Takk Pissed..Again

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

57 minutes ago, youngbloodz said:

Takk should let it go. I know it's hard but too many fake tough guys on twitter. I will say this though that guy will probably get hacked soon

This is the type of liberal White clown that permeates the MSM. Now I am getting really pissed off! This idiot has no freaking idea about the inner city, nor the pain this young man has gone through! :bang:

Travis is a racist attention whore, and a coward on top of that. Easy to say that stuff behind a keyboard.

Ah well. Takk's going to make more over the next 5 years than he'll probably make in his life, and he's a better human to boot. Guys like Travis are always unhappy deep down, when you start viewing stuff like this as pathetic it's easier to move past.

2 minutes ago, BIRDLAND 2.0 said:

This is the type of liberal White clown that permeates the MSM. Now I am getting really pissed off! This idiot has no freaking idea about the inner city, nor the pain this young man has gone through! :bang:

wait, when did politics become part of this? and racism is not exactly something id attribute to liberals over neoconservatives

7 minutes ago, BIRDLAND 2.0 said:

Preach on! Guy is a worm! 

Edited by Godzilla1985

20 minutes ago, BIRDLAND 2.0 said:

Besides the political shot i agree with you

This is Clay Travis's game. He gets some kind of weird sick satisfaction off being a hater and having people blast him on Twitter. He mocks people constantly. I have no idea how he has a radio show because I wouldn't employ anyone like him. BTW, he lives in Tennessee somewhere and is a Vols fan. The only reason I even know who he is is because I've seen him on Finebaum a time or two.

@clay travis...you are one sorry mofo. Imma 60 + but I can handle ya. I can fly to wherever you are and am most happy to adjust your warped way of thinking and you totally disregard for anything decent.  Got money in the bank and can travel! Give me some info on how to meet you for a gentlemens lunch, just need about four hrs notice!! 

1 hour ago, YoungHeezy said:

Social media makes folks feel like any and everything is OK to say. 

Sadly, I feel like a portion of our board were probably Clay Travis supporters.

He's what's WRONG with the social media age.  Hacks seeking attention with offensive and outrageous statements and passing themselves off as professionals.