E. T.

Braves vs Nats

492 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, Bi-Polar Crazy Man said:

Because when Swanson gets back in the lineup Snitker will put him at 2 again. 

So you want to talk about getting good pitches to hit being in front of Freddie and Kemp but don't want Dansby hitting 2nd when he's a better hitter than Phillips?

8 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

So you want to talk about getting good pitches to hit being in front of Freddie and Kemp but don't want Dansby hitting 2nd when he's a better hitter than Phillips?

Well, I was just referencing the "bad managing" because snit batted Adonis 2nd instead of Phillips comment.. when if you swapped them in this game, we may not have 2 runs.. 

now I know dansby is getting the benefit of the doubt being a rookie, but saying he's a better hitter than Phillips? Too early in my opinion.. 

ARE YOU ******* ME? Pinch-hitting for R.A. Dickey with Emilio Bonifacio when Dickey is a better hitter? Brian Snitker is pathetic! **** him!

3 minutes ago, TheTrue7 said:

Well, I was just referencing the "bad managing" because snit batted Adonis 2nd instead of Phillips comment.. when if you swapped them in this game, we may not have 2 runs.. 

now I know dansby is getting the benefit of the doubt being a rookie, but saying he's a better hitter than Phillips? Too early in my opinion.. 

I know what you were talking about. But I was getting on him because he says one thing one second and then the complete opposite the next second.

The Braves will not win this game now. No ******* way. Snitker just blew it. Bullpen will give up at least 1 run. Bank on it!

It just makes me cry to have to deal with all these Bobby Cox casts off that don't ******* know how to manage the bullpen or bench!

Snitker is such a **** manager. For the love of God go outside of the organization to get his replacement and make sure Cox has zero say in the decision.