Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
papachaz

are the Bills the new Browns?

4 posts in this topic

looks like the last couple of years, and this draft we just saw, maybe the Browns are coming out of it. And then we read, that just hours AFTER the draft, the Bills fire their GM....I mean wouldn't you do that after the season BEFORE letting the guy run the draft?  LOL looks like the "Bills are gonna Brown" .... if you catch my drift

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000805316/article/buffalo-bills-fire-general-manager-doug-whaley

Well they did get rid of their GM. As really need to start anew. Whaley wasn't taking the team anywhere but down.

We have been stuck in the 6-10 to 9-7 type seasons for years...just good enough to miss on a franchise QB and bad enough to miss the playoffs......

I do like the new coach...anything after the Wrecks Ryan show is an improvement.....

Actually I'm surprised they haven't been moved.  When was the last time they went to the playoffs?  They haven really had any success since the Levy years and we dodged a bullet for those of you who wanted sexy Rexy...just sayin'