Last year I predicted we'd make the Super Bowl. This year I predict we win it

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, JerseyNo12 said:

I'm not really worried about them getting Brandin Cooks. Tru's been eating his lunch ever since he got into the league, and they were fortunate he wasn't healthy for SB 51 because he would have shut his side down. Meanwhile, I think we got tougher in the trenches and at LB, which means James White will not be feasting like he did in the second half of the Super Bowl. We'll have a steady rotation which should translate to fresher, healthier players throughout games and the season.

We freaked the Patriots out have you ever seen them act the way they did this last off season during free agency? They know there's about to be a new team winning titles year in and year out get ready ATL were gonna be the next NFL dynasty, this Quinn he's a different kinda dude he's gonna be like Belichick, Quinn's the brightest young coach in the game... 

13 minutes ago, Falcons&Dawgs#1Fan said:

We freaked the Patriots out have you ever seen them act the way they did this last off season during free agency? They know there's about to be a new team winning titles year in and year out get ready ATL were gonna be the next NFL dynasty, this Quinn he's a different kinda dude he's gonna be like Belichick, Quinn's the brightest young coach in the game... 

Lmao. They scared, right?

5 minutes ago, Realist said:

Lmao. They scared, right?

Why are you on this message board? It's obvious you're not a Falcons fan... You should spend less time on here and more time looking for a job so your parents won't have to continuously support you financially... You're supposed to leave your parents home when you're 18-21 not still be living in their basement at the age of 38...They're the one's that's really the realist, its very real to them when they look at how pathetic their son turned out... 

21 hours ago, Falcons&Dawgs#1Fan said:

Why are you on this message board? It's obvious you're not a Falcons fan... You should spend less time on here and more time looking for a job so your parents won't have to continuously support you financially... You're supposed to leave your parents home when you're 18-21 not still be living in their basement at the age of 38...They're the one's that's really the realist, its very real to them when they look at how pathetic their son turned out... 

I'm more successful than you and i'm prob a lot younger too.

On 4/30/2017 at 11:15 AM, mjqvi said:

We will have some serious force coming off the edges but I'm more hyped about how we are going to destroy the pocket up the middle. 

I'm not sure how many of you know what a Bass-O-Matic was, but we gonna turn their offensive pocket into a Breese-O-Matic!

1 hour ago, Realist said:

I'm more successful than you and i'm prob a lot younger too.

You can't be too successful if the primary joy in your life is trolling a professional football franchise's message board responding with ignorant remarks... I can definitely believe the younger reply I'd say very young probably single digits if your responses are any indication..

12 minutes ago, Falcons&Dawgs#1Fan said:

You can't be too successful if the primary joy in your life is trolling a professional football franchise's message board responding with ignorant remarks... I can definitely believe the younger reply I'd say very young probably single digits if your responses are any indication..

You're the troll.

On 5/1/2017 at 10:00 PM, Falcons&Dawgs#1Fan said:

I absolutely think the Falcons team speed showed BB something his team lacked.  Also Patriots are known to build their team year by year depending on their schedule.  In 2014 they had to face a lot of quality QBs so they went and got Revis and Browner to play CB, then let them both go before the next season as they didn't have a difficult QB schedule.  Last year wasn't that difficult either but this season they do have a tough QB schedule hence they go out and spend big on Gilmore and have kept Butler.  Ryan is obviously on the top of that list, anyone who doesn't think Falcons have something to do with Pats building process this off-season is crazy.

Another crazy thing is Falcons fans thinking Pats were lucky.  Yes, at a certain point in that game the Falcons should have had a FG try to seal the game but it didn't happen.  What also didn't happen was the Falcons defense getting off the field the whole game.  Pats dominated the TOP in first half as much as the second. The fluke (or luck) was the score at half time, Falcons werent dominating but had the big lead.  The second half the score stayed true to what was happening on the field and was enough to get game into OT.

Edited by VegasOdds101

11 hours ago, VegasOdds101 said:

I absolutely think the Falcons team speed showed BB something his team lacked.  Also Patriots are known to build their team year by year depending on their schedule.  In 2014 they had to face a lot of quality QBs so they went and got Revis and Browner to play CB, then let them both go before the next season as they didn't have a difficult QB schedule.  Last year wasn't that difficult either but this season they do have a tough QB schedule hence they go out and spend big on Gilmore and have kept Butler.  Ryan is obviously on the top of that list, anyone who doesn't think Falcons have something to do with Pats building process this off-season is crazy.

