New Falcon out front at MB Stadium

8 minutes ago, The Peregrine said:

Touche`...rematch in 52.

That's the only way to fully redeem ourselves. This time we must leave no doubt. If NE gets bounced by some other team before the SB and the Falcons win the Lombardi, we'll have to catch comments about what would have happened if we had to face Bradycheck again.

Granted, I won't hear that noise over my celebration.. but still, I'd like to do things the right way.

Edited by King Jigsaw
4 minutes ago, King Jigsaw said:

That's the only way to fully redeem ourselves. This time we must leave no doubt. If NE gets bounced by some other team before the SB and the Falcons win the Lombardi, we'll have to catch comments about what would have happened if we had to face Bradycheck again.

Granted, I won't hear that noise but celebration.. but still, I'd like to do things the right way.

Our motto should be in the mold of Mortal Kombat, 'FINISH THEM!!' leave no doubt on the field after the game.

26 minutes ago, King Jigsaw said:

Granted, I won't hear that noise over my celebration.. but still, I'd like to do things the right way.

I say we get our revenge in the regular season.  We crush them so bad that we break their will to live.  Beasley knocks Brady into 2018 and Patriots got knocked out in the first round.  Falcons win the Lombardy over the Raiders. :slick: