Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NateDogg1215

Anyone know when single game tickets will be on sale ?

45 posts in this topic

What up fellow Falcons fans .  Gonna head down to Atlanta for the opening of MB Stadium for the packers game .  Booked my flight , hotel .   Just need to know when single game tickets will go on sale . Or if anyone who couldn't make it willing to sell me theirs ... going with my son and daughter . Can't wait !

Crazy Trav likes this

I was wondering the same thing. My friend said dallas single game tickets are on sale tomorrow  so I wonder if that's for everyone 

There are tickets available on NFL Ticket Exchange, but the prices aren't very pretty lol

my season tkt rep told me today that the falcons will not be selling single game tkts,that all the rest will be through 3rd partysellers,( nfl tkt exchange,,vivid seat,s ect.....) we  will be paying extra now

Looking for one ticket for Packers game, and possibly one for each of Vikings and Saints. 

Bears tickets should be sorted on Monday and then a wait for Lions ticket information.

I have 4 seats in the new stadium.    I'm considering selling 2 of those for the season or by game.   I really haven't decided yet - but I figure it will help pay for the PSL on those 2 extra seats for the season.   The seats are lower level by the tunnel where the Falcons come on the field.   We have the 4 on the aisle about 7 or 8 rows back I think, but we'll be using the 2 on the aisle.

@NateDogg1215 - I still have your towel.   I couldn't bring myself to deal with it after the loss - and I hid them.   I was cleaning my office this weekend and ran across where I had put them.   Since you are coming to the game - we should hook up before the game and let me give you the towel if you still want it - it's the one from the post season game.

Faithful Falcon and Ej1coop like this

1 hour ago, Tandy said:

I have 4 seats in the new stadium.    I'm considering selling 2 of those for the season or by game.   I really haven't decided yet - but I figure it will help pay for the PSL on those 2 extra seats for the season.   The seats are lower level by the tunnel where the Falcons come on the field.   We have the 4 on the aisle about 7 or 8 rows back I think, but we'll be using the 2 on the aisle.

@NateDogg1215 - I still have your towel.   I couldn't bring myself to deal with it after the loss - and I hid them.   I was cleaning my office this weekend and ran across where I had put them.   Since you are coming to the game - we should hook up before the game and let me give you the towel if you still want it - it's the one from the post season game.

Hi Tandy! Hope all is well , no worries ! I completely understand .  If you are going to sell your tickets let me know how much you want for them .  That would be awesome for the towel thanks so much for saving it .  

Gotta be there for the first game can't wait!!!

Tandy likes this

Anybody have any advice on the best hotel, closest to the stadium? I think I'm driving down from PA and taking my 11 year old daughter to her first game.

8 minutes ago, DSizzle78 said:

Anybody have any advice on the best hotel, closest to the stadium? I think I'm driving down from PA and taking my 11 year old daughter to her first game.

I would start by looking a Omni Hotel-CNN center.  

3 hours ago, Tandy said:

Which Section is that  where Falcons will be coming out of the Tunnel? I haven't been able to find which section area they come out of yet.

2 hours ago, Ej1coop said:

Which Section is that  where Falcons will be coming out of the Tunnel? I haven't been able to find which section area they come out of yet.

Ej1coop likes this

5 hours ago, NateDogg1215 said:

Hi Tandy! Hope all is well , no worries ! I completely understand .  If you are going to sell your tickets let me know how much you want for them .  That would be awesome for the towel thanks so much for saving it .  

Gotta be there for the first game can't wait!!!

Hey Nate - if I'm selling - it's only 2 tickets - don't you need 3?

I just looked at NFL ticket exchange and it's insane.

Theres no consistency for prices.  It looks like some people are trying to recoup the cost of the PSL.

$2,000 for a lower level seat when someone else is charging $700.... that's just stupid.

I love the Falcons but there's no way I'm paying $2,000 for a single seat to a regular season game.

My son will hopefully be back from overseas (he's an active duty Marine) in late October.  I'm going to be in Atlanta for business Nov 8-10 so extending  my trip over the weekend.  We are hoping to meet up in Atlanta on Saturday for a father-son weekend and go to the Cowboys game.  Hoping tickets come down a little so it isn't $500 for two tickets.  But, it will be worth it regardless to share a weekend with my son, especially at a Falcons game.

Seems most of the teams are going on sale April 29 according to Ticketmaster.  I don't see a date for Falcons tho.  

Posted (edited)

14 minutes ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

I just looked at NFL ticket exchange and it's insane.

Theres no consistency for prices.  It looks like some people are trying to recoup the cost of the PSL.

$2,000 for a lower level seat when someone else is charging $700.... that's just stupid.

I love the Falcons but there's no way I'm paying $2,000 for a single seat to a regular season game.

Will be interesting to see how this plays out if the tickets are all going to be "electronic/mobile"....I almost always just wait to scalp tickets, so wonder how that will work now.

I've never had a problem finding a ticket dealer/broker and paying face value or less at kickoff or 4 mins into the 1st quarter...

Was a STH until this year, but always sold on ticket exchange, made a small profit on games to help with travel to games for myself (live in Indy), and offset cost of games not interested in going to, etc. by allowing friends to buy from me at face value and just scalping if change mind at last minute....None of my friends were interested in them and having me essentially act as a "free broker and owner" of the tickets...so gave them up....

With the PSL's and Notre Dame raising their donation amounts 250%, my wife told me I couldn't do both with a baby on the way, etc....We live in Indy, so we kept the ND tickets (plus the donation is a tax write-off) and gave up on the PSL even though I couldve used it as a "business expense" for entertaining clients, just too much to worry about selling at a ridiculously higher amount, etc. like these folks are apparently doing on the 3rd party sites....

Plan to go to the the Bears (CHI), Lions (DET), GB (ATL), and CAR (ATL) games this year, plus hopefully a playoff game...

Back to the OP's point...I'm now in the single game ticket group...so Im interested to see how things unfold...I will probably spend extra on the GB game but hang around to see how scalpers, etc. do their thing...then use that as a base for next games...

Edited by Matt_The Iceman_Ryan

28 minutes ago, Tandy said:

Hey Nate - if I'm selling - it's only 2 tickets - don't you need 3?

Yes 3 but was gonna buy another ticket to get us all 3 in and let my daughter sit on my lap if they allow that?   Probably not a good idea now that I think about it lol 

3 hours ago, DSizzle78 said:

Yes Omni CNN .  I have stayed here before .  Well worth the extra money .  Walking distance to the stadium , and all the things around the area .   Also have a food court downstairs .

5 minutes ago, NateDogg1215 said:

Yes 3 but was gonna buy another ticket to get us all 3 in and let my daughter sit on my lap if they allow that?   Probably not a good idea now that I think about it lol 

How big is your daughter?

I need four AT Carolina.  Hoping to get them April 29 when single game tickets for CAR go on sale.  

Now that I am not a STH, I want to make one road trip a year.  

1 hour ago, Tandy said:

Thanks Tandy. Just purchased tickets for Section 218 Row 1. CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!

Just purchased two lower level tickets for the Bills game at a surprisingly reasonable price...those of you who are looking avoid NFL Ticket Exchange