Another crazy thing is Falcons fans thinking Pats were lucky.  Yes, at a certain point in that game the Falcons should have had a FG try to seal the game but it didn't happen.  What also didn't happen was the Falcons defense getting off the field the whole game.  Pats dominated the TOP in first half as much as the second. The fluke (or luck) was the score at half time, Falcons werent dominating but had the big lead.  The second half the score stayed true to what was happening on the field and was enough to get game into OT.

Man that catch by Edleman was the luckiest catch in NFL history it saved the game for them, Freeman having a brain fart and letting Hightower run by him untouched would never happen again, and the cherry on top ANY coach from any level, high school, college, professional would have run the ball 3 times to run out the clock and then kicked the FG after Julio made the catch at the 22 at the end of regulation, and before you start saying it wasn't a given Bryant would have made the FG, Bryant hadn't missed a FG from that range all year... Patriots got punched in the throat for 3 quarters and had no response, Patriots and Belichick were in shock cause no team had ever whipped up on them like that for 3 quarters, they had no answers for our offense... Yeah TOP was critical and that's was happens when your OC is more interested in blowing a team out rather than winning the game, remove that idiot Shanny from the equation and the Falcons are World Champs... 

2 hours ago, Falcons&Dawgs#1Fan said:

Man that catch by Edleman was the luckiest catch in NFL history it saved the game for them, Freeman having a brain fart and letting Hightower run by him untouched would never happen again, and the cherry on top ANY coach from any level, high school, college, professional would have run the ball 3 times to run out the clock and then kicked the FG after Julio made the catch at the 22 at the end of regulation, and before you start saying it wasn't a given Bryant would have made the FG, Bryant hadn't missed a FG from that range all year... Patriots got punched in the throat for 3 quarters and had no response, Patriots and Belichick were in shock cause no team had ever whipped up on them like that for 3 quarters, they had no answers for our offense... Yeah TOP was critical and that's was happens when your OC is more interested in blowing a team out rather than winning the game, remove that idiot Shanny from the equation and the Falcons are World Champs... 

On replay, it looked like one of the defenders got his hand under the ball, which helped the WR catch it.  I still think if the defender had backed off, that would have been ruled incomplete.  I was super PO'd at the time.

18 minutes ago, Godsmith said:

My god you guys are clueless, you sure did freak them out giving up a 24 point lead in a quarter and a half. You guys will not recover from that this season, you'll be luck to keep pace at 500 this season.  

Clueless? Btw... it was a 25 point blown lead... If the village idiot Shanny had at least ran the ball 40% of the time in the game it wouldn't even have been close it would've been a Falcons blowout, even after the Patriots made adjustments at the half they still couldn't hang with us it was only after the defense had played the same amount of snaps in 3 quarters than we would normally play in 2 games that gave the Patriots a shot that and about a dozen unbelievable circumstances that are and were unbelievable!

Not only will we recover we will have the best record in the league next year even better than your team the Patriots, however I hope and pray the Patriots will be the team we face in the Super Bowl next year what better stage than the SB to end the GOAT's career, Belichick will be gone soon after cause he won't be anything but ordinary without Brady.... Our record next year will be a minimum 14-2 more like 15-1 probably lose the road game against T.B. by 1 point in O.T... 

You and ALL the other Patriots fans better enjoy SB51 cause it will be your last win the dynasty is dead and next year we will bury it, first at Foxboro then cremated and totally blowout in the Super Bowl... 

9 hours ago, Falcons&Dawgs#1Fan said:

This post is exactly what my first post was referring to.  Was there some luck in the Edelman catch, yes.  But if that goes incomplete there was still time to get those yards back and continue on for the TD.  It didn't save the game for them but it helped speed up the process.  Freeman missing the block wasn't lucky for the Patriots, it was the Falcons not being good enough.  Ryan getting sacked in key situations is the Falcons not being good enough.  Not having audibles in the offense is the Falcons not being good enough.  The Falcons defense not getting off the field is that Falcons not being good enough.  Falcons coaches not understanding the situation is the Falcons not being good enough.

Falcons had a big lead 2 1/2 quarters in because they were making the big plays at the right time even though Pats were controlling majority of the flow.  The last 1 1/2 quarters was the Patriots punching the Falcons in the throat and Falcons not having much of an answer - Julio made one amazing catch but that was about it.

I guess Falcons were lucky Brady threw it right to Alford, I guess Falcons were lucky Ghostkowski missed a PAT. I guess Falcons were lucky the Pats didn't even bother to cover Freeman on that first play of last drive. Luck wasn't a big factor, one team was better coached, better conditioned,  better in the clutch, and better on field.  That team won the SB.

4 minutes ago, VegasOdds101 said:

This post is exactly what my first post was referring to.  Was there some luck in the Edelman catch, yes.  But if that goes incomplete there was still time to get those yards back and continue on for the TD.  It didn't save the game for them but it helped speed up the process.  Freeman missing the block wasn't lucky for the Patriots, it was the Falcons not being good enough.  Ryan getting sacked in key situations is the Falcons not being good enough.  Not having audibles in the offense is the Falcons not being good enough.  The Falcons defense not getting off the field is that Falcons not being good enough.  Falcons coaches not understanding the situation is the Falcons not being good enough.

Falcons had a big lead 2 1/2 quarters in because they were making the big plays at the right time even though Pats were controlling majority of the flow.  The last 1 1/2 quarters was the Patriots punching the Falcons in the throat and Falcons not having much of an answer - Julio made one amazing catch but that was about it.

I guess Falcons were lucky Brady threw it right to Alford, I guess Falcons were lucky Ghostkowski missed a PAT. I guess Falcons were lucky the Pats didn't even bother to cover Freeman on that first play of last drive. Luck wasn't a big factor, one team was better coached, better conditioned,  better in the clutch, and better on field.  That team won the SB.

Like Keyshawn would say C'MON MAN... I'm glad I'm wearing shorts cause your crap is getting deep!!! The odds were better that Belichick would be the Publishers Clearing House winner than having a chance to win that SB down 25 points that late in the 3rd quarter, AND YOU KNOW IT, they will never admit it publically but they were the luckiest team to ever win a Super Bowl, I've been watching professional football for over 40 years and that's the craziest game I've ever witnessed, I guarantee you Belichick and Brady thought it was over up until the Patriots MVP Kyle Shanahan decided to throw the ball late in the 4th quarter with just a couple of minutes left to play in regulation... if just one of those over a dozen unbelievable miracles from god hadn't happened they would have not have just lost but lost in a blow-out!!!

Line Freeman up to make that block on Hightower again and he never misses it a 1000 out of a 1000 times, Ryan got sacked cause Freeman missed the block not due to anything Ryan had done wrong it was because our OC the 49ers new HC AT THE TIME OF THE CALL wanted to throw the ball on every single offensive snap and run up the score, that was so unbelievable at that stage of the game not to run the freakin ball 3 times eat the clock, kick the FG and win the M.F. game... If the Falcons would have just kicked that F.G. its game over the Patriot's would not have had enough time to come back from thatdown by 8 points, I know it, you know it, the Patriots know it, EVERYONE who watched the game knew it, only the weirdo Shanahan didn't know it cause he wanted to run up the score, HE SAID THAT WAS WHY HE THREW IT THERE INSTEAD OF RUNNING THE BALL!!! The Falcons defense not getting off the field wasn't due to them not being good enough, they were more than good enough for almost 3 quarters to hold the GOAT and the greatest coach in the NFL to 3 points, the only problem our defense had was that idiot Shanahan would consistently pass the ball on every down when the offense was on the field even though the running game was having success! And you wanna talk about luck its hard as he!! to get 1 2-point conversion in a game little on 2 2-point conversions.

Your great coach Belichick was outcoached, your GOAT was outplayed and had no answers until our defense had been on the field more in 1 game than they usually are in 2 games and ran outta gas. Kraft needs to make sure he has a ring made for the Patriots MVP Kyle Shanahan he did a he!!va job for your Patriots he single-handily won SB51 for yall.

