Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bdog 29

Bill O'Reilly reportedly out at Fox

208 posts in this topic

Just now, Darth Falcon said:

The terribleness of both major party candidates should have created a large scale vote in the third parties direction but it didn't. Everyone stuck to their party division.

The third party candidates were also terrible.

Carter and Statick like this

21 hours ago, bdog 29 said:

It's sad but a lot of these conservative figures and commentators are huge hypocrites. It's part of the reason I jokingly put "family values" as one of the tags. The people who extol these "conservatives values" are often the biggest philanderers, drunks, and abusers around. O'Reilly, Roger Ailes, and Rush Limbaugh for example have all shown themselves to be terrible human beings, politics aside.

It's a big part of the reason why I stopped paying attention to conservative media. I think a lot of normal people who believe in that type of stuff are good and decent but when your strongest mouthpieces constantly and consistently show themselves to be pieces of **** you have to start questioning what they're feeding you.

Donald Trump of all people being made the Republican nominee with rave endorsements by a lot of these people really drove home what I'd been feeling.

You could have been a successful comedian dude>  You trust, Obama, the Clintons, Chris Matthews. and the weird looking chick who said she had trump's tax returns ?   :lol:

WhenFalconsWin likes this

18 hours ago, Statick said:

Who said I was against free opinions and commentary?

I think he's a racist *sshole just like O'Reilly.

You call everybody you disagree with, a racist, give it a break dude. Save it for the white power gang.

Just now, HMFIC said:

You call everybody you disagree with, a racist, give it a break dude. Save it for the white power gang.

Only you, faildog.

Racist pr*ck.

16 hours ago, mdrake34 said:

This cannot be mentioned enough, and it should be the standard response to any of the drivel wfw posts here. 

Shame. Shame. 

YOU calling someone else's posts drivel ?   BWAHAHAHAHA, Mr Boat shoes.:bang: 

dirtyhairy likes this

3 minutes ago, Statick said:

Only you, faildog.

Racist pr*ck.

AARRRGG........ he hit me with it, I thought he would be out of ammo by now, anybody who has yet to be called a racist.........LOOK OUT !

1 hour ago, Carter said:

This is a disingenuous response. He's challenging your argument and your response is "no one else has figured it out either" and to call him a tool.

Maybe your idea is just a very bad and poorly developed one.

That's a fair point.  I threw out a suggestion months ago about this and generational welfare.  The tool part is him belaboring the point.  We had this discussion like I said several months ago, I said treat it the way Clinton treated welfare (that it is an aid, not a crutch) and get them off of it, the sooner the better.  

The sticking point with some seems to be the "temporary" position, they believe it means forever.  It is definitely not a fully developed idea, but it would be interesting to work with people (congress) to figure out how to get in these poorer communities both rural and urban and figure out how they could have self-sustaining neighborhoods/communities.  

1 hour ago, atl falcon 89 said:

No doubt to be scattered in said infamous hottub :ninja: 

No, probably in several of my favorite fishing holes.  

26 minutes ago, HMFIC said:

YOU calling someone else's posts drivel ?   BWAHAHAHAHA, Mr Boat shoes.:bang: 

He's an ankle biter. 

4 minutes ago, dirtyhairy said:

He's an ankle biter. 

6 hours ago, dirtyhairy said:

You sure are in a pissy mood moses. So how about phukin off. I have met both as well.

33 minutes ago, HMFIC said:

AARRRGG........ he hit me with it, I thought he would be out of ammo by now, anybody who has yet to be called a racist.........LOOK OUT !

I'll remember that the next time you come of out nowhere and respond to my posts.

Keep hollering, you hit dog, you.

mdrake34 and Leon Troutsky like this

19 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

That's a fair point.  I threw out a suggestion months ago about this and generational welfare.  The tool part is him belaboring the point.  We had this discussion like I said several months ago, I said treat it the way Clinton treated welfare (that it is an aid, not a crutch) and get them off of it, the sooner the better.  

The sticking point with some seems to be the "temporary" position, they believe it means forever.  It is definitely not a fully developed idea, but it would be interesting to work with people (congress) to figure out how to get in these poorer communities both rural and urban and figure out how they could have self-sustaining neighborhoods/communities.  

"Look, I'm not a details guy, I'm just saying, let's take the right to vote away from people on welfare, elect their representatives for them, and have those representatives set benchmarks for those people to get their right to vote back."

mdrake34 likes this

15 minutes ago, Serge said:

"Look, I'm not a details guy, I'm just saying, let's take the right to vote away from people on welfare, elect their representatives for them, and have those representatives set benchmarks for those people to get their right to vote back."

"Look, I can't say that it's morally wrong to take away poor people's freedom but I'm going to complain about you saying it is"

"Look, I can't say that it's morally wrong to take away poor people's freedom but I'm going to complain about you saying it is"

You never said whether or not you think it's objectively meaningful to participate on this message board.

Just now, Serge said:

You never said whether or not you think it's objectively meaningful to participate on this message board.

I don't think it really matters what I say, I'm just an evolved primate to you. 

3 minutes ago, Darth Falcon said:

There is a lot to unpack from that sentence and none of it is positive.

And yet you've been up my *** when no one was talking to you on and off for about a week.

5 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

There is a lot to unpack from that sentence and none of it is positive.

Lol not my view take it up with Serge

7 minutes ago, Darth Falcon said:

That's an interesting and introspective statement.

6 minutes ago, Serge said:

And yet you've been up my *** when no one was talking to you on and off for about a week.

Just keeping up with the hit peices you do on every conservative on this board. I decided that when you start your snarky wanna be psychologist drive bys I'll just remind you that it's pretty irrelevant what you think. 

3 minutes ago, Statick said:

That's an interesting and introspective statement.

You have to go read the thread to understand