• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did they also have number of pass rushing snaps to put it in context?

If he did this with a pretty high number of snaps, it's definitely impressive.  If he was mainly in on run downs, and so only saw a few passing downs, it makes the data less reliable.  But, I'd still like it to be true.

A mean man at DT and at 5T will really amp this thing up.

25 minutes ago, takeitdown said:

Did they also have number of pass rushing snaps to put it in context?

If he did this with a pretty high number of snaps, it's definitely impressive.  If he was mainly in on run downs, and so only saw a few passing downs, it makes the data less reliable.  But, I'd still like it to be true.

A mean man at DT and at 5T will really amp this thing up.

1 hour ago, GeorgiaBoyz said:

77 is developing .. he had one hellava post season & flashed an awful lot during the regular season. Didnt think he was this good though. I'm impressed! 

IMG_4850.JPG

States minimum of 130 pash rush snaps

5 minutes ago, Alomar said:

States minimum of 130 pash rush snaps

Yeah, saw that.

Just didn't know if he was 140 and the other guys were 600.  I just like to always have the context for stats.

I'm glad to see it regardless, and maybe with another offseason, he can improve his "get low" and show a little more dog.  That'd really help the D.  If he steps up and we're talking about Jarrett, Poe, an improved Hageman, and Crawford shows something...that'd be nasty.

15 minutes ago, takeitdown said:

Just didn't know if he was 140 and the other guys were 600.  I just like to always have the context for stats.

Player Team Position Total Snaps Off Snaps Off Snap Pct Def Snaps Def Snap Pct ST Snaps ST Snap Pct
97-G.Jarrett ATL DL 700 0 0.0% 630 56.7% 70 14.7%
99-A.Clayborn ATL DL 585 0 0.0% 583 52.5% 2 0.4%
50-B.Reed ATL DL 680 0 0.0% 425 38.3% 255 53.7%
95-J.Babineaux ATL DL 528 0 0.0% 426 38.3% 102 21.5%
93-D.Freeney ATL DL 415 0 0.0% 415 37.4% 0 0.0%
94-T.Jackson ATL DL 396 0 0.0% 329 29.6% 67 14.1%
91-C.Upshaw ATL DL 330 0 0.0% 310 27.9% 20 4.2%
77-R.Hageman ATL DL 296 0 0.0% 265 23.9% 31 6.5%
90-D.Shelby ATL DL 302 0 0.0% 245 22.1% 57 12.0%
98-C.Matthews ATL DL 48 0 0.0% 44 4.0% 4 0.8%
54-M.Goodman ATL DL 34 0 0.0% 27 2.4% 7 1.5%

Edited by RandomFan

I hope we keep Hageman around, look the dude has really only had 2 years of professional coaching and even that was tainted with that worthless Cox coaching the defensive lineman, that dude was so over-rated he reminded of that sorry Mike Nolan neither one of them should ever be hired in the NFL ever again... I think Hageman is gonna have a break-out season this year...

I was looking for Hageman to be one of our star linemen coming out of the draft. I thought he would dominate sooner rather than later. I'm still hoping he could put it together for a entire season. Give us a reason to keep him. We'll see. He just has to be more consistent.

Because Hageman is an interior rusher, not a 5T. Once they moved him, he found his groove. Not as much thinking, just reacting. Yall will learn one day some players just aren't able to process what some positions require, even if they have the size/athleticism.