Matt Ryan - Every Touchdown From Last Season

JayOzOne

4 minutes ago, BoomGoesTheDynamite said:

That's a lot of f***king Touch downs! LOL

Truly a season for the ages. Not bad for a 'tier 4 quarterback'. If you click the link below, you'll see that Cam is still a top tier QB while Ryan has moved all the way up to tier 2. LOL.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/nfl-qb-tiers-from-franchise-guys-to-just-guys-where-your-likely-starter-ranks/

9 minutes ago, likeriver said:

The comments on Youtube and Twitter are brutal. I've never seen such an impressive achievement by a QB be wiped away by a single quarter of football.

2 minutes ago, BoomGoesTheDynamite said:

Lol at the Aints fans taking ish! Nobody is scared of them and when Breezy Boy is gone they'll be complete trash! 

Falcons win SB I'm gonna talk so much trash

Let 'em talk. I would do it if I was them. If you can't beat us on the field, might as well beat us in the comments. Only one team can talk smack about us and they aren't in the NFC. They sure as **** aren't in the NFC South. 

7 minutes ago, likeriver said:

The comments on Youtube and Twitter are brutal. I've never seen such an impressive achievement by a QB be wiped away by a single quarter of football.

Cam didn't get this much s*** for his performance in the SB and he was far worse.

most of those comments are probably Aints fans anyway. Fug'em

9 minutes ago, JayOzOne said:

Truly a season for the ages. Not bad for a 'tier 4 quarterback'. If you click the link below, you'll see that Cam is still a top tier QB while Ryan has moved all the way up to tier 2. LOL.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/nfl-qb-tiers-from-franchise-guys-to-just-guys-where-your-likely-starter-ranks/

Talk about BS. Cam had ONE good year with one of the worst performances in the SB ever, and everyone thinks 2015 is the real Newton. Russell Wilson didn't even go to the SB and got smacked around by us in the playoffs. Big Ben? The funk has he done in 2016? Please.

Losing Shanny is not going to cause a big drop off for Matt and he'll be a top 10 QB in 2017 as well. 

1 minute ago, BoomGoesTheDynamite said:

Talk about BS. Cam had ONE good year with one of the worst performances in the SB ever, and everyone thinks 2015 is the real Newton. Russell Wilson didn't even go to the SB and got smacked around by us in the playoffs. Big Ben? The funk has he done in 2016? Please.

Losing Shanny is not going to cause a big drop off for Matt and he'll be a top 10 QB in 2017 as well. 

Matt NEVER had as bad a season as Cam did last year. Yet, Yogurtman is considered to be better. And they will say that the Panties O-line is why he stunk it up last season while not giving Ryan a pass for having turnstiles the year before. Sounds right.

5 minutes ago, JayOzOne said:

Matt NEVER had as bad a season as Cam did last year. Yet, Yogurtman is considered to be better. And they will say that the Panties O-line is why he stunk it up last season while not giving Ryan a pass for having turnstiles the year before. Sounds right.

Yeah I just look at who wrote that trash article. Jason LaCanfora . Should have known when had Flacco listed as tier 2 in 2016. He's a Raven nuthugger that didn't like the comparison between Ryan and Flacco and constantly tries to put Matt lower on the QB scale then he should be. 

Edited by BoomGoesTheDynamite

Awesome! Matt Ryan has always been a great QB. He finally got some recognition, but not near as much as any other QB would get for the same production. He still gets trashed. We are so hated and sadly some of our own fans down play our players. Ours is never as good as other teams. You would hardly hear another teams fan do that about their good player.

9 and 16 are my favorites, at least as far as Matt Ryan TDs are concerned. If I was wanting to highlight the receiver as well, then I might picks some others.

Those two imo, best show his impeccable accuracy. The receiver did their job sure, but those two in particular had to be dropped just the perfect place to be successful. 

4 hours ago, likeriver said:

If I'm being honest, when the ones from that game started, my first thought was that I wish they hadn't been part of the video. No offense to the OP, as they did nothing wrong, but I kinda wish I had known beforehand, as I likely would've stopped watching before then otherwise.

I really don't like thinking about that game.

16 hours ago, likeriver said:

And that's really ******..its always like that,doesn't matter how much good you do one bad event or situation takes it all away.anyone outside of our brotherhood can think what they want but at the end of the day we all know the truth..Matt had a year I always knew he was capable of and I think that's just the tip of the ice burg.

11 hours ago, hjerry said:

If I'm being honest, when the ones from that game started, my first thought was that I wish they hadn't been part of the video. No offense to the OP, as they did nothing wrong, but I kinda wish I had known beforehand, as I likely would've stopped watching before then otherwise.

I really don't like thinking about that game.

I understand that..I don't any of us ever will like thinking about that game but it was a **** of a ride getting there that's how I look at that video just kinda celebrating that.

12 hours ago, THEHEADCOACH said:

Awesome! Matt Ryan has always been a great QB. He finally got some recognition, but not near as much as any other QB would get for the same production. He still gets trashed. We are so hated and sadly some of our own fans down play our players. Ours is never as good as other teams. You would hardly hear another teams fan do that about their good player.

I've never understood why ppl hate Atlanta so much..

7 minutes ago, RoddyWhite84 said:

I've never understood why ppl hate Atlanta so much..

Yeah , some of our fans always look for something bad to say about our great players. No matter how good they play. While lesser players on other teams are praised. It's mind boggling.

16 hours ago, JayOzOne said:

I still laugh at the ******** list..so glad matt shut alot of ppl up last year..

15 hours ago, THEHEADCOACH said:

Is it me, or is he the least marketed league MVP in recent history? I haven't heard about him on NFL Network or any of ESPN or Fox's panel shows. When they discuss us, it's about Free's contract or the Collapse, but never Ryan or the historic season he had.

2 hours ago, JayOzOne said:

Is it me, or is he the least marketed league MVP in recent history? I haven't heard about him on NFL Network or any of ESPN or Fox's panel shows. When they discuss us, it's about Free's contract or the Collapse, but never Ryan or the historic season he had.

Not sexy enough for the masss hence why I think he's undervalued in the instance you mention.

Ryan may not get the public respect but I'm pretty sure from his peers Ryan only cemented who and what he is.In the end as a player in any sport it really comes down to that more than the other.