Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MACK4ttACK

defend america
Russia's Attack on America

126 posts in this topic

Just now, mdrake34 said:

Contractually obligated like for My Cousin Vinny posts. 

Understood, works both ways, we are obligated.  Doesn't mean we'll ever enjoy a craft beer together.  

Great new article from Natasha at Business Insider; check out the quote below regarding crimes and facebook

natasha-bertrand.jpg

Mueller just obtained a warrant that could change the entire nature of the Russia investigation

http://www.businessinsider.com/mueller-obtains-warrant-for-russia-linked-facebook-ads-and-accounts-2017-9

The Facebook warrant "means that Mueller has concluded that specific foreign individuals committed a crime by making a 'contribution' in connection with an election," Mariotti wrote on Saturday.

"It also means that he has evidence of that crime that convinced a federal magistrate judge of two things: first, that there was good reason to believe that the foreign individual committed the crime. Second, that evidence of the crime existed on Facebook."

That has implications for Trump and his associates, too, Mariotti said. 

"It is a crime to know that a crime is taking place and to help it succeed. That's aiding and abetting. If any Trump associate knew about the foreign contributions that Mueller's search warrant focused on and helped that effort in a tangible way, they could be charged."

18 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

Guess who oversaw Trump's digital campaign? 

How's it going to look when Kushner and co. get the pardon while Kremlin backers are stuck facing interpol warrants...

Mueller asking for, and being given a warrant, means a federal magistrate judge was convinced there is evidence of a crime and the evidence is on Facebook. 

9 hours ago, MACK2THEFUTURE said:

Great new article from Natasha at Business Insider; check out the quote below regarding crimes and facebook

natasha-bertrand.jpg

Mueller just obtained a warrant that could change the entire nature of the Russia investigation

http://www.businessinsider.com/mueller-obtains-warrant-for-russia-linked-facebook-ads-and-accounts-2017-9

Wait, are they investigating Hillary taking in foreign money now?  I thought that was a given.  I think there is a lot of this below (with the Russians) going on now...

HsgcbrC.gif

MACK4ttACK and capologist like this

I was going to post this in the Antifa thread, but this is clearly an attack by Russia and Bright bart.

1. September 14, Bright bart reports that "Boston Antifa" claims responsibility for a racist protest
  2. The real Antifa disclaims any "Boston Antifa" group and reports there are no Boston Antifa groups
  3. September 27, "Boston Antifa" posts on twitter with location turned on: FROM VLADIVOSTOK, RUSSIA

So what do we know?
Bright Bart is perpetuating Russian sourced and created disinformation

http://www.breitbart.com/sports/2017/09/14/boston-antifa-claims-responsibility-fenway-racism-banner-drew-inspiration-espn-writer/

Bright bart says:

Boston Antifa claims that an ESPN writer inspired them to perform this act. The above statement reads, “We were largely inspired by Howard Bryant who now writes for ESPN. His article ‘Don’t expect protests in baseball–it’s a white man’s game by design’ was inspirational.””

There aren’t enough, “I told you so’s” in the “I told you so” factory, to do justice to this revelation. While ESPN has been running themselves in circles trying to shoot down the idea that they are what they are, a leftist cable-network with highlight reels. In addition to engaging in rank hypocrisy in how they treat their liberal host’s versus their conservative hosts.

Here we have confirmation from the mouths of the heathen rank-and-file themselves, that the words of ESPN writers aren’t just in-league with their views, but the words of ESPN writers inform and inspire their actions.

Let that sink in.

Now take a moment to realize, Bright bart wants a RUSSIAN DISINFORMATION Twitter account to "SINK IN" to your conscious. Bright bart is an extension of Vladimir putin's ****

Edited by MACK4ttACK

New study out from some PhDs

EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
Vladimir Putin’s Russia is engaged in a well-financed and determined campaign to undermine democratic political and social institutions as well as international alliances, and to remove resistance to Russia’s foreign policy objectives. Russia has the motive and the means to do so.

Russia’s motives are clear. Putin resents the collapse of the Soviet Union and seeks to restore Russia’s lost empire in order to give the Russian government a freer hand at home and abroad. Russia’s intervention in the American election was part of a broader effort to undermine confidence in Western democracies and the credibility of Western institutions; weaken trans-Atlantic relationships, including NATO; diminish the international appeal of the United States as well as reduce American power abroad; reassert Russian power; and, ultimately, protect Putin’s regime from the threat of people power.

