Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MACK4ttACK

defend america
Russia's Attack on America

126 posts in this topic

Russia's assault on America last year was not entirely at the behest of President Trump. We need to have a separate conversation about Russia's attack without including the allegations of the Trump campaigns' involvement. Yes we know there are investigations going on about collusion. But can we all just agree that Russia's blitzkreig on American political discourse last year was NOT good and needs to be addressed. When a giant storm floods your city, you must rebuild stronger to keep it from happening again. Only fools would do nothing.

http://www.fox35orlando.com/news/local-news/257031854-story

GOP operative recieved (sic) stolen documents on Democrats from hacker believed to have Russian ties

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. (NSF) - Floridians are used to news stories that might have a connection to St. Petersburg. Just not this St. Petersburg.

The Wall Street Journal reported Thursday that a Florida Republican operative reached out to Guccifer 2.0 --- which American intelligence agencies believe to be a cover for Russian operators --- and ended up getting a treasure trove of information about Democratic voter turnout data in the state.

"I don't think you realize what you gave me," the GOP operative, Aaron Nevins, wrote to Guccifer in Twitter direct messages in September. The messages were posted by the Journal. "I'm still going through that stuff and I find buried deep the turnout model for the democrats entire presidential campaign. This is probably worth millions of dollars."

Nevins then used the information on his pseudonymous blog, "Mark Miewurd's HelloFLA!" The Journal was able to link the blog, which boasts of "gossip, news, rumors and politics from insiders of the nation's most infamous state," to Nevins.

Nevins was apparently willing to practice some unconventional means of gathering political intelligence long before he turned to Guccifer.

"About a decade ago I tried to build a 'Bluetooth sniper rifle' where you turn on the mic on a cell behind a door using the Bluetooth," he wrote in one of the messages posted by the Journal. "I walked around the Capitol but it didn't really work."

Nevins spoke openly to the Journal about his interactions with Guccifer, though Nevins said he's not certain the hacker is Russian.

"If your interests align, never shut any doors in politics," he told the paper.

The report, of course, comes after nearly a year of controversy about how, American intelligence believes, Russian-backed hackers stole information from the Democratic Party and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign and released it to the public in leaks aimed at damaging Clinton. That spurred many of the Russia-related stories and investigations that have dogged President Donald Trump ever since.

Democrats and left-leaning media outlets like the New Republic automatically leaped on Thursday's news as an example of, in the New Republic's words, "a blueprint of how 'collusion' between the Trump campaign and Russia could have worked."

In an October story, Nevins told the Sun-Sentinel  newspaper he didn't support Trump.

"The election hasn't excited me so much," he said. "I thought maybe I'd do something else."

12 minutes ago, James Bond 007 said:

Seth Rich was the leaker. But even if it was Russia all they did was expose the truth about a corrupt politician that belongs in prison. I'd say whoever did it should be well rewarded.

It's the fake news and bots too we have to take a deeper dive into those

The Russia stuff is hilarious to me. If you honestly think the Russians Hacked our elections you need a padded room and if you think that only Russia was trying to influence who got elected you need to open your eyes and read about lobbyist and how many of them are spokesmen for foreign governments. Oh and on top of that how many of them use their influence with the media to try and produce outcomes favorable to them. Russia tampering is the least of our concerns. We may appear healthy, but economically we could very well be in another Bubble that will burst. Stop worrying about irrelevant news and focus on things that actually mater. 

7 hours ago, T-Falcon said:

The Russia stuff is hilarious to me. If you honestly think the Russians Hacked our elections you need a padded room and if you think that only Russia was trying to influence who got elected you need to open your eyes and read about lobbyist and how many of them are spokesmen for foreign governments. Oh and on top of that how many of them use their influence with the media to try and produce outcomes favorable to them. Russia tampering is the least of our concerns. We may appear healthy, but economically we could very well be in another Bubble that will burst. Stop worrying about irrelevant news and focus on things that actually mater. 

^ This is a point in which I've said and is worth listening too.  One side needs to stop playing politics and the other side needs to be allowed to start governing.  Four years of being anti-anything with no new ideas or leaders is not going to get said party not in power - in power...capisce? 

