2017 Special Elections...

9 minutes ago, dirtyhairy said:

Well, Pajama boy, who doesn't even live in the district, forces a run off which he is more likely to lose then win. Sure, the national money, $8 million or more that poured into Ossoff, I mean pajama boys campaign, and it got him to where he's at. But please, this guy, if he is the democrat representation, shows you just how silly guys in skinny jeans look and sound. Look for the media to trumpet PB up as the second coming, but in the end I see him losing.

I wonder why the National democrats and Hollywood spent so much money on this guy, where as he could not drum up his own campaign funds? Is he not liked in Atlanta or is it nobody even knows who he is? I think its a little of both.

Just so you know. I am not a Karen Handle fan, and did not vote for her.

If, IF PB does win, can all the democrats trade in their suites, ties and dress's and just wear jammies to work? I bet he'll be all for that.

Your homophobia is sadly hilarious. 

I like Handel, I met her a few years ago through McKoon.  I wish she would have gone back and completed her college degree, that really hurt her against Nasty Nate in the gubernatorial race.

• Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

Really? You're trying to knock him down for standing on a chair to speak to people?

Something more insulting would be something like, "Snak proclaims he has reached the peak of Mt. Rainier to his fans."

I asked you to get me his number. The dude obviously needs a house and stop living with his girlfriend in a studio apartment.

Just now, dirtyhairy said:

Is he homosexual? Seems like you think so and keep making that comment. Stop being biased drake. And BTW - I don't care who you sleep with. 

Don't be coy, and don't attempt to turn this around on me.  You're obsessed with masculinity, and you constantly question the masculinity of people like Ossoff in an attempt to deflect your own insecurities and feelings of inadequacy. 

Let's play my favorite ABF game - "I'm not the ***  hole here." 

I'll start.  I'm not the ***  hole here. 

5 minutes ago, dirtyhairy said:

Is he homosexual? Seems like you think so and keep making that comment. Stop being biased drake. And BTW - I don't care who you sleep with. 

drake keeps asking about Ossoff being homosexual and then says, "i'm the 1 obsessed"? Dude, you must be feeling a little weird about this guy, why is that? I stated he had a girlfriend, and you are calling him a homosexual. Whats wrong with gay people drake?

1 minute ago, Leon Troutsky said:

That's what he does.  That's who he is. 

Remember back in 2008 when Snake was bellowing about how the recession was a media fabrication and how McCain the great conservative would trounce Obama?

The dude is all mouth and no brains.  

LINK? Liars are gonna keep on lying I suppose. 

Democrats begin to wonder: When do we win?

For all the roiling anger and energy at the grassroots, the party still fell short in Georgia and Kansas. And Democratic prospects in upcoming elections aren't promising.

By GABRIEL DEBENEDETTI

04/19/17 05:06 AM EDT

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/04/democrats-georgia-ossoff-237348

giphy.gif

Edited by Wario
Just now, Wario said:

Democrats begin to wonder: When do we win?

For all the roiling anger and energy at the grassroots, the party still fell short in Georgia and Kansas. And Democratic prospects in upcoming elections aren't promising.

By GABRIEL DEBENEDETTI

04/19/17 05:06 AM EDT

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/04/democrats-georgia-ossoff-237348

They won a bunch of state seats in Illinois and won that one election in Philadelphia despite the only official candidate being an Republican. Making the race in Kansas, a +30 district for Republicans, a single digit race and coming within 2% of winning the 6th, a +20 district for Republicans, outright last night is a good trend. If they keep this up then many districts that are closer than those two are definitely up for grabs... plus they can still win the 6th in June.

6 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

I'm not wasting my time digging through Google archives every time I want to prove Snake a liar.  Again, people here can judge which of us is telling the truth.  

That's funny cause you routinely DIG through the archives to TRY and disprove what  I say, like yesterday's duzzy, which proved you were making chit up again. So, your refusal to back up this latest lie, although its your M O to dig, waste time, act like a juvenile, is because you are to busy or its just OUT there? 

Right on Trout. BTW - Did you post a picture on facebook, of you dressed in a skirt and floppy scarf like hat while in Indonesia? If so, I'm glad I didn't see it. 

43 minutes ago, dirtyhairy said:

That's funny cause you routinely DIG through the archives to TRY and disprove what  I say, like yesterday's duzzy, which proved you were making chit up again. So, your refusal to back up this latest lie, although its your M O to dig, waste time, act like a juvenile, is because you are to busy or its just OUT there? 

Right on Trout. BTW - Did you post a picture on facebook, of you dressed in a skirt and floppy scarf like hat while in Indonesia? If so, I'm glad I didn't see it. 

You have proven yourself one of the biggest liars in this boards history.  I have nothing to prove in that regard.

We are talking about 2008 and the search feature doesn't go back that long.  I'm sure I could waste a lot of time searching Google cache to prove that you spent months claiming the recession was a media fabrication, but I don't have to.  Everybody knows that you're a liar, so I'll let your reputation stand on its own.  I doubt anybody thinks you are telling the truth about this, or most other things, after all the lies and falsehoods you've spread on these boards.

The funny thing about your last line is that it proves just how big of a lying POS you are.  You saw those pictures and posts on Facebook about my trip to Indonesia.  You freaking LIKED them.  I just took screen captures of your "Like" of my Facebook posts about that trip.  The same posts that you claim you didn't see when you were pretending that you weren't Snake.  So I have proof that you not just saw, but "Liked", the posts that you claim you never saw and are running your mouth about now.  

So I'm done with this stupidity.  I'm sure that you'll dig in even deeper and continue to lie through your teeth about virtually everything.  As I said, your reputation is well-established on this front and I seriously doubt anybody believes you by this point.

FACEBOOK likes, oh my god, you are screen shotting likes on Facebook. Wow, and here I thought this was your only online time waster.

As for you dressed up in drag in Kenya or whatever 3rd world destination, I don't mind if you sing we are the world with the locals, but dude, you are making things up.Facebook likes :D:lol:.