The means at Russia’s disposal include: official Russian state-organs, such as its intelligence services, that have a long history of conducting such operations; state controlled media outlets, such as RT and Sputnik which are propaganda arms whose narratives seep into Western media coverage; and Russian-controlled bots and trolls in social media that engineer the trends and popularity of both individuals and narratives. Russia has a long history of employing so-called “active measures” that by 2016 included traditional propaganda and computational propaganda, cybercrimes, as well as weaponized information—in the form of selective release of information to groups like Wikileaks. Finally, there is evidence of Russian support to and ties with the American so-called “Alt-Right,” ethno-nationalists, and secessionist movements in California and Texas, among other places—all of which serve to undermine U.S. political cohesion.

Russia’s assault on Western democracies, including the United States, exploits features of free and open societies.

To fight-back, the United States must take decisive actions:
• Improve transparency and raise public awareness of the threat. Too much of the public discussion has focused on possible crimes committed by people around then- candidate Donald Trump. That focus obscures the magnitude of the challenge and the enduring nature of the threat, regardless of what happens in the investigation of the Trump team. Accordingly:
○ Congress must create an independent, bipartisan commission to establish a widely-accepted understanding of Russian actions, means, and objectives in the 2016 election.
○ Among the commission’s objectives, it must look beyond the 2016 campaign and expose the activities of trolls, bots, and other foreign actors, including those that are still active today, whether in battleground states or in states with active secession movements or vulnerable to exploitation over divisive social issues.
○ The news industry must determine whether their current standards and practices allow them to identify when they are the vehicle for a propaganda campaign and expose other outlets that lack those standards.
Social media platforms must be regulated so that political ads and sponsored content are clearly identified as such and there is transparency about who is paying for that content.
○ Public and private resources must be brought to bear to fund the scholars, journalists, and investigators who will educate the American public and policymakers about a threat that has not waned.

• Prepare the executive branch for a new cold war.
 Organizations from the White House to the intelligence community need to be reviewed for their efficacy in meeting the propaganda challenge to the West. The White House must communicate to Congress the need for any new authorizations to meet this threat. It must also request sufficient appropriations for these activities and prosecute these programs vigorously .
 The administration also must provide the diplomatic leadership required for an international response to the common challenge posed by Russian intervention in the democratic processes of the West.
 • Congress must lead.
 In the absence of clear executive branch willingness or readiness to lead on this issue, the U.S. Congress must take the initiative. It can do so by eliminating “dark-money” in American politics; requiring more transparency by corporations operating in the United States; embracing bipartisanship in the defense of American democracy; and reforming the laws governing the activities of foreign agents operating in the United States—to begin by considering legislative changes that would require state-sponsored media outlets, such as RT and Sputnik, to publicly reveal their sources of funding.
 •Invest in the American people.
 We must once again consider education a national priority and the cornerstone for an effective defense of democracy. Russia exploited America’s media illiteracy, our civic illiteracy, and our historical illiteracy. Programs to increase the public’s resistance to influence by foreign powers should be either buttressed, expanded, or created. This is a long-term effort and one we must begin now.

The press and the American public are mistaken if they focus exclusively on the question of whether President Trump or his team colluded with Russia in the 2016 election. The Russian effort is larger than the election of a president. It seeks to sow division within the United States and within the broader community of Western democracies. While crimes need to be prosecuted if they occurred, the public should be sensitized and their attention reoriented to combat the broader Russian effort to weaken our faith in our free institutions, and undermine the political cohesion of the United States.

http://pellcenter.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/Shatter-the-House-of-Mirrors-FINAL-WEB.pdf

Leon Troutsky likes this

Your regular reminder that:

• This campaign of driving divisions via social media was part of a proven Russian plan to influence the election. US Intel has the internal memos to prove it.

• This is exactly what Trump's own self-described voter suppression campaign did, also largely via Facebook.

• The timeline strongly suggests coordination between the two campaigns.