James Bond 007 likes this

8 hours ago, T-Falcon said:

Nothing to see here!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/russian-ambassador-told-moscow-that-kushner-wanted-secret-communications-channel-with-kremlin/2017/05/26/520a14b4-422d-11e7-9869-bac8b446820a_story.html?hpid=hp_hp-top-table-main_kushner-705pm%3Ahomepage%2Fstory

:lol:

BernieBernstein and mdrake34 like this

3 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

^ When all is said and done this guy will have the most to answer for.  I'm not saying egg on his face, but I will be interested to hear the excuses.  Like we heard his election excuses after the DNC/Hillary's loss...call me crazy beforehand for getting it right, huh?  :lol:

let me just say that if Russia really influenced our election, I do have a problem with it

but I find the outrage from the liberals to be ******* hilarious when they didn't seem to be outraged about all the elections we messed with in the past 8 years or how we let the Chinese bend us over for the past 8 years. 

and before anybody response, yes I know you found it 'disappointing'

From a Republican source about the lack of any accomplishments during their first several months in power.  The last part of the quote is hilarious:

We are walking into an autumn of discontent because they won't have any legislative accomplishment when they come back from the August recess. ... Their biggest problem is that the reconciliation instructions will expire at the end of September. ...
They're going to go home and get the [stuff] kicked out of them because people think it actually was accomplished — and, by the way, people are likely going to be getting their premium increases that are going to occur regardless of whether they pass this bill or not. ...
And now the president's threatening that he's not going to approve the money for the insurance subsidies — it is going to be a catastrophic political problem ...
They are in this terrible box on healthcare and they're about to get blamed for it because they did what I've been calling that Bon Jovi rally at the White House — because they were halfway there.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/andrew-feinberg-quits-sputnik-russia-news-agency-white-house-correspondent-a7758921.html

Sputnik's White House correspondent quits, claiming they would rather have 'propagandists' than 'real journalists'

Mr Feinberg has now also changed the description on his Twitter page and it reads: “Guy who quit @sputnikint instead of writing lies. Facts matter. Good journalism matters.”

In an interview with the Washington Post, Mr Feinberg specifically noted that he had issues with senior members of staff at Sputnik when they were keen on him working on a conspiracy story concerning the death of the Democratic National Committee aide Seth Rich. 

Sputnik’s White House correspondent, Andrew Feinberg, has quit the Russian-state news organisation, claiming they would rather have “propagandists” than “real journalists”.

Mr Feinberg, has taken to social media to give full details about his reasoning for resigning and has claimed he was forced to chase stories that were contrary to the facts on the ground.

He also claimed that his editors at Sputnik preferred stories without bylines because that allowed them more freedom to take a different direction with the news. 

“Seems Sputnik isn't happy with real journalists. They'd rather have ACTUAL propagandists operate anonymously,” he said.

“The truth is they don't want their reporters to have their own reputations, b/c a lie is easier when it doesn't come with a byline,” he posted in another tweet.

7 hours ago, Dago 3.0 said:

let me just say that if Russia really influenced our election, I do have a problem with it

but I find the outrage from the liberals to be ******* hilarious when they didn't seem to be outraged about all the elections we messed with in the past 8 years or how we let the Chinese bend us over for the past 8 years. 

and before anybody response, yes I know you found it 'disappointing'

This is about Russia's attack on America, not China and liberal outrage. It is about the ATTACK that HAPPENED last year. It's not about diverting attention to fake arguments and off-topic attempts to dissuade the facts from getting out about RUSSIA's ATTACK on America.

19 hours ago, T-Falcon said:

Before you take a step further, we are going to need you to define "Hacked our elections" ? What do you even assume it means?

2 hours ago, MACK2THEFUTURE said:

This is about Russia's attack on America, not China and liberal outrage. It is about the ATTACK that HAPPENED last year. It's not about diverting attention to fake arguments and off-topic attempts to dissuade the facts from getting out about RUSSIA's ATTACK on America.

Yes because you only care when the preside t has an R by his name. We got that

10 hours ago, Dago 3.0 said:

Yes because you only care when the preside t has an R by his name. We got that

this is about the country that has an R next to it's name

4 hours ago, MACK2THEFUTURE said:

this is about the country that has an R next to it's name

yes and when this same country has a D you couldn't care less about the wrong doing. Like I said....we already got that. No need to emphasize the point

20 hours ago, MACK2THEFUTURE said:

Before you take a step further, we are going to need you to define "Hacked our elections" ? What do you even assume it means?

