Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UGABOZ

Finals Thread

43 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, tl;dr said:

Warriors in 5/6. Golden State did not even play as well as they could have last night. 

I hope they sweep to make history.  I just want to end this season.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, blkbigdog35 said:

Well I can see this series going 7.

After that first game, I can't. I originally thought it would, but after how GS easily racked up 31 assists (10 by Steph) to just 4 turnovers and Steph is actually healthy and playing well, I don't see this series going more than 5 games. Klay hasn't even gotten his shooting stroke back yet, and we all know he can get hot quick and when he does, it's usually a wrap. Not to mention the Cavs are playing too much isolation. That plays right into the Warriors hand, because they'll just trap the ball handler while being mindful of the passing lanes. It was just obvious--once the Warriors settled into the game, they just showed they're in a class of their own. As much as I wanted the Cavs to keep things competitive, I could tell they were just barely hanging on and the wheels would eventually fall off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, JerseyNo12 said:

After that first game, I can't. I originally thought it would, but after how GS easily racked up 31 assists (10 by Steph) to just 4 turnovers and Steph is actually healthy and playing well, I don't see this series going more than 5 games. Klay hasn't even gotten his shooting stroke back yet, and we all know he can get hot quick and when he does, it's usually a wrap. Not to mention the Cavs are playing too much isolation. That plays right into the Warriors hand, because they'll just trap the ball handler while being mindful of the passing lanes. It was just obvious--once the Warriors settled into the game, they just showed they're in a class of their own. As much as I wanted the Cavs to keep things competitive, I could tell they were just barely hanging on and the wheels would eventually fall off.

I can't count Lebron out I think they rebound in game 2.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, blkbigdog35 said:

I can't count Lebron out I think they rebound in game 2.

Hope you are right. I want to see an entertaining series. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, tl;dr said:

Hope you are right. I want to see an entertaining series. 

Yeah me too but I do seriously think it's going to go the distance. Expect some adjustments in this game tonight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, blkbigdog35 said:

Kyrie is non existent

He's been terrible so far. They could really use JR having one of those type of nights he always seems to have against us. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, tl;dr said:

He's been terrible so far. They could really use JR having one of those type of nights he always seems to have against us. 

Yep and GS is not really playing great defense they just force you to keep up with them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GS has too much fire power, and they actually distribute the ball. Cleveland is taking too many contested, bad shots. It's unsustainable against the likes of the Warriors. Lue just got exposed. Don't expect him to pull a rabbit out of the hat this time. It's gonna take a Herculean effort by Bron just for the Cavs to stay in it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's a real shame though. LeBron's passing abilities are wasted on that Cavs team. He won't leave (wouldn't advise him to), but he'd be better suited to a free-flowing offense like ours with lots of passing and off-the-ball movement.

blkbigdog35 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, JerseyNo12 said:

It's a real shame though. LeBron's passing abilities are wasted on that Cavs team. He won't leave (wouldn't advise him to), but he'd be better suited to a free-flowing offense like ours with lots of passing and off-the-ball movement.

Yep definitely unfortunate but I guarantee this off season he's going to recruit those types of players.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, blkbigdog35 said:

Yep definitely unfortunate but I guarantee this off season he's going to recruit those types of players.

Biggest issue with Cleveland is their salary cap. They are going to have to try and move someone if they want to do anything

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites