A couple of thoughts--GO FALCONS!!

We played the entire regular season without an OL missing a start. That has happened just 3 times in 26 seasons. Harmon plays EVERY OL position. Very good pick. 

I spend a lot of time in Montana and Wyoming. I've seen Brian Hill play 4 times in two years. I predict he will become a true fan favorite and will set off the dont give Freeman massive money. He's ugly, and tough, and NEVER stops. If you don't like him-you don't like football. 

I dont care care for the TE pick and think he goes to PT. But I also predict he see's the field if Sanu gets banged up and takes some snaps in the slot.

If Spoon comes into camp the competition at LB becomes crazy. Adding Duke and Hill to ST...yikes.  Hahaha. I mean yikes!

We'll get to see Trufanf at FS a couple of times this year. If Collins really improves we'll see Alford in the slot plenty. In pre-season we're going to see Rico, Alford, Poole, and Kamikaze at FS....and Rico will win it.

3 hours ago, BCurt57 said:

We played the entire regular season without an OL missing a start. That has happened just 3 times in 26 seasons. Harmon plays EVERY OL position. Very good pick. 

I spend a lot of time in Montana and Wyoming. I've seen Brian Hill play 4 times in two years. I predict he will become a true fan favorite and will set off the dont give Freeman massive money. He's ugly, and tough, and NEVER stops. If you don't like him-you don't like football. 

I dont care care for the TE pick and think he goes to PT. But I also predict he see's the field if Sanu gets banged up and takes some snaps in the slot.

If Spoon comes into camp the competition at LB becomes crazy. Adding Duke and Hill to ST...yikes.  Hahaha. I mean yikes!

We'll get to see Trufanf at FS a couple of times this year. If Collins really improves we'll see Alford in the slot plenty. In pre-season we're going to see Rico, Alford, Poole, and Kamikaze at FS....and Rico will win it.

Love your enthusiasm bro but I'm not sure they just paid big money for our best corner to play FS though.

I'm sure the Trufant thing was a typo and hey... not everyone knows Spoon is done in the NFL. 

But I agree Hill will be interesting to watch.

Harmon... I loved watching his tape.  Totally reminds me of Brawley.  Plays till the last echo of the whistle.  Drives a guy off the line, RB runs past them and he's still driving the DLineman downfield and toward the sideline.  He may need a year of two of NFL workouts and diet to bulk up, but dude looks like he could develop into a nasty one.  

Trufant isn't a typo. You'll see him play in a FS position in some dime and in certain man formations. I'm sorry you think football is something like foosball. Trufant has already lined up repeatedly behind the 2 corner in prevent. In spite of his remarkably low interception numbers, he is absolutely respected as an incredibly proficient technical DB. Go back and read DQs quotes about Trufant's versatility at slot, CB and S. 

Its not that I'm offended by the fact some of you like ****ting on the floor....it's that you are beyond stupid and immaterial when it comes to football. It's like being stuck in a class with all D and F students.