It means whatever tomfoolery you are going to come up with never happened. They didn't sneak in and change anyone's ballots, they didn't alter electronic votes, and the majority of people know in the United States know full well, whether they admit it or not, who they are voting or before the election ever starts, The D or The R. It is rather Obvious that before election this time in 4 years we all know you are going to vote for D. and even before election time in 4 years we know that Snake is going to vote for R. the names on the list are rather unimportant because people couldn't give two hoots and a turkey about what name is present there most of the time because people care only about the issues that are important to them. If it did matter Donald J. Trump wouldn't be president and Hilary Rodham Clinton wouldn't have been the Democratic Nominee. 

6 hours ago, T-Falcon said:

It means whatever tomfoolery you are going to come up with never happened. They didn't sneak in and change anyone's ballots, they didn't alter electronic votes, and the majority of people know in the United States know full well, whether they admit it or not, who they are voting or before the election ever starts, The D or The R. It is rather Obvious that before election this time in 4 years we all know you are going to vote for D. and even before election time in 4 years we know that Snake is going to vote for R. the names on the list are rather unimportant because people couldn't give two hoots and a turkey about what name is present there most of the time because people care only about the issues that are important to them. If it did matter Donald J. Trump wouldn't be president and Hilary Rodham Clinton wouldn't have been the Democratic Nominee. 

You're a complete doofus if you don't think Trump brought out new voters or turned voters that were lifelong Democrats into Republicans. Look up "Regan Republican" and read up on it, then get back to me. But you're on the correct path,  young padawan.

18 hours ago, MACK2THEFUTURE said:

You're a complete doofus if you don't think Trump brought out new voters or turned voters that were lifelong Democrats into Republicans. Look up "Regan Republican" and read up on it, then get back to me. But you're on the correct path,  young padawan.

Please continue to wow us with your strike through skills to prove points. Trump turned no one from Democrat to Republican. If anything the Left has run away many of its members and discouraged some of its voters from voting by putting forward the most corrupt and unelectable candidate in history. Trump is cringeworthy so much of the time, yet, he is president. Why? A statue of Tom Brady deflating a ball could have won a vote against him. They put up a bad candidate and pushed bad policies. they lost the middle voters, They didn't excite their base, their candidate was not electable, the controversy around Hilary was nonstop, Hilary's health was in question, her leadership was in question, her ethics were in question, her ability to understand classified documents were in question, her private server was an issue, Wikileaks, She could not beat Bernie without getting the DNC involved to skew against him, She is a war hawk, she is a Corporatist, she is a globalist, and on and on and on. 

James Bond 007 likes this

5 minutes ago, T-Falcon said:

Please continue to wow us with your strike through skills to prove points. Trump turned no one from Democrat to Republican. If anything the Left has run away many of its members and discouraged some of its voters from voting by putting forward the most corrupt and unelectable candidate in history. Trump is cringeworthy so much of the time, yet, he is president. Why? A statue of Tom Brady deflating a ball could have won a vote against him. They put up a bad candidate and pushed bad policies. they lost the middle voters, They didn't excite their base, their candidate was not electable, the controversy around Hilary was nonstop, Hilary's health was in question, her leadership was in question, her ethics were in question, her ability to understand classified documents were in question, her private server was an issue, Wikileaks, She could not beat Bernie without getting the DNC involved to skew against him, She is a war hawk, she is a Corporatist, she is a globalist, and on and on and on.

And on and on and on into the Bright-bart doublethink nether regions haha. I can't believe Russia's created bots with such linguistic aptitude. Well done Vladimir! Well done indeed.

2 hours ago, MACK2THEFUTURE said:

And on and on and on into the Bright-bart doublethink nether regions haha. I can't believe Russia's created bots with such linguistic aptitude. Well done Vladimir! Well done indeed.

I really couldn't care less about Breitbart. You really suck at this discussion thing. if everything you say is going to be BUT RUSSIA then you are just going to sound like whatever bad disease you contracted that is now effecting your brain.