Yeah Brian Hill, RB Wyoming!

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, caponine said:

They believe most rbs can be successful in this scheme , Which is why I said that 

This scheme requires a running back that can be a receiving threat and that's not Brian Hill. Brian Hill was brought to give the Falcons a go to option in short yardage and goal line situations. So again, this pick has nothing to do with Freeman and Coleman and everything to do with getting a bigger 3rd back to replace Ward.

52 minutes ago, youngbloodz said:

He still cant catch like Coleman or Free. Doesnt have Free's elite vision. That's why he will never replace Free imo. He is solid depth behind our two main guys

Which is all you really can ask for given his draft status.

The nice thing is for him is if he ever gets meaningful snaps he will be out there with alot of talent on the outside so he will not have the 8 or 9 in the box to contend with

16 hours ago, Falconsfan567 said:

This scheme requires a running back that can be a receiving threat and that's not Brian Hill. Brian Hill was brought to give the Falcons a go to option in short yardage and goal line situations. So again, this pick has nothing to do with Freeman and Coleman and everything to do with getting a bigger 3rd back to replace Ward.

And a late game time eater. After Coleman and Freeman do the work for 3 quarters, give someone else the ball to grind out until the end. You know I wish he had the name Hillman. It would fit better.

21 hours ago, JRob215 said:

I believe he tied for first in the nation in carries with 349 and only fumbled once. From the little bit I've watched on him so far, he also looks to be much more of a polished and willing blocker than the average college RB.

He's not flashy and hands are a question mark, but these are the things you look for in a backup RB.

yuuup - so happy with this draft

20 hours ago, lidsville_falcon said:

http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/atlanta-falcons/devonta-freeman-14514/market-value/ he ain't getting it from us. Maybe Cleveland, we can't take the cap hit. But that is his market value. 

PLAYER LENGTH VALUE AVG. SALARY AGE WHEN SIGNED
Lamar Miller 4 $26,000,000 $6,500,000 24
C.J. Anderson 4 $18,000,000 $4,500,000 25
Doug Martin 5 $35,750,000 $7,150,000 27
LeSean McCoy 5 $40,000,000 $8,000,000

You can thank these clowns for us having to cough up ~$7 million + / year for Free