If you think the greatest team of cheaters to ever suit up in the NFL won that game you need to seek professional help, we won it then gave it to them on a silver platter. You and the rest of your fan base are gonna find out who the better team is when we come up to your house later this year and punch the GOAT in the throat again and curb stomp the rest of your cheating team...  

40 minutes ago, Falcons&Dawgs#1Fan said:

Like Keyshawn would say C'MON MAN... I'm glad I'm wearing shorts cause your crap is getting deep!!! The odds were better that Belichick would be the Publishers Clearing House winner than having a chance to win that SB down 25 points that late in the 3rd quarter, AND YOU KNOW IT, they will never admit it publically but they were the luckiest team to ever win a Super Bowl, I've been watching professional football for over 40 years and that's the craziest game I've ever witnessed, I guarantee you Belichick and Brady thought it was over up until the Patriots MVP Kyle Shanahan decided to throw the ball late in the 4th quarter with just a couple of minutes left to play in regulation... if just one of those over a dozen unbelievable miracles from god hadn't happened they would have not have just lost but lost in a blow-out!!!

Line Freeman up to make that block on Hightower again and he never misses it a 1000 out of a 1000 times, Ryan got sacked cause Freeman missed the block not due to anything Ryan had done wrong it was because our OC the 49ers new HC AT THE TIME OF THE CALL wanted to throw the ball on every single offensive snap and run up the score, that was so unbelievable at that stage of the game not to run the freakin ball 3 times eat the clock, kick the FG and win the M.F. game... If the Falcons would have just kicked that F.G. its game over the Patriot's would not have had enough time to come back from thatdown by 8 points, I know it, you know it, the Patriots know it, EVERYONE who watched the game knew it, only the weirdo Shanahan didn't know it cause he wanted to run up the score, HE SAID THAT WAS WHY HE THREW IT THERE INSTEAD OF RUNNING THE BALL!!! The Falcons defense not getting off the field wasn't due to them not being good enough, they were more than good enough for almost 3 quarters to hold the GOAT and the greatest coach in the NFL to 3 points, the only problem our defense had was that idiot Shanahan would consistently pass the ball on every down when the offense was on the field even though the running game was having success! And you wanna talk about luck its hard as he!! to get 1 2-point conversion in a game little on 2 2-point conversions.

Your great coach Belichick was outcoached, your GOAT was outplayed and had no answers until our defense had been on the field more in 1 game than they usually are in 2 games and ran outta gas. Kraft needs to make sure he has a ring made for the Patriots MVP Kyle Shanahan he did a he!!va job for your Patriots he single-handily won SB51 for yall.

If you think the greatest team of cheaters to ever suit up in the NFL won that game you need to seek professional help, we won it then gave it to them on a silver platter. You and the rest of your fan base are gonna find out who the better team is when we come up to your house later this year and punch the GOAT in the throat again and curb stomp the rest of your cheating team...  

1st of all I Loved your post...great energy, it's what I like about this Falcons message board.  Now, I know it's hard to believe but not exactly a Pats fan, respect them, they are great,  Brady is the greatest, but it's time for something new.

Now if the caveat is 25 point lead well into second half then yes, nobody probably thought they were going to win.  Also if Falcons do play for that FG late and then kicker doesn't choke (like the rest of the Falcons did) then yes Falcons would have won. BUT....yes...BUT, Pats didn't score 25 straight points to tie because of luck.  Falcons weren't good enough to hold a big lead, Patriots may deep down inside thought it was over but never gave up, that's not luck.  As I explained earlier luck went both ways.  Football is a team game that includes coaches too.  Patriots had the more experience in all facets of team and it showed.  Finally, Ryan had a nice QB rating but in no way shape or form outplayed  Brady.  40 years of watching football makes that obvious to me.  A QB who can't audible out of obvious bad play calls can't truly be compared to probably the smartest QB of all time ( sorry Manning fans).  Brady completed almost twice as many passes as Ryan attempted on top of it.  His Julio ( Gronk) wasn't there to make 3 amazing catches.  

Patriots won that game because the Falcons great offense wasn't great, they left points on the board due partly to bad coaching and QB errors.  Their up and coming defense couldn't stop a nose bleed for the last quarter and a half plus OT.  Falcon D lacked depth and conditioning.  That would concern me if I was a Falcons fan.

