Unkn0wn

Trade Rumors

605 posts in this topic

It's about that time of year again! So far we know...

The Astros and A's are in talks for Sonny Gray. 

The Cardinals are watching JD Martinez and Avisail Garcia. 

The Marlins might blow it all up.

Jon Heyman said the Nats are not interested in AJ Ramos despite their desperate need for bullpen help.

WeDemBirds60 likes this

They are in a similar boat as where Atlanta was in 2014. They invested in Stanton and Yelich, but they don't have the pieces around them to make a move and they have a terrible farm system. 

And of course losing Jose Fernandez was a terrible blow.

4 hours ago, K26dp said:

They are in a similar boat as where Atlanta was in 2014. They invested in Stanton and Yelich, but they don't have the pieces around them to make a move and they have a terrible farm system. 

And of course losing Jose Fernandez was a terrible blow.

Need to get Realmunto from there...id send a bunch of prospects to them. Even move some of our vets to get the ammo we need to send em prospects

2 hours ago, maorifalcon said:

Need to get Realmunto from there...id send a bunch of prospects to them. Even move some of our vets to get the ammo we need to send em prospects

I wouldn't. I'd rather not give a bunch of great prospects to a division rival

24 minutes ago, Unkn0wn said:

The Matt Adams to the Yankees rumors are picking up.

I feel like they'll get more than a A-prospect for him.

56 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

I feel like they'll get more than a A-prospect for him.

If the Yankees are really desperate the Braves will get a pair of top 20 prospects. Yankees have a good farm system.

42 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

If the Yankees are really desperate the Braves will get a pair of top 20 prospects. Yankees have a good farm system.

Yup I'd put a pretty high price on him and hope they bite, If they don't no skin off our nose

Rays are in talks with the Marlins for Hechavarria. Reports say the Marlins want to move him before he returns from the DL. 

Nats are in a lot of RP but Pat Neshek is the newest name. 

7 hours ago, Unkn0wn said:

The Matt Adams to the Yankees rumors are picking up.

Not seeing Adam's moving now, with Freddie moving to 3rd base.

28 minutes ago, Nereek said:

Not seeing Adam's moving now, with Freddie moving to 3rd base.

Sure he can. The Braves gain leverage in trade talks by saying we can use Freddie at 3B and keep Adams. The Braves are allowing Freeman to workout at 3B but haven't said he's a 3B.

m2Falcons likes this

26 minutes ago, Unkn0wn said:

Sure he can. The Braves gain leverage in trade talks by saying we can use Freddie at 3B and keep Adams. The Braves are allowing Freeman to workout at 3B but haven't said he's a 3B.

Braves can listen to trade offers and unless a team offers something really good, Braves will just keep him.

17 minutes ago, Nereek said:

Braves can listen to trade offers and unless a team offers something really good, Braves will just keep him.

I can see that. The Yankees have a really good farm system so if we can get a couple of their top guys we're doing great.

23 hours ago, Unkn0wn said:

Rays are in talks with the Marlins for Hechavarria. Reports say the Marlins want to move him before he returns from the DL.

Rays are reportedly making progress. Move to deal Hechavarria is strictly ownership. Team is being pushed to dump the $4.3M contract. 

Tigers have made it known they're open for business. Their GM says they won't wait till July.

Mets have said the same for veterans only. They won't trade their arms.

Marlins have asked for final offers on Hechavarria. They plan to decide on an offer by Monday. They've also made it known their bullpen is up for grabs. So far they haven't been willing to move Yelich or Realmuto. 

Malachore likes this

Yankees DFA'd Chris Carter and called up Tyler Austin to take over 1B. Austin got a cup of coffee look with the Yankees last year but is striking out like nobody's business at Triple-A this year. If he struggles they may become more desperate to make a move for Matt Adams. Could you imagine Adams in that park? Oh dang!!

Pirates will listen on lesser names. They won't trade McCutchen or big names. 

Mets are open to dealing Matt Harvey. Buster Olney reports that if they can't move him they may non-tender him after the season. 

On 6/24/2017 at 1:59 PM, Falconsfan567 said:

Yankees DFA'd Chris Carter and called up Tyler Austin to take over 1B. Austin got a cup of coffee look with the Yankees last year but is striking out like nobody's business at Triple-A this year. If he struggles they may become more desperate to make a move for Matt Adams. Could you imagine Adams in that park? Oh dang!!

I can imagine the prospects they'll have to give up.

200.gif

Falconsfan567 and maorifalcon like this

Too bad about Hechavarria, I always enjoyed him being an easy out in the Marlins line-up.

3 hours ago, K26dp said:

Too bad about Hechavarria, I always enjoyed him being an easy out in the Marlins line-up.

I don't understand why the Rays would do this. Doesn't make any sense.

The Rockies have traded Matt Carasiti to the Cubs for Zac Rosscup. This just seems like a deal where they flip bad bullpen pieces and hope a change of setting will turn things around.

The Phillies will reportedly make some of their younger players available. They'll willing to listen on Nola, Velasquez, Eickhoff, Altherr and Herrera.