Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

maorifalcon

Who are your day 3 Targets? - Falcons

129 posts in this topic

We currently have 4 picks left

Round 4 - 30 (136)
Round 5 - 5 (149)
Round 5 - 12 (156)
Round 5 - 31 (174)

--  
  Who are your targets? 

Dorian Johnson, George Kittle, Jake Butt, Samaje Perine, Carl Lawson, Jaleel Johnson, Eddie Jackson, Jaylen Reeves Maybin and Des King

Falcster, Drew4719, AndySG and 1 other like this

Would like Kittle or Hodges or Leggett at TE.

Perine and Brian Hill interesting at RB.

Asiata, Johnson, and Julien Davenport at OL.

Would like to trade up 2 of our 5ths, get a 4th (giving us 2 forths) and take a couple of these guys that can push starters.

kiwifalcon likes this

Couple guys you mentioned: Love Carl Lawson and Eddie Jackson. Kittle and Butt would be nice TEs to pair with Hooper. With Atlanta's fourth rounder, I can almost guarantee they take Danny Isadora, Nico Siragusa or Isaac Asiata. There are some nice RBs left as well. Donnell Pumphrey and Joe Williams spring to mind. Also, I wouldn't be shocked if we used that last 5th rounder on Zane Gonzalez. 

1 minute ago, Drunken Minotaur Zebra said:

Dorian Johnson

Samaje Perine 

Carl Lawson

Tim Williams (not happening)

Not happening cause he ain't available. He got picked by the ravens

Since1990 likes this

7 minutes ago, BIRDLAND 2.0 said:

Samaje in 4th. TE, Max Halpin C/G or Eddie Jackson in 5th. 

My guess is they are both gone in the third. The depth of the draft is diluting fast.

7 minutes ago, BIRDLAND 2.0 said:

Who's he comparable to? 

Devin Funchess probably. Hes 6-6 257. 4.57 40 39in vert. Not the best pass blocker, has experience lining up as WR

BIRDLAND 2.0 likes this

8 minutes ago, BIRDLAND 2.0 said:

Who's he comparable to? 

He's a weird comp.  6'6 250.  Converted QB.  Only a few years at TE.  4.55 speed.

So still a bit more of a WR than TE, and doesn't have the nuances of the position down.  He's the kind of guy we'd love to take on defense...so I wouldn't mind taking a guy like him on offense, and see if we can develop offense guys the same way as D guys.

BIRDLAND 2.0 likes this

2 minutes ago, Knight of God said:

My guess is they are both gone in the third. The depth of the draft is diluting fast.

Snag Halpin in 4th.  I watched him on Lamp tape. Solid PB/RB and nimble at 6' 3" 295lbs. Get TE and RB in 5th. 

Just now, BIRDLAND 2.0 said:

Snag Halpin in 4th.  I watched him on Lamp tape. Solid PB/RB and nimble at 6' 3" 295lbs. Get TE and RB in 5th. 

Halpin is projected way lower. Why take him in the 4th? We aren't hurting that bad at OG.

1 minute ago, uga_falcons_braves said:

I say you take Isaac Asiata (G) @ 136, Jackson (FS) @ 149, then I would go for best avail RB @ 156 & cap it off with Chad Kelly (QB) @ 174 and call it a day!

I doubt most of them last to our 4th rounder

4 minutes ago, takeitdown said:

He's a weird comp.  6'6 250.  Converted QB.  Only a few years at TE.  4.55 speed.

So still a bit more of a WR than TE, and doesn't have the nuances of the position down.  He's the kind of guy we'd love to take on defense...so I wouldn't mind taking a guy like him on offense, and see if we can develop offense guys the same way as D guys.

Arguably the freakiest athlete left in the draft.