middlegatv

680 the fan schedule rumors coming in now

179 posts in this topic

Bull$hit

Seattle gets a full 10 days off after playing on TNF before we have to travel all the way out there to play them on MNF.

NFL didn't waste anytime giving us another "Seattle screwjob".

nitrojiber, YungFalco and Drew4719 like this

We play 4 straight against the AFc east and Nfc south , I think those two stretches are important 

man depending how to season goes our playoff potential could be up in the air right through the end

6 minutes ago, TheDirtyWordII said:

Why would anyone be worried about the schedule?  We're the NFC Champs.  

I'm never worried about the schedule in general, just the division games. Those are all I care about every year. I don't care what they do to us as long as the division games are spread out. But of course they give us 5 in 6 weeks. Weather we like it or not, those are the toughest games every year, and it would be nice if we didn't have them all backloaded.

socalriseup likes this

I usually don't care about the schedules, but ewwww. The end of the season is gross. But hey, look at all those primetime games!

1 minute ago, Drew4719 said:

I'm never worried about the schedule in general, just the division games. Those are all I care about every year. I don't care what they do to us as long as the division games are spread out. But of course they give us 5 in 6 weeks. Weather we like it or not, those are the toughest games every year, and it would be nice if we didn't have them all backloaded.

exactly what I'm saying. stressful weeks. at least we will have an idea of how we look by then

Drew4719 and RoddyWhite84 like this

On the other side, you probably don't want to see how easy the Panthers schedule looks.

Just a hint: Right after our only MNF game, we have a bye. No short schedules for us at all.

1 minute ago, Falconsfan567 said:

I can't figure what all those **** asterisks mean!

Those are games where the times are flexible. Usually flexible to moving from 4:30 to 1:00, and vice versa.

Man oh man. Yall are losing your minds worse than last year. Yes the early bye sucks, but get that 1st round bye and you're all good.

I see two very tough games in visiting SEA and NE. We'll probably drop a  divisional game or 2, plus a probable loss to GB or DAL, so if the Falcons play the way they should we're looking at anywhere from 11-5 to 13-3.

RELAX.

1 minute ago, SamMills51 said:

Those are games where the times are flexible. Usually flexible to moving from 4:30 to 1:00, and vice versa.

Alright, but that doesn't explain why some have 2 and others have just 1.

11 minutes ago, middlegatv said:

Bull$hit

Seattle gets a full 10 days off after playing on TNF before we have to travel all the way out there to play them on MNF.

NFL didn't waste anytime giving us another "Seattle screwjob".

M-fing schedulers.

They doubled-down by making this the Bucs bye.

So we play Seattle there with them on 10-days rest.

And then the NFL rammed it even deeper with us playing the Bucs here 6 days later with the Bucs on freaking 14-days rest.

SERENITY NOW!!

16 minutes ago, middlegatv said:

Color rush uniforms are a go against the Saints here in MBS on TNF.

Make sure I wear my shades that night! lol