Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
atl falcon 89

Atlanta United June Thread

37 posts in this topic

The defense needs to drastically improve but we're on the right side of the bracket to be able to make a run at our first hardware here

Well won in the end. Fortunate to be level at the break. Strikers and midfielders pressing high is fine, but the back four get caught out too often trying to play high themselves. Need to learn to drop back five yards and give the midfielders time to track back.

Not sure why you'd have a captain who is the weak link in defence. One defender and a midfield general required, otherwise some foundations to work with.

Did we get a new lead announcer? I'm not liking the flow.

Edit:

You know what it's growing on me. Like the slow methodical drunken dry wit of your English uncle.

Man i have been watching the Atlanta United all season can't wait to go to an actual game. I just love the environment when watching on TV. This team is going up need a little more help on defense and this is a dangerous team..

Would not be surprised if we drop Wednesday's Cup game. Miami is redhot and this will be, to use the old cliche, their superbowl while we're going to have to make some tough decisions about rest with the run we're currently in.