2017 Special Elections...

• Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trump barely beat Hillary (think about that, Hillary) in this district, not sure how much of a favor he's actually doing for Handall by publicly getting involved. Just my 2 cents but I feel like it's more likely to galvanise Dems. Making this some sort of referendum on Trump, plays into Ossoff's hands, whereas a traditional appeal for conservative versus liberal values I'd think would play in her favor.

2 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

That is confusing.....one candidate has to get more votes than the top 5 candidates combined to keep a run off from happenin???

Who in the phick made that rule and how much blow were they doing when they made it?

my impression... it's the equivalent of a primary and a general election combined.

27 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

That is confusing.....one candidate has to get more votes than the top 5 candidates combined to keep a run off from happenin???

Who in the phick made that rule and how much blow were they doing when they made it?

It's an annoying system but without it you could theoretically have even more candidates in a race than even this one had and someone could conceivably see a winnner take all with say less than 10% which would be monsteriously unfair and politically parties would be forced to get even more agressive with playing their favorites.

5 hours ago, falconsd56 said:

Well, that's not how it works. You don't have to get more than the top 5 combined. You just have to get more than 50%. This isn't new. This is how Georgia has always done elections, whether primaries or special elections. 

Well, Pajama boy, who doesn't even live in the district, forces a run off which he is more likely to lose then win. Sure, the national money, $8 million or more that poured into Ossoff, I mean pajama boys campaign, and it got him to where he's at. But please, this guy, if he is the democrat representation, shows you just how silly guys in skinny jeans look and sound. Look for the media to trumpet PB up as the second coming, but in the end I see him losing.

I wonder why the National democrats and Hollywood spent so much money on this guy, where as he could not drum up his own campaign funds? Is he not liked in Atlanta or is it nobody even knows who he is? I think its a little of both.

Just so you know. I am not a Karen Handle fan, and did not vote for her.

If, IF PB does win, can all the democrats trade in their suites, ties and dress's and just wear jammies to work? I bet he'll be all for that.

Edited by dirtyhairy
3 minutes ago, dirtyhairy said:

Well, Pajama boy, who doesn't even live in the district, forces a run off which he is more likely to lose then win. Sure, the national money, $8 million or more that poured into Ossoff, I mean pajama boys campaign, go him to where he's at, but the guy, if he is the democrat representation, shows you just how silly guys in skinny jeans look and sound. Look for the media to trumpet PB up as the second coming, but in the end I see him losing.

I wonder why the National democrats and Hollywood spent so much money on this guy, where as he could not drum up his own campaign funds? Is he not liked in Atlanta or is it nobody even knows who he is? I think its a little of both.

Just so you know. I am not a Karen Handle fan, and did not vote for her.

If, IF PB does win, can all the democrats trade in their suites, ties and dress's and just wear jammies to work? I bet he'll be all for that.

This is the saddest attempt at **** talking I have ever seen.