middlegatv

680 the fan schedule rumors coming in now

179 posts in this topic

43 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

According to the confirmed reports so far this schedule is accurate.

FWIW, Mike Bell has since deleted the tweet that schedule came from.  

Take from that what you will, but I tend to think that means that schedule is largely accurate, and someone wanted him to take the tweet down.

Just now, PK Manley said:

Take from that what you will, but I tend to think that means that schedule is largely accurate, and someone wanted him to take the tweet down.

Absolutely. The confirmed the reports too suggest that it was mostly accurately.

2 minutes ago, PK Manley said:

According to Jenna Thomas's post on SB Nation, 7 of the Falcons games have been confirmed so far and all 7 of them match up with full schedule Mike Bell posted. Tells me right there that Bell did indeed leak the schedule.

PK Manley likes this

5 hours ago, middlegatv said:

Open at Chicago

SNF to open MB vs GB week 2

SNF vs. NE and Saints

MNF vs. TB and at Seattle.

Dayum. Hope our bye week is after Seattle game.

This is unconfirmed by 680 so far.

nice

2 hours ago, Duff_Man said:

Ugh for out of town viewers who have to get the NFL Ticket (me), this load of National games is awful. $375 for what looks to be 8 games.

You still pay full price for the NFL ticket?? 

I'm gonna need to get those bears tickets....Usually by week 4 bears fans give up on the team and tickets are easy to come by. Week one could be tough but at least it's not a Monday night game in December.

Crazy Trav likes this

13 minutes ago, UGABOZ said:

nice

Circle the New England game. Not payback, but Sarkasian 's balanced WCO and Manuel's Defense in action. That's what I want to see.

If that's your true schedule, my condolences for your second half of the season.

You'll get off to an easy start, but the next stretch will be a brutal stretch. But could easily see a winning season for you guys and a shot at the playoffs.

Nothing about that schedule worries me. If we really play 5 division games out of 6 to close out the year this thing could be a wrap early. Broken Cam Newton should be a wreck to watch this season especially after surgery. Aint's can't keep up at this point and are showing their age. Bucs will at least give us a fight if they stay healthy, just not convinced about their depth. My guess is we are favored or a minimal road dog in nearly every game when Vegas releases the early betting lines shortly. Just got to stay healthy. 

25 minutes ago, SamMills51 said:

If that's your true schedule, my condolences for your second half of the season.

You'll get off to an easy start, but the next stretch will be a brutal stretch. But could easily see a winning season for you guys and a shot at the playoffs.

Haha. The rest of the NFC South wasn't difficult last year. 

15 minutes ago, mjqvi said:

Nothing about that schedule worries me. If we really play 5 division games out of 6 to close out the year this thing could be a wrap early. Broken Cam Newton should be a wreck to watch this season especially after surgery. Aint's can't keep up at this point and are showing their age. Bucs will at least give us a fight if they stay healthy, just not convinced about their depth. My guess is we are favored or a minimal road dog in nearly every game when Vegas releases the early betting lines shortly. Just got to stay healthy. 

Lol Carolina maybe not but saints and bucs could , bucs are up and coming 

Official schedule release is at 8:00, and NFL Network is doing a release show again, in case anyone doesn't know.

dozer likes this

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, PK Manley said:

Yeah.... I am pretty sure those Three Letter guys may have contacted him nicely in regards to it. lol

But If my memory serves me correct, this isn't the first time he put a season teaser out and the previous yeas were pretty on point outside of maybe a slight time/day change here and there.   

Edited by Ezekiel 25:17
PK Manley likes this

McClure confirming alot.  our schedule is gonna duck bad :(  Cowboys then Seattle in sea right after ugh

6 minutes ago, socalriseup said:

McClure confirming alot.  our schedule is gonna duck bad :(  Cowboys then Seattle in sea right after ugh

Meh... just look at last year.  A tough schedule might not leave you with the prettiest record, but it helps prepare you for the teams you'll face in the playoffs.

As long as we build on what we had going to finish the season, it's the teams we face that need to be worried.

8 minutes ago, socalriseup said:

Did you notice the 2016 schedule?

Dem Birds likes this

Posted (edited)

1 minute ago, PK Manley said:

Meh... just look at last year.  A tough schedule might not leave you with the prettiest record, but it helps prepare you for the teams you'll face in the playoffs.

As long as we build on what we had going to finish the season, it's the teams we face that need to be worried.

I just hate that we play sea in sea AGAIN, we dominate them at home

Edited by socalriseup
Drew4719 and dozer like this

Just now, PK Manley said:

I have said since last year, we are not going to have a tougher schedule next year. It may not be easier but it definitely won't be harder!

And like you said, baring injuries, Teams will be fearing us instead of the other way around.

PK Manley likes this

3 minutes ago, socalriseup said:

I just hate that we play sea in sea AGAIN, we dominate them at home

I hear ya, but it's just one game, and it was already known we had to play up there at some point this year.  I'd like to go up there, beat the brakes off them, and not leave it up to the refs this time.

1 hour ago, athell said:

Are you forgetting last years schedule?  lol

It's not like it is a disadvantage to playing them all back to back or lessens the criticality of winning divisional games it just means the last 1/4 of the season will determine if we get into the playoffs or not.  Whether or not it was spread out or back to back, we still play 6 divisional games per year.

Yes, but I feel the early bye doesn't help either. It's a combination of things, not just the division games to end the season.

16 minutes ago, socalriseup said:

I prefer the tougher games up front, can't afford to have guys injure by the time we get to the tough games late in the season. 

Well, we have 4 playoff teams from last year in the first 6 games, and only 2 in the last 10.

athell and Ezekiel 25:17 like this

18 minutes ago, ga12r1 said:

Yes, but I feel the early bye doesn't help either. It's a combination of things, not just the division games to end the season.

The early BYE sucks for sure, that's really the only annoying part for me.

Ezekiel 25:17 and PK Manley like this

4 minutes ago, athell said:

The early BYE sucks for sure, that's really the only annoying part for me.

Well, we are getting a Mini Bye late with the Thursday night game with the Taints!

athell likes this