Good news, Falcons are a very good team, and I like what they've added this off season.  Bottom line for even posting here is to say (to the minority of Falcons fans who think them losing to Pats was a fluke and they will kill them in this falls matchup) it's going to be an uphill battle in that game, Pats were the better team in the end in the SB and IMO are still right now.  That game is in NE where they rarely lose, Falcons could win, if they don't beat the Pats then I'm not sure who will.....can't wait.

3 hours ago, MACK2THEFUTURE said:

So yeah... that prediction, got any screenshots??

Link okay for you? A lot of doubters on this board, but like I've said, my record speaks for itself

BTW: notice the very first reply. He likes to call me out, but his record speaks for itself

Edited by ShanghaiDirtyBird

56 minutes ago, ShanghaiDirtyBird said:

Link okay for you? A lot of doubters on this board, but like I've said, my record speaks for itself

BTW: notice the very first reply. He likes to call me out, but his record speaks for itself

Nostradamus still embarrassingly seeking his much needed attention fix?

12 hours ago, VegasOdds101 said:

1st of all I Loved your post...great energy, it's what I like about this Falcons message board.  Now, I know it's hard to believe but not exactly a Pats fan, respect them, they are great,  Brady is the greatest, but it's time for something new.

Now if the caveat is 25 point lead well into second half then yes, nobody probably thought they were going to win.  Also if Falcons do play for that FG late and then kicker doesn't choke (like the rest of the Falcons did) then yes Falcons would have won. BUT....yes...BUT, Pats didn't score 25 straight points to tie because of luck.  Falcons weren't good enough to hold a big lead, Patriots may deep down inside thought it was over but never gave up, that's not luck.  As I explained earlier luck went both ways.  Football is a team game that includes coaches too.  Patriots had the more experience in all facets of team and it showed.  Finally, Ryan had a nice QB rating but in no way shape or form outplayed  Brady.  40 years of watching football makes that obvious to me.  A QB who can't audible out of obvious bad play calls can't truly be compared to probably the smartest QB of all time ( sorry Manning fans).  Brady completed almost twice as many passes as Ryan attempted on top of it.  His Julio ( Gronk) wasn't there to make 3 amazing catches.  

Patriots won that game because the Falcons great offense wasn't great, they left points on the board due partly to bad coaching and QB errors.  Their up and coming defense couldn't stop a nose bleed for the last quarter and a half plus OT.  Falcon D lacked depth and conditioning.  That would concern me if I was a Falcons fan.

Good news, Falcons are a very good team, and I like what they've added this off season.  Bottom line for even posting here is to say (to the minority of Falcons fans who think them losing to Pats was a fluke and they will kill them in this falls matchup) it's going to be an uphill battle in that game, Pats were the better team in the end in the SB and IMO are still right now.  That game is in NE where they rarely lose, Falcons could win, if they don't beat the Pats then I'm not sure who will.....can't wait.

Our MVP QB couldn't audible out of obvious bad play calls because we had a arrogant know-it-all weirdo freak OC who has to stand on his head for 10 minutes in the locker-room to supposedly clear his mind prior to every game and whose tea must be kept at an exact temperature before he can drink it, who does this crazy crap??? There's a reason Shanahan is one of the most hated coaches in the league. he's a d I c k...   

Look in 2007 the Patriots lost to the Giants in the SB primarily due to one fluke play, yes the Giants were crowned the World Champions that year but they weren't in reality the best team in the NFL in 2007 the Patriots were, same thing happened last year the better team, the Falcons lost not because of one fluke play but because of dozens of them... The Falcons are the reason the Patriots didn't trade Jimmy Garoppolo this past off season, the Falcons young inexperienced defense exposed the over-rated GOAT, there's only so much cheating can get you and the Patriots have run out of options to prop up that old team, and the rest of the league are onto all their cheating games...

We will show you trolls and all the naysayers who the better team is when we meet the over-rated cheaters later this year on October 22nd in Foxboro If I were GOAT I would be afraid and I mean very, very afraid our young FAST defense they're gonna send the GOAT into retirement after this game... Not only will my Falcons win this game were gonna give them the worst beating of the Belichick and Brady era...