lju713

Who your underrated TC star?

25 posts in this topic

We all remember back in TC 2015 its was Ricardo Allen. And last year was the rookies. This year im leaning on the D line. I think Jack Crawford is gonna surprise us all, starting with a strong TC. 6'5 and 290lbs we know we can set the edge, but his inside push on pass downs is gonna help us big time on pass downs. Who ya got?

Kung-Pow and BIRDLAND 2.0 like this

13 minutes ago, YoungHeezy said:

I think Quincy Mauger has an opportunity to stick around. There's very little depth at each safety spot and I think he has a comparable skill set to Keanu.

Odom looks like a guy Quinn could really do something with.

But as I was just making fun of myself about... I really thought English and Leff could possibly make the roster as meaningful depth. So... we shall see.

Herr Doktor likes this

1 hour ago, lju713 said:

We all remember back in TC 2015 its was Ricardo Allen. And last year was the rookies. This year im leaning on the D line. I think Jack Crawford is gonna surprise us all, starting with a strong TC. 6'5 and 290lbs we know we can set the edge, but his inside push on pass downs is gonna help us big time on pass downs. Who ya got?

Dont know if i would consider crawford underrated. They went out to get him. Read somewhere it said his best days are ahead of him.

BIRDLAND 2.0 likes this

37 minutes ago, rugger8 said:

Odom looks like a guy Quinn could really do something with.

But as I was just making fun of myself about... I really thought English and Leff could possibly make the roster as meaningful depth. So... we shall see.

I thought English had a decent opportunity to at least get onto the practice squad. It wouldn't surprise me if he's brought back early on in camp

rugger8 likes this

6 minutes ago, YoungHeezy said:

I thought English had a decent opportunity to at least get onto the practice squad. It wouldn't surprise me if he's brought back early on in camp

Didn't he leave on his own?

Kung-Pow likes this

7 minutes ago, MayorWest13 said:

I heard he wanted to pursue another career. 

Same. Bizarre to me. I mean...take the money while you can. When you're done in a couple years, then go pursue whatever $50,000/year entry level role you dream of. Not that he asked me.

Kung-Pow and Herr Doktor like this

Odom will make the PS. He is my darkhouse at DE that hopefully can push Clay. That bicep injury was serious.

Herr Doktor likes this

Saubert has that wildcard factor to him. Wouldn't shock me if he had 4 sneaky tds this year. Especially that TE slip play that Tamme killed everybody with until he got hurt...

1 hour ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

He was pointed out as one of the three by Quinn so IDT he qualifies as underrated. With that said, I have noone to name.

Well, I don't know then. Grace?

You could make a case for Fuller.  He had no rookie year.  This is his shot to make something happen as things got deeper at receiver with him out hurt.  We need a return man with a pair to attack the kicking team. 

Kung-Pow likes this

1 hour ago, Herr Doktor said:

You could make a case for Fuller.  He had no rookie year.  This is his shot to make something happen as things got deeper at receiver with him out hurt.  We need a return man with a pair to attack the kicking team. 

I'm real curious to see what we have in Fuller and if he can not only crack the roster but contribute weekly on game day. 

Is Justin Hardy hype or ready to ball?

Anthony Dablé - wishful thinking but can he develop into Julio-lite? Maybe? He's stuck around this long so they see something 

Joshua Perkins and Levine Toilolo and Eric Saubert will have one fierce TC battle for listings on the depth chart. Toilolo is ready to breakout as a receiver and Perkins can do everything Saubert can.

I want Nick Williams on this team but by God if I don't see a spot for him...

There are other players I'm watching but until I hear they have the coaches attention I won't bother latching onto.

Herr Doktor likes this