3 months until first game, will stadium be ready?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 5/25/2017 at 9:13 AM, papachaz said:

it will either need constant application of KY Jelly or Preparation H, they just won't know which until they get to the point of opening and closing several time to see which one  :ninja:

OH, NO YOU DIDN'T!!!!

Tears of laughter are streaming.

4 minutes ago, Tim Mazetti said:

OH, NO YOU DIDN'T!!!!

Tears of laughter are streaming.

I've said from the beginning that's what it looked like, and for the next 30 years or so, atlanta will be known as the city with the robotic sphincter

2 minutes ago, papachaz said:

I've said from the beginning that's what it looked like, and for the next 30 years or so, atlanta will be known as the city with the robotic sphincter

However, as you so eloquently stated, the lubrication may be an issue. If it works, then who cares about the robotics......

Er........................, did I say that?

2 minutes ago, Tim Mazetti said:

However, as you so eloquently stated, the lubrication may be an issue. If it works, then who cares about the robotics......

Er........................, did I say that?

man the jokes in there that would be an instaban.........MUST    BACK    AWAY    FROM    KEYBOARD

3 minutes ago, papachaz said:

man the jokes in there that would be an instaban.........MUST    BACK    AWAY    FROM    KEYBOARD

Yea, I was setting you up. I can be a decent straight-man at times. I'm good with letting it go.

Wait! What!   Yea, really better stop.

My question is, where are all these "house" events that we're supposed to be getting in the new stadium. When I was sold on my PSLs they couldn't stop talking about how I'd have access to all these concerts and events that would be held in the new stadium. We're nearing completion and it's crickets.

They've done a lot to announce things like the National Championship, the Final Four, and the Super Bowl but can't say a word about any concerts or events that we could actually buy tickets to with our "personal seat license."  In my opinion this is the time to announce events for the stadium. I'm sure it would increase PSL sales if you could tie some actual events to it.  

On 5/26/2017 at 5:08 PM, papachaz said:

If we have a couple of Rings with that, It will very Palatable! 

Butt seriously.... Does anyone know IF this place will be LOUDER than the GA Dome??

Edited by Ezekiel 25:17

4 hours ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

Now that's reliable info.

3 hours ago, falconsrock55 said:

its true i saw pictures. They were drunk at Northside tavern. 

To be fair, that's also how I initially heard a rumor about the issues, and that was well before it made it to the media.  Then my friend who was with me (in a related field) told me this after talking to people he knew...

On 5/26/2017 at 2:55 AM, PK Manley said:

I had heard some second-hand rumors from someone I trust a while ago, saying that the situation was pretty ****** and that they may have to play some games in the dome, which seemed crazy at the time.

I wasn't sure how reliable that was, but then, sure enough, they announced they were keeping the Dome there just in case, and delayed it further.  I wouldn't be surprised if there are a couple of games in the dome.

That was a while ago though, and I guarantee Arthur is pressuring some people to get the **** thing built like they rebuilt the I-85 bridge in a couple of months.

3 hours ago, PK Manley said:

To be fair, that's also how I initially heard a rumor about the issues, and that was well before it made it to the media.  Then my friend who was with me (in a related field) told me this after talking to people he knew...

You always know how to wrap it all together and bring it home! :worship: