing at your seat fee, you paid for the right to SIT in a seat, not to stand and yell and scream that is an additional $10 per game $20 at the Saints game. There is an additional $5 if you want to discuss the officiating or game play with another fan. 

Giving  high five after a good play or touch down is $5, trash talk to the opposing teams fans $10, $20 at the Saints game.

Check out the cheerleaders fee, $5 dollars without binoculars $10 with binoculars 

IF the Falcons win you are charged with $10 go home in a good mood fee, thankfully they decided that if the Falcons lose the go home pissed is just $1 

8 hours ago, etherdome said:

I agree. Braves did it right with the Battery. I know the Hawks are planning something like that so hopefully them and the Falcons team up on that effort. I know originally there was suppose to be like 18 mil put into the surround area for just such an area. I do tailgate but typically just me and whoever goes with me buys like a publix sandwich and drinks a few beers. No cooking. Now I used to be a part of a big tailgating group of like 50 people. Honestly it was fun but we'd get there so early it wore me out. Almost like a work day. Very stressful. Now I like maybe getting down there between 10 and 11 then chill before the game. I'm excited to see what the Falcons have in store in front of the stadium outside but inside the gates. Hopefully that will be a cool start. 

21 hours ago, Ghost Rider said:

Just a quick question for anyone who bought parking with mobile entry. I bought LOT F that has mobile entry. When I view the ticket it can be scanned but then it states that my ticket must be printed so it can be scanned by the tenant at the lot. Anyone has the same thing that purchased in a lot like LOT A or B? Or anywhere that can be mobile really. I ask because their is a few things about LOT F like one it can't be clicked on the map. It also states it is .7 miles away from MBS when in fact it's more like .4 to .5. They have lots further away stating it is .5 away. So I see that LOT F is glitched some so hoping that the restrooms on site and the mobile entry is correct. I also don't see where I can transfer and email it to a buyer or friend as I will have a friend going to game 4 of the preseason to check out the stadium. I'd like to transfer the parking pass to them. Anyway, if anyone can let me know about their experience so I know if it's just the glitch in LOT F or if they still have to make transfer and managing our parking passes available. Thanks. 

I saw the same things on the pass and I asked about it. It seems that on every pass it says to print it. The mobile is new and they didn't change that from their old passes. Their is no formal transfer process like for tickets. Just take a screenshot of the pass and email it.