Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

J-Nice

Tom Brady covers Madden 18

2 hours ago, BCEagleATLFalcon said:

I'm not entirely sure how I've survived being a Falcons fan who lives in Boston the past few months w/o breaking something. That **** is everywhere. I go to the airport - huge banner. I go to the grocery store - memorabilia. I go to work - surrounded by Pats fans. It just ****ing sucks. I've more or less turned the corner and am focused on next season but it's HARD to keep that mentality when there are reminders everywhere of what should have been ours.

You have remarkable restraint.  HeII, just yesterday in Publix a 20-something guy walked past me and I noticed he was wearing a Patriots T-shirt.  I indicated that he is indeed #1...and not with my index finger.

1 minute ago, Godsmith said:

It is? Sorry but.......

ATL z

5-3

6-2

5-1

9-3

2-2

4W

4-1

TB

4-4

5-3

4-2

7-5

2-2

1W

3-2

NO

4-4

3-5

2-4

6-6

1-3

1L

2-3

CAR

4-4

2-6

1-5

5-7

1-3

2L

2-3

AFC East

W

L

T

PCT

PF

PA

HOME

ROAD

STRK

Patriots

6-2-0

8-0-0

W7

Dolphins

6-2-0

4-4-0

L1

Bills

4-4-0

3-5-0

L2

Jets

2-6-0

3-5-0

W1

And that served what purpose that serve? If your gonna post..at least post so people can understand what your trying to show.

2 minutes ago, RichardCNile said:

I imagine it comes with lots of cheat codes this year?  Of course it does.  

I hope our Defense can bring the Madden curse to Brady when we play them.  

Hope they putting his old *** on the ground everytime he drops back..I don't want him comfortable at all the whole game 

38 minutes ago, octoslash said:

You have remarkable restraint.  HeII, just yesterday in Publix a 20-something guy walked past me and I noticed he was wearing a Patriots T-shirt.  I indicated that he is indeed #1...and not with my index finger.

Lol **** right 

7 minutes ago, Godsmith said:

It is? Sorry but.......

ATL z

5-3

6-2

5-1

9-3

2-2

4W

4-1

TB

4-4

5-3

4-2

7-5

2-2

1W

3-2

NO

4-4

3-5

2-4

6-6

1-3

1L

2-3

CAR

4-4

2-6

1-5

5-7

1-3

2L

2-3

AFC East

W

L

T

PCT

PF

PA

HOME

ROAD

STRK

Patriots

6-2-0

8-0-0

W7

Dolphins

6-2-0

4-4-0

L1

Bills

4-4-0

3-5-0

L2

Jets

2-6-0

3-5-0

W1

Let's see...

The Dolphins haven't won a playoff game since 2000. The Bills haven't made the playoffs in 19 years. The Jets haven't won or been to a SB since 1969. Since Brady's been their QB, those teams have a total of eight playoff appearances among them.

Conversely, since 2002, the NFC South has made 21 playoff appearances, has two SB winners and two teams that's been to the SB twice in the last two seasons.

But, thanks for the info, fairweather fanboy.

2 minutes ago, BoomGoesTheDynamite said:
2016 REGULAR SEASON SCHEDULE
I don't even have a problem with Brady or the NE. It's all the bandwagon, obnoxious 'fans' that charged in here before and after the SB.             

I didn't either. I remember when they used to be the Jets of their division back in the day before any SB wins, but their fans have gotten ridiculous.

When Bellichek and/or Brady leaves, every team is going to make it an issue to beat the ever-lovin' snot out of them.

3 minutes ago, Statick said:

Let's see...

The Dolphins haven't won a playoff game since 2000. The Bills haven't made the playoffs in 19 years. The Jets haven't won or been to a SB since 1969. Since Brady's been their QB, those teams have a total of eight playoff appearances among them.

Conversely, since 2002, the NFC South has made 21 playoff appearances, has two SB winners and two teams that's been to the SB twice in the last two seasons.

But, thanks for the info, fairweather fanboy.

We also had a tougher schedule going in the 2016 season. http://www.espn.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/id/201479/2016-nfl-strength-of-schedule

4 minutes ago, Statick said:

I didn't either. I remember when they used to be the Jets of their division back in the day before any SB wins, but their fans have gotten ridiculous.

When Bellichek and/or Brady leaves, every team is going to make it an issue to beat the ever-lovin' snot out of them.

Yep. The same happened to the Raiders, Cowboys and 49ers.

21 minutes ago, Statick said:

Of course they are it's just a matter of when..

1 hour ago, Pape said:

you are also a few years removed from the division winner post a 7-8-1 record..... how soon people forget.

A few years ago **** your division had been horrible outside of new England for years now..the only thing consistent about your division is how terrible it is..and you all constantly benefit from it besides maybe one or two upset from the other three teams yall might get from time to time and it wanna know why ppl make a big deal with the bills fins or Jets beat you guys just once? It's because the division is that bad..ours has never been that bad.

8 hours ago, BCEagleATLFalcon said:

Great. Another thing with his arrogant face on it.

If I sound bitter, it's because my local grocery store STILL hasn't taken down their display of Super Bowl LI shirts - many of which are the image of Brady either screaming in victory or holding up the Lombardi.

For 3 months, it has taken ALL my self-control not to attack that display when I walk by it. I swear to God if it doesn't come down soon, I'm going to be cited for destruction of property.

tumblr_n12dbuEkj91qggczbo1_250.gif

7 hours ago, BCEagleATLFalcon said:

I'm not entirely sure how I've survived being a Falcons fan who lives in Boston the past few months w/o breaking something. That **** is everywhere. I go to the airport - huge banner. I go to the grocery store - memorabilia. I go to work - surrounded by Pats fans. It just ****ing sucks. I've more or less turned the corner and am focused on next season but it's HARD to keep that mentality when there are reminders everywhere of what should have been ours.

Know that your solace isn't too far away -- when Brady and Bill retire, the Boston faithful will go back to their faithful way of the early 90s, which is to say they'll be few and far between. They're the exact fan base that Dan Shaughnessy criticized in his article leading up to the Super Bowl. 

9 hours ago, middlegatv said:

BFinn just wished the curse upon Brady on 680 the fan.

Got to tell you I have no problem with that.

(Ivan Drago voice) "If he dies, ... he dies"

JK :D

I love Finn!

8 hours ago, BCEagleATLFalcon said:

Move South. It's nicer here anyway.

LMAO at the Patriots fanboys with their panties all twisted up AGAIN.

What a bunch of vaginas. 

For a fanbase that has experienced an EXTREME amount of success from their teams over the last 10-15 years, they sure get BUTTHURT real easy and a whole lot.

Talk about a bunch of psychotics.