oztin

Aaron Hernandez commits suicide in prison

170 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Yo_Lover said:

He said he feels bad he was pulled into that lifestyle.

He didn't say anything about "being pulled into that lifestyle."  He essentially said he feels bad that no one was there for him to show him the difference between right and wrong.  Pretty significant difference there bud.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ramonezy said:

Wow... I need to read his story because I actually thought he beat the charges and was about to be released. 

he was found innocent of killing the 2 guys in the nightclub incident, but he was found guilty of killing Odin Lloyd and had life in prison for that one

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Clark said:

Considering he shot one of his best friends in the face, pushed him out of his car and left him for dead, I sure wonder why...

I know its hard to have empathy for him but i mean dang, everyone isnt born evil. 

Yo_Lover likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry about this whole story. None of this should have happened. All of us have to be held accountable for the decisions we make in life. If people stop blaming others for the problems they have and just look at themselves.

It is nice to have at least one person to help. Just how many times do we see those same people say no one would help me. Only to find out they turned away those that offered and took the path of least resistance. How many times do you here I don't need your help. I will just do it my way. Then when it all catches up with them. They cry and say no one was willing to help me. You first have to help yourself and be open to getting help.

PokerSteve, Falconsfan567 and E. T. like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

7 minutes ago, quickzero said:

I know its hard to have empathy for him but i mean dang, everyone isnt born evil. 

The only thing I feel about him is ashamed that another human being could act as he did.  He had so many chances to steer his life in the right direction.  He had more resources available then all of us on this board combined, yet he still chose the thug life.  He devastated how many families with his actions?  I don't feel sorry for that scumbag one bit.  He is right where he belongs.  If there is someone to try and empathize with, it would be his little girl or the family members of his victims, not him.

Edited by Clark
YungFalco and PokerSteve like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, quickzero said:

Am i the only one that feels bad for him? You can tell he didnt have any good friends. No one to go out of their way to help him. Like telling him killing someone isnt a good idea. 

Probably because he would have killed said friend.

Clark and PokerSteve like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I celebrate the ones that pulled themselves up out of the situations that Hernandez sought to put himself into, by just getting a steady job. Hernandez not only had a job, he had a privileged lifestyle, what more could anyone want. 

It turns out that he was a sociopath, no feelings or empathy for anyone or anything but yourself, with the perceived impunity to get away with whatever you did. Trust me, he took what he thought was the easiest way out, he was simply an opportunist as all sociopaths are. This world needs fewer people like him, but he did not do the world a favor, he did himself a favor.

YungFalco likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ramonezy said:

Wow... I need to read his story because I actually thought he beat the charges and was about to be released. 

the double murder yea, Lloyd he got life already.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Clark said:

He didn't say anything about "being pulled into that lifestyle."  He essentially said he feels bad that no one was there for him to show him the difference between right and wrong.  Pretty significant difference there bud.

How?? If no one is there to show right and wrong a bad influence is a lot easier to follow. Especially a gang lifestyle. If you've ever spoken to a member you'd learn they do it to feel like they have a family. A group of brothers they can rely on and feel welcomed to. They're outcast who never had a significant figure in their life. Ignorant fool.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Yo_Lover said:

How?? If no one is there to show right and wrong a bad influence is a lot easier to follow. Especially a gang lifestyle. If you've ever spoken to a member you'd learn they do it to feel like they have a family. A group of brothers they can rely on and feel welcomed to. They're outcast who never had a significant figure in their life. Ignorant fool.

Feel sorry for this piece of shyt all you want bro.... and Im the ignorant one?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Clark said:

Feel sorry for this piece of shyt all you want bro.... and Im the ignorant one?

I feel sorry he went down that lifestyle. I don't know his life so I'm not going to judge him. You're in no position to judge either. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Yo_Lover said:

I feel sorry he went down that lifestyle. I don't know his life so I'm not going to judge him. You're in no position to judge either. 

Only God can judge him, and I am fairly certain that has already happened and he is right where he belongs. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Clark said:

Only God can judge him, and I am fairly certain that has already happened and he is right where he belongs. 

Then why must you act high and mighty and look down on him??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Yo_Lover said:

Then why must you act high and mighty and look down on him??

Are you fuggin serious?  The dude was convicted of murdering his sister-in-law's boyfriend in cold blood.  He most likely killed the two dudes in the drive by, shot his friend in the face, etc etc.  Who knows how many other lives he has taken and how many lives he has devastated by his actions.  What the fug are you smoking buddy?  Go back to bed you clown.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Yo_Lover said:

How?? If no one is there to show right and wrong a bad influence is a lot easier to follow. Especially a gang lifestyle. If you've ever spoken to a member you'd learn they do it to feel like they have a family. A group of brothers they can rely on and feel welcomed to. They're outcast who never had a significant figure in their life. Ignorant fool.

Not all of them. Some gang members come from loving homes with two parents.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Clark said:

Are you fuggin serious?  The dude was convicted of murdering his sister-in-law's boyfriend in cold blood.  He most likely killed the two dudes in the drive by, shot his friend in the face, etc etc.  Who knows how many other lives he has taken and how many lives he has devastated by his actions.  What the fug are you smoking buddy?  Go back to bed you clown.

It's as simple as "he bad he wanna kill he go kill" as you'd like it to be.

What drove him to the gang life? Did the gang force his hand in his actions?

If not did he have psychopathic tendencies?? Maybe sociopathic?? Etc the list goes on. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Flying Falcon said:

Not all of them. Some gang members come from loving homes with two parents.

I don't doubt it but I've never known of one. In anything there's always outliers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now