Check out this Duke Riley interview from the Senior Bowl

He has such a desire to get better that he approaches the coaches and asks what he needs to work on and then grinds. He won't have to ask in Atlanta. The coaches will provide cut-ups for him and instruct him on what to work on. But you can't coach desire and work ethic. It is what separates the talent in the NFL.

1 hour ago, Jerry Maguire said:

He has such a desire to get better that he approaches the coaches and asks what he needs to work on and then grinds. He won't have to ask in Atlanta. The coaches will provide cut-ups for him and instruct him on what to work on. But you can't coach desire and work ethic. It is what separates the talent in the NFL.

This guy has already separated himself from half the top 3 round draft picks. I expect he and Debo will be fighting with THE PUNISHER for team leading Tackles  statistic! 

35 minutes ago, The O.D.B said:

Love this pick more each day. Dude needs to get the barber shop though. Looks like Tony G and el Debarge had a baby and then they let the baby play with a bottle of Bleach. 

tumblr_nper9badJl1tuy8zto3_400.jpg

The 1980s. Furthermore on hair , he also looks similar to ODB, that's not a compliment. None of that undisciplined stupidity in the # Brotherhood is allowed. 

Edited by BIRDLAND 2.0
1 hour ago, BIRDLAND 2.0 said:

The 1980s. Furthermore on hair , he also looks similar to ODB, that's not a compliment. None of that undisciplined stupidity in the # Brotherhood is allowed. 

I have no idea what you are saying sir, but kudos for the response.I don't really care what another man does with his hair or anything else. I just saw a resemblance. 

23 minutes ago, The O.D.B said:

I have no idea what you are saying sir, but kudos for the response.I don't really care what another man does with his hair or anything else. I just saw a resemblance. 

#1 . The Debarge reference goes back to the 80s. #2. The tail looks like Odell Beckham Jr, whose an undisciplined clown. I hope he loses tail. Odell doesn't need to have an influence on anyone on this team. 

7 minutes ago, BIRDLAND 2.0 said:

#1 . The Debarge reference goes back to the 80s. #2. The tail looks like Odell Beckham Jr, whose an undisciplined clown. I hope he loses tail. Odell doesn't need to have an influence on anyone on this team. 

They're friends. This is entertainment dude, and our team plays fast and loose, you better get used to personality all over the place. 

Like, you heard him. He cares deeply about growing as a player. Why does his hairstyle matter?

I don't want a bunch of bland in public duck-running Matt Ryans on my team, bless his little heart. For all the talk about wanting dogs on the team, sure are a lot of people who seem to get up in arms at the slightest hint of players being people. 

2 hours ago, BIRDLAND 2.0 said:

Right. Because we don't want passionate but still not mature young men. We want obedient and good boys.....

......I'd take ODB in 2 seconds.

1 minute ago, Falcan Moore said:

They're friends. This is entertainment dude, and our team plays fast and loose, you better get used to personality all over the place. 

Like, you heard him. He cares deeply about growing as a player. Why does his hairstyle matter?

I don't want a bunch of bland in public duck-running Matt Ryans on my team, bless his little heart. For all the talk about wanting dogs on the team, sure are a lot of people who seem to get up in arms at the slightest hint of players being people. 

As long Odell doesn't influence his play. I care when it affects the team. Odell and his knuckleheads take off on vacation the week before their playoff game. That's beyond stupid. If Parcells was coach they would have all been fined. Friendship is one thing, but if Odell's stupid habits rub off on Riley that's another. Discipline is at the heart of sound coaching and teaching. Personality is one thing , Jerry Granville undisciplined stupidity is something else. Odell's vacation tells me the head coach has no control over his team. As long as Riley stays focused, cool. 

Y'all are over reacting like a bunch of females! Lmao Debo and Odell are probably just as good of friend's, all these guys know each other from the recruiting trail, going to the same schools nobody is a stranger to one another if you are starting in the NFL... Chill out, he's gonna be around humble *** Debo all day everyday. Expect greatness and stop doubting the brotherhood

Edited by AreJayDubya