WWDC - Apple's new products/software tomorrow

So what are they leaving for the Fall now?

iPhone, Apple Watch 3.  They just upgraded all iMacs and Macbooks, so I can't imagine a laptop or desktop in the Fall.  .  They'll probably upgrade the 13" iPad Pro today, so that's not in the offering.  Not sure what's left for them to reveal in the Fall.

1 minute ago, Leon Troutsky said:

So what are they leaving for the Fall now?

iPhone, Apple Watch 3.  They just upgraded all iMacs and Macbooks, so I can't imagine a laptop or desktop in the Fall.  .  They'll probably upgrade the 13" iPad Pro today, so that's not in the offering.  Not sure what's left for them to reveal in the Fall.

Apple tv? Could use 4k support. 

Just now, Leon Troutsky said:

Oh yeah...I forgot about that.  Would have to be a redesign to justify space at a keynote, wouldn't it?

Announcing Amazon Prime Video now makes me thing that it will not get much love. I think they will announce it like the Macbook's today. Just a quick, we updated to AX and has 4K support. 

Just now, DawgBone said:

A lot of conflicting information on whether the Mac Pro is in fact dead.  Did Apple address this today? 

Not today, but Schiller(I think it is him) has already stated that they are not killing the Mac Pro. There was suppose to be a spec bump, but maybe the are waiting until the fall to announce it. The MacPro is going to be on the back burner until they do the redesign in 2018/2019. 

I'm interested in the new iPhone.  We're getting one for your middle niece this fall and probably upgrading the rest along with it.  I'd rather wait until the new ones come out and get the girls last year's model at this year's reduced price.

21 minutes ago, JDaveG said:

I'm interested in the new iPhone.  We're getting one for your middle niece this fall and probably upgrading the rest along with it.  I'd rather wait until the new ones come out and get the girls last year's model at this year's reduced price.

Trying to get trout to buy the phone.  You sly man you

I've been eagerly looking forward to info on the new iPhone. I like both iOS and Android but I have been using the Galaxy S# phones for a few years now. I've been an Apple user for 20+ years, so an iPhone fits right in to my home. I'm also looking at getting older iPhones for my 2 daughters (9 and 10 years old), so all of us being under the same umbrella would save me some headaches.

I have not gotten too hyped for the iPhone 8, even though it has been built up as a radical redesign. Seems like it is billed as such every single year until the real info starts leaking out. I may even go with a 7S. Just hoping for some good info.

1 hour ago, Carter said:

I've been eagerly looking forward to info on the new iPhone. I like both iOS and Android but I have been using the Galaxy S# phones for a few years now. I've been an Apple user for 20+ years, so an iPhone fits right in to my home. I'm also looking at getting older iPhones for my 2 daughters (9 and 10 years old), so all of us being under the same umbrella would save me some headaches.

I have not gotten too hyped for the iPhone 8, even though it has been built up as a radical redesign. Seems like it is billed as such every single year until the real info starts leaking out. I may even go with a 7S. Just hoping for some good info.

Redesign in one year equals impending doom in my eyes.

21 minutes ago, lostone said:

Redesign in one year equals impending doom in my eyes.

It could certainly shift the market if it isn't well received. Apple has some very dedicated customers though, especially with iPhone, so I'm not sure it would hurt them too much unless it's just terrible... which is possible but unlikely imo.

On the other hand, if they knock a redesign out of the park it could stimulate the market quite a bit.

Hopefully they don't rush out the redesign if the technology isn't ready.