TAKK IS MY MOTHER ******* GUY

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Falcan Moore said:

Burst out laughing at all the swearing. The dude got a 3 on the Wonderlic for a reason. Really worried about his coachability and God knows he's got a ways to go...

That said? Dude loves football and is an athletic freak and a half. I like him a lot more than Willis, Charlton, Basham, really any of the guys we could've gotten besides Bowser at DE and he's more of a OLB anyways. Wish we'd gotten Baker but it is what it is. I'm rootin for him.

Actually loved McKinley early in the draft process before his multiple goofs at the combine and learning about his 3 on the Wonderlic, so I'm optimistic.

Wonderlic is ******* useless trash lol 

1 minute ago, STOIC 2.0 said:

I was pounding my chest when he spoke....I LOVE THIS MAN!!!!! JERSEY SOLLLLLLDDD!!!!!

******** right. My grandma died on my wedding day and she was the only positive female I had in my life prior to my wife and daughter. I feel this dude.  This is the guy I wanted before tonight and I'm ecstatic that we got him! Let's go! 

4 minutes ago, Knight of God said:

Not a huge fan. We could have done worse.

It means every fu©king to me bro! He will make you a huge fan after he gets fine later. Remind me of good ole cross eyed Bob Whitfield when he said $hit on live broadcast.

3 minutes ago, Falcan Moore said:

Burst out laughing at all the swearing. The dude got a 3 on the Wonderlic for a reason. Really worried about his coachability and God knows he's got a ways to go...

Actually loved McKinley early in the draft process before his multiple goofs at the combine and learning about his 3 on the Wonderlic, so I'm optimistic.

if he scored a 3 it's because he didn't try. Either way, how much intelligence does a pass rusher need

4 minutes ago, Falcan Moore said:

That said? Dude loves football and is an athletic freak and a half. I like him a lot more than Willis, Charlton, Basham, really any of the guys we could've gotten besides Bowser at DE and he's more of a OLB anyways. Wish we'd gotten Baker but it is what it is. I'm rootin for him.

wonderlic dont mean ****. ask Fitzpatrick how that worked out for him

10 minutes ago, Falcan Moore said:

The dude got a 3 on the Wonderlic for a reason.

Oh wow...I had to take a Wonderlic recently for a job interview and studied up on it quite a bit.  That's either almost illiterate or not even trying.

Fortunately, "go hit that quarterback" isn't hard to understand.

9 minutes ago, Knight of God said:

Not a huge fan. We could have done worse.

My brothers loved the pick. I wasn't too familiar with him but usually my brother is spot on when it comes to dline men. Plus if Quinn likes him I'm all in. His passion alone showed me he has that dog in him. 

Love his motor, but he's raw. Disappointing we traded a valuable 3rd rounder for him when we could have gotten other talented edge rushers at 31 and kept the pick .....

and LOL at everyone harping for weeks we were trading up for Jordan Willis.