Cordcutters: How are you watching the draft tonight?

Sponge

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still have DirecTV, so I'm using that.  If you don't have another options the guys from NDT Scouting are doing a live stream today and tomorrow, not sure if it is video or not, but they are very informative.  They have a really good podcast too in case you love the draft like I do.

I just cut the cord last week and got my Fire TV box yesterday. So I'm new to this non-cable lifestyle after 30 years.

58 minutes ago, Butudontseeme™ said:

Just checked... NFL Mobile app will have a live feed.. not sure if it's delayed or not

Thanks a lot :tiphat:

44 minutes ago, MayorWest13 said:

Isn't it free to watch on nfl.com?

Will NFL.com have it streàming there?

I'll be watching tonight via the espn app (using a friends directv login:ninja:) on Roku.

Something else for cable cutters to look into for the regular season is SFN or Southern Fibernet. I think I pay around $9 a month an I get all the local Atlanta channels on a roku app. That gets me all of the falcons games besides MNF. 

Its pretty cool. Before that I couldn't get away from directv and the Sunday ticket. I live in south ga and I'm considered in the  Jacksonville market by Directv so I had to get the ticket. I always thought it sucked that I lived in Ga but had to watch Florida teams.