Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Vent King

NBA Playoff Talk

5 posts in this topic

Just gotta say this cause I think the Spurs coach Pop is the best out there right now, BUT his blasting of Zsa Zsa is hypocritical as all get out. Yea ZZ's defensive position on Khawi that lead to the ankle injury can be questioned, but his boy Bruce Bowen dam near invented that move back in the day - just ask Kobe Bryant. Anyone remember this?

Bowen was getting killed by critics to the point folks were not only calling him a dirty player around the league but THE dirtiest for doing that move over and over on diff players throughout the league. Yet, whenever anyone ever asked Pops about Bowen doing that, he defended him time and time again.

Now that his best player gets hurt over that same defensive play Bowen invented now he's mad about it. Says it has no place in the game. Has talking heads around the league saying the same now. I can't believe no one has brought this up on any of the sports talk shows yet. 

Pops still the man, but he is so wrong for that one.

Oh okay now watching the Jump on ESPN and I stand corrected they all just brought up what I just said about Bruce Bowen. It just bothered me cause I used to hate Bowen for the way he used to get away with doing that bull. And they called it what I really wanted to call it too...

On 5/21/2017 at 9:12 PM, Makaveli96 said:

The Finals better make up for how boring the playoffs have been the entire time. 

Fixed

Looking like another boring playoff series. I didn't really have any faith in Cleveland coming into the series, but now I definitely have no faith.