Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

maorifalcon

Daryl Washington - Bring him Home TD

37 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, Yo_Lover said:

So best case we get a domestic violence offender to be a backup and worst case he doesn't make the team. I don't see the high reward anywhere tbh. He isn't worth it.

I think he would start to be fair. No harm in having Reilly start on the bench and learn...so a domestic violence PED pushing LB who was a pro bowler or someone who's cut. You wouldn't even kick tyres on him for vet min?

Just now, maorifalcon said:

I think he would start to be fair. No harm in having Reilly start on the bench and learn...so a domestic violence PED pushing LB who was a pro bowler or someone who's cut. You wouldn't even kick tyres on him for vet min?

Honestly no. 

maorifalcon and hjerry like this

Used to be one of my favourite players, then he showed what a dumb, horrible person he was and missed his prime. No thanks. 

1 hour ago, maorifalcon said:

Thanks mate...why exactly am I a dummy? I know what his situation is, there is no denying his talent. Bring him in low risk high reward in a scheme where he actually fits. The brotherhood can handle him no worries there...as for Sutton and Lasker they would botherwise be welcome.additions here and both very cheap

I think its exactly high risk, low reward. He doesn't fit the culture we have established and because hes older than most of our team he will just end up being a bad influence. Just my 2 cents. His ideal spot is what Deion plays. I see no reason to move established pieces around to 'make it work'.

hjerry likes this

1 hour ago, Yo_Lover said:

So best case we get a domestic violence offender to be a backup and worst case he doesn't make the team. I don't see the high reward anywhere tbh. He isn't worth it.

*cough* *cough* Rashede Hageman

I had no idea he had the issues he has and has been suspended for 3 years. ****. He was one of the best linebackers in the NFL back in the day.

Living out here in phx I heard today that the reason that the cards cut him was the fact that he was not willing to take a pay cut.......after everything he refused a cut so the cards cut him........it says alot about him IMO......and not in good way

12 hours ago, maorifalcon said:

A pro bowl LB who can eat with the Dawgs we have. He could take snaps from LaRoy, the snaps wheeler had or worrilow. Not to mention he'd actually have to make the team to take playing time off our youngens.  Our LB corp isn't the deepest. 

He was a pro-bowl caliber LB.  He was a terrific college player.  He is not that anymore.

Signing him and putting him on the field takes valuable practice snaps from good young talent.  

I'd rather re-sign Spoon (which I am against).  

Well, he should be well rested at least. 

Dude was a baller in his early years, but 3 years on the shelf is tough. Has anyone ever come back to be successful after such a long layoff? Usually the game passes them by in that scenario.