BIRDLAND 2.0

I Just Learned Meaning of HIVE SOP DAP

183 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Tandy said:

He watches the game because he's filled with a passion for the game and the team.   He loves the Falcons as much or more than anyone.   He feels the pain of expectation and hope dashed year after year - but the burning passion for the team he loves doesn't die.   Bitterness, skepticism and critical caution can all be side effects of these phenomena.

He needs rest.  We all need rest.   We can't stop watching games until we get rest - and then we'll start all over again for the next round of rest.

Being a truly passionate, loyal fan for so long of a team like the Falcons - can do this to you.   Everyone has their way of dealing with it - and this is his.    Never question his loyalty or fandom though - because they are as strong and true as anyone I've ever met.   

Agreed but there is no rest for the wicked.  @FalconFanSince1970. :)

48 minutes ago, Stray Dog THA GAWD said:

Meaning of HIVE SOP DAP = Meaning of Life

Sheldon Cooper from Big Bang Theory episode teaching Penny about physics. Slight modification:

It was a warm summer evening in Greece and Archimedes pondered , "What is ... HIVE SOP DAP?"

So it was @NOVAFalconFan who coined the phrase. It was a word scramble. Awesome. I never knew what the heck and I have been here since people were arguing for Demorrio Williams to play safety. With a name like NOVA faclcon, dude is either a serious badarse, from around the area or DC, or both...and both would make sense.

11 hours ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

Id shave pop

Voids Hippa

doves Happi

Id ove shapp (typo for Id have shat)

Have pops I.D.?

oh, pap dives.

sipped ho vag. He just missed the g button

I thought it was an Old School Rap song , maybe a TATF dance.

I'm positive it's the Black Briefcase NUCLEAR LAUNCH CODES the more I ponder its meaning.

ATLSlobberKnockers likes this

1 hour ago, JayOzOne said:

It's Latin for "We dat, you cork sucking Cajun sons of motherless goats."

Too Stains oriented. No swamp children allowed on TATF.

"I was typing on my phone and it was supposed to be "gave him some dap". Was just trying to point out that Julio was telling Matt that when the season starts this vanilla preseason offense is going to explode with some long scores via the deep ball. Dang, you guys are ruthless!"

- Hive Sop Dap -

BIRDLAND 2.0 and Flying Falcon like this

8 minutes ago, Theyhateme : ) said:

"I was typing on my phone and it was supposed to be "gave him some dap". Was just trying to point out that Julio was telling Matt that when the season starts this vanilla preseason offense is going to explode with some long scores via the deep ball. Dang, you guys are ruthless!"

- Hive Sop Dap -

Enshrine this quote in the unofficial leader of TATF, @Jpowers' MAN CAVE! 

Hail Garbled Graphemes! Hail! 

Edited by BIRDLAND 2.0