Date Event Citation
June 2016 RISS, a Russian govt-linked think-tank, circulates confidential memo within Russian govt recommending social media campaign to encourage U.S. to elect president who would take “a softer line toward Russia”. 1
June 2016 Facebook notices influx of new accounts linked to Fancy Bear / GRU, including pages for Guccifer 2.0 and DCLeaks. 1
6/3 Wikileaks creates “insurance file” of DNC data. 1
6/3 Goldstone emails Trump Jr re Aras Agalarov obtaining material to "incriminate Hillary", providing this as "part of Russia and its government's support of Mr Trump" 1
6/6 Clinton clinches Democratic nomination. 1
6/7 Goldstone arranges meeting between "Russian lawyer" and Trump Jr, Manafort, Kushner. 1
6/9 Trump Tower meeting between Trump Jr, Manafort, Kushner, Veselnitskaya, Goldstone, Rinat Akhmetshin, Ike Kaveladze and a translator. Covers Magnitsky Act sanctions ("adoptions") and an offer of dirt on Clinton. 1
6/12 Assange announces Wikileaks will soon release data on Clinton. 1
6/14 News breaks of DNC hack incl “oppo research” on Trump (and targetting of Trump and Clinton campaigns and some GOP PACs). 1
6/14 GRU begins new attack on DCCC 1
6/15 First release of DNC data by “Guccifer 2.0” (US intel believes = GRU), being Trump oppo file. 1 - timing, 2 - attribution
Sometime in June 2016 Kushner takes over Trump campaign’s initiative to microtarget voters. 1, 2
6/16 McCarthy to Ryan: “think Putin pays Trump”. 1
6/19 Wikileaks tweets out “insurance” file of DNC / Guccifer 2.0 data. 1
~7/7 Page travels to Russia, criticises US policy, meets Rus Dep PM. Page later admits he met Rosneft exec - likely on this trip. 1, 2 - meets Dep PM, 3 - Rosneft)
Late July FBI counter-intel investigation of Trump assocs and Russia begins, prompted by Page’s trip. 1
~7/13 Pre-convention platform meeting: Trump staffers JD Gordon and Matt Miller soften language on US aid to Ukraine (vs Russia). Gordon says due to Trump’s view, at March “nat sec meeting” at unfinished Trump hotel in DC, that didn’t want “WW3” over Ukraine. 1 - timing, 2 - Gordon and Miller, 3 - March meeting

Edited by MACK4ttACK

Surprise Surprise. Glenn Greenwald lead story on Bright-bart.com aligning with the Russio-Trump Disinformation Kampaign. Defending Russia, Scum.

HiOo3uS.png

On 9/30/2017 at 3:01 PM, MACK4ttACK said:

Surprise Surprise. Glenn Greenwald lead story on Bright-bart.com aligning with the Russio-Trump Disinformation Kampaign. Defending Russia, Scum.

HiOo3uS.png

But you didn't link the article...

3 hours ago, capologist said:

But you didn't link the article...

Nobody needs to give Anti-American, Kremlin-backed organizations any more clicks than needed for info gathering

On 10/15/2017 at 2:52 PM, Jpowers said:

So.....did Mack get banned or something? 

I'd think he'd be all over the real Russia collusion news breaking today...

Just now, capologist said:

I'd think he'd be all over the real Russia collusion news breaking today...

Negative. Wrong side.

I really am thinking he got banned or suspended though. I remember thinking he got a little out of hand with somebody....even for him.

12 minutes ago, Jpowers said:

Negative. Wrong side.

I really am thinking he got banned or suspended though. I remember thinking he got a little out of hand with somebody....even for him.

There really shouldn't be a side when it comes to that IMO.

I don't remember seeing anything but I'm not on near as much as I used to be either so there's that...

2 minutes ago, capologist said:

There really shouldn't be a side when it comes to that IMO.

I don't remember seeing anything but I'm not on near as much as I used to be either so there's that...

Come on Cap.....if you're gonna label it "Real Russian collusion" while talking about Mack and his partisan ***......you knew what you were doing. Own it.

He lost it on somebody but I can't recall who.

29 minutes ago, Jpowers said:

Come on Cap.....if you're gonna label it "Real Russian collusion" while talking about Mack and his partisan ***......you knew what you were doing. Own it.

He lost it on somebody but I can't recall who.

Oh, it's a complete jab, I fully own that  The point I'm making by doing so is that it shouldn't be partisan at all.  Whether it's Trump, Clinton, whoever, wrong is wrong.  

Jpowers likes this