Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BIRDLAND 2.0

Per German Intelligence: Iran Seeking Nuclear Weapons Technology

46 posts in this topic

http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001hAxpm6ZXUa2N_DwN4ksSPAo4EG2A0JRFFL1Qb5gRJXIe8aeGTloLnR5xuK0p3ho7iHFqcW8_SqvzhT8rOCM-YVS6Ek35XIsyJJrXivHwoNQv4PR7IeBSeZUUo62iNJumJuZDNojd1Q7UEDl6K0ZLW9sYJ8jeZdex2rmXLaju2-jdtMvCbTIkMJVy9i4m1hrxD1AloZWF2Cgi9lisX7T3vDsF8GLYaU-FezUa10s1EJghI5qxT3b959rVA6i9NH0g&c=VTXBGiqMiyRqzIQ8SEmwDYnbOsA_3DfJQtGwJbJuA0fHnqfA9sF6gw==&ch=DFWX6sn6ElGnKGdj66fOHLUPR74-eR6PfOu4-6hDcKWWvgRs-oVAlA==

(from iPhone) 

This is the top priority in the Middle East. GW Bush gave Israel bunker buster bombs in 2006 to penetrate all 12 known nuclear facilities in Iran. This country IS the world sponsor of Islamic terrorism! Israel and the USA could incorporate a joint Air/Naval/Land strike on 12 known nuclear plants, all hard military targets of air defense/aircraft/navy/troops while putting submarine fleet on task of destroying/monitoring Iranian navy. 

1 hour ago, dmo_dlo said:

Iranians spied on Israel?!! Bought valves? Bring on the bunker buster bombs :)

An meanwhile let's continue our unconditional support of the real sponsor and the founder of Islamic extremism. 

170520072813-03-trump-saudi-arabia-0520-exlarge-169.jpg

Barbarians with oil. Did Ivanka mention the Saudi's in her human rights speech about China a few days ago? 

8 hours ago, dmo_dlo said:

Iranians spied on Israel?!! Bought valves? Bring on the bunker buster bombs :)

An meanwhile let's continue our unconditional support of the real sponsor and the founder of Islamic extremism. 

170520072813-03-trump-saudi-arabia-0520-exlarge-169.jpg

I agree on Saudia Arabia being part of problem. The Wahhabism school of Islam is just as vile as Hezbollah and ISIS. I don't trust  Saudia Arabia, but the heir to the throne is actually pro-Israel. 100 million in US military shipment to the Saudis. The only country I trust in the ME is Israel.

At least 60% of our oil comes from one particular field in Saudia Arabia. Not necessary anymore. US is NOW world's leading oil producer! Saudia Arabia like Jordan and Egypt do not want a nuclear weapons capable Iran either. Point being that we're not beholden to ME except to protect Israel and eliminate ISIS as well a nuclear threat Iran and even so-called moderate Islamic countries see Iran as a threat to regional peace.

3 hours ago, BIRDLAND 2.0 said:

I agree on Saudia Arabia being part of problem. The Wahhabism school of Islam is just as vile as Hezbollah and ISIS. I don't trust  Saudia Arabia, but the heir to the throne is actually pro-Israel. 100 million in US military shipment to the Saudis. The only country I trust in the ME is Israel.

At least 60% of our oil comes from one particular field in Saudia Arabia. Not necessary anymore. US is NOW world's leading oil producer! Saudia Arabia like Jordan and Egypt do not want a nuclear weapons capable Iran either. Point being that we're not beholden to ME except to protect Israel and eliminate ISIS as well a nuclear threat Iran and even so-called moderate Islamic countries see Iran as a threat to regional peace.

With Trump in office that's even going to get higher...energy independence is our true freedom.  

BIRDLAND 2.0 and Jimsmusic™ like this

41 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

With Trump in office that's even going to get higher...energy independence is our true freedom.  

Cue the rage...as Governor Palin would say, Drill , Baby, Drill! 

5 minutes ago, BIRDLAND 2.0 said:

Cue the rage...as Governor Palin would say, Drill , Baby, Drill! 

If Russia had it to do all over again in 1867, do you think they would have sold off all those natural resources for a mere $7.2 million? :lol:  Just think, at the time it was called Seward's (SOS William Seward) folly.  Yes, the same Seward who's attempted assassination by knife, was a coup attempt along with the Lincoln assassination.  

Jimsmusic™ and BIRDLAND 2.0 like this

3 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

If Russia had it to do all over again in 1867, do you think they would have sold off all those natural resources for a mere $7.2 million? :lol:  Just think, at the time it was called Seward's (SOS William Seward) folly.  Yes, the same Seward who's attempted assassination by knife, was a coup attempt along with the Lincoln assassination.  

Head on over to the TATF "ESPN Who's the Overrated Team" thread. Almost positive a WARNING POINT and/or BAN is coming my way for Tim Mazetti and myself making very UN PC statements. Ahhh, Free Speech! 

12 minutes ago, BIRDLAND 2.0 said:

Head on over to the TATF "ESPN Who's the Overrated Team" thread. Almost positive a WARNING POINT and/or BAN is coming my way for Tim Mazetti and myself making very UN PC statements. Ahhh, Free Speech! 

You sure do like playing a victim. 

1 hour ago, Tim Mazetti said:

ESPN: Guns kill people, homos are normal...

36 minutes ago, BIRDLAND 2.0 said:

Freaking PC crowd comes in...

1scxb0.jpg

27 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Who?

19 minutes ago, Jpowers said:

Isn't it the dude from the videos he likes to post?

It's a conservative black guy dramatically acting overly conservative for YouTube to get subscribers. 

10 hours ago, Andrews_31 said:

I thought it was Birdman!:lol:  You learn something new everyday!

Nope.  According to him, he is a white guy in California.  He is obsessed with black men that criticize other black people in the US. 

SpongeDad likes this