so it was planned to look like a football as the sun sets  :ninja:

maybe there's more to the sphincter than I originally thought there was

nah.....still a giant robotic looking a-hole thing

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, msantana00 said:

Does anyone know if/when season ticket holders will get the chance to buy additional single game tickets???

I would like to know when they go on sale. Not sure how the psl works but out of town and I'm looking for single game tickets in December.

8 hours ago, msantana00 said:

Does anyone know if/when season ticket holders will get the chance to buy additional single game tickets???

I've been told by our rep that they aren't going to allow single game tickets to STH due to the PSL.  You'd think that they'd give STH a chance to buy single game tix rather than putting them out there for opponent's fans to pick up. Hopefully they will change their minds.

2 hours ago, Razrtalons said:

I would like to know when they go on sale. Not sure how the psl works but out of town and I'm looking for single game tickets in December.

Same here. Currently keeping an eye on resale sites for Packers tickets to drop.

Will be looking for Vikings and Saints tickets at some point. 

46 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

Blank will be ready.

If not we get a a couple games in the Dome before they blow it up in November.

If that happens I'm going.

Hopefully I closed out the last two as whoopins in the Dome against SEA and GB in 2016.

The Dome was my favorite Atlanta Stadium from 1992-2016. Will miss it. So many memories.

Think they are ready to decommission the Dome unless something changed from June 7th. 

To me though still looks like chitload to do.

http://www.ajc.com/sports/football/georgia-dome-implosion-date-set/uJTjDe07LxuGOU5xyKBt6H/

Recent progress on the construction of Mercedes-Benz Stadium has led officials to set a date for demolishing the Georgia Dome next door.

The Dome — the Falcons’ home for the past 25 years — is now scheduled for implosion at 7:30 a.m. on Nov. 20, the team’s parent company, AMB Group, said Friday.

Mercedes-Benz Stadium, the Dome’s successor, is slated to open Aug. 26 with a Falcons-Arizona Cardinals exhibition game.

The original plan was for the Dome to be imploded in July, but that plan was scrapped in April to keep the building in place as an insurance policy against further construction delays with the new stadium. Issues related to steel work on the retractable roof caused three previous delays in the opening date — first from March 1 to June 1, then to July 30, then to Aug. 26.

On 7/8/2017 at 1:40 PM, papachaz said:

so it was planned to look like a football as the sun sets  :ninja:

maybe there's more to the sphincter than I originally thought there was

nah.....still a giant robotic looking a-hole thing

Or a camera shutter. I guess it's whatever you're into.

On 7/7/2017 at 4:47 PM, putnam6 said:

Seatgeek,( so do other sites) is showing loads of tickets for the opening game. 

Virtually every section has seats some of the prices are high but some aren't to bad. Buffalo game seems like their prices are much more in line

but $25,000 23 of us could get together and get a suite if i am reading it correctly  at the Packer game LOL.

https://seatgeek.com/packers-at-falcons-tickets/9-17-2017-atlanta-georgia-mercedes-benz-stadium/nfl/3851205

The good thing about electronic tix I guess is that you can wait till last minute when prices start dropping and if they hit your price, buy and go.  

On 7/6/2017 at 7:29 AM, ParanoidAndroid said:

It is quite impressive in person.  I remember seeing the Georgia Dome for the first time and was amazed at how big it was.  Mercedes Benz makes it look old and tiny. 

After seeing it up close, I finally bit the bullet and got tickets!!!  Greenbay tickets were out of the question, so I got tickets to the Dolphins game since they were substantially cheaper.  Plus I figure it will take several real games to get everything from concessions to ticketing running efficiently as possible.  It's too bad the Aints games are so far away.  Can't freakin wait.  

One of my coworkers is a Cowboys fan who used to live in ATL. We're thinking about taking a road trip down for the Cowboys game.

1 hour ago, RichardCNile said:

The good thing about electronic tix I guess is that you can wait till last minute when prices start dropping and if they hit your price, buy and go.  

Yep it is good, with my job schedule its difficult to plan out in advanced anyway. Looks like there will be tickets every game just depends on how much you are willing to spend. I'm just glad it looks like there will be tickets on all levels, just like there was at the Georgia Dome, i want to check it out from different areas. 

on a side note 

Arthur might have to open up more seats for the 5 stripes, they certainly packing in at Bobby Dodd Stadium, and have created a cool atmosphere, hope that holds up at MBS.

On 7/8/2017 at 2:42 PM, Domed Outter said:

Same here. Currently keeping an eye on resale sites for Packers tickets to drop.

Will be looking for Vikings and Saints tickets at some point. 

Looking for cheaper Vikings and saints tickets now. Hopefully they drop soon so we can go to both games.

4 hours ago, msantana00 said:

I heard back from the Falcons and I got the same old line... we don't expect to have any single game tickets, but if we do the season ticket holders would get priority access.

Technically its true, they as in the Falcons wont have single game tickets as they will be or already have been dumped on the secondary market. 

On 7/5/2017 at 3:18 PM, Statick said:

So how long before that other POS Mercedes Benz dome closes down in that POS swamp town and the resident POS team has to move? ^_^

Exactly... heck, even their POS fans have seemingly been moving here for the last 12 years. I visited that POS town for the first time in my life a couple of months back - what an absolute dump and I will never return.