Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TheTrue7

Atlanta Hawks Playoff Thread

507 posts in this topic

Just now, TheTrue7 said:

Shooters need to make shots.. but people blaming someone not even on the court is whack.. 

I like Dwight but he's not being used properly to incorporate him into the flow of the game which falls on Bud finding what works best.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The shine on bud has worn ALL the way off. 

He's singlehandedly destroyed the team that was tops defensively and could score with the best of them. 

Now he just looks clueless. Jose Calderón? Really? 

This team is woefully dysfunctional and doesn't do anything at a "top team" level anymore. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, blkbigdog35 said:

I'm with you but tonight will tell us if it's possible.

Not looking like it now...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, JerseyNo12 said:

That had nothing to do with Howard being sat down. Wall, Beal, and Jennings were wearing down our guards and wings. Us going small is what got us back into the game. Again, Gortat was wearing down Howard and couldn't guard Millsap.

Howard was on the floor when we came back.. up by 7.. off the court defense crumbles and we lose by 8? Give up more points in that quarter.. come on man

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, JerseyNo12 said:

That had nothing to do with Howard being sat down. Wall, Beal, and Jennings were wearing down our guards and wings. Us going small is what got us back into the game. Again, Gortat was wearing down Howard and couldn't guard Millsap.

so our team sucks?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why Bud stayed with that lineup involving Calderon once Jennings start eating was beyond me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TheTrue7 said:

Why Bud stayed with that lineup involving Calderon once Jennings start eating was beyond me

bud is a joke right now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

5 minutes ago, UGABOZ said:

so our team sucks?

Yeah, basically. I'm really tired of pretending that this team is some kind of championship caliber team loaded with talent. It's not. Wizards from top to bottom are the better team.

You can keep blaming Coach Bud if you want, but just know that without him, this team IS NOT a playoff team.

You telling me all this horrible shooting and lackadaisical effort is just Bud? We got bailed out by the refs tonight, otherwise this is a blowout.

Edited by JerseyNo12
notthatcool likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TheTrue7 said:

Why Bud stayed with that lineup involving Calderon once Jennings start eating was beyond me

That was just mind boggling bud is just clueless right now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bud is a good coach I do believe. At least we aren't going to find anyone much better. Would much prefer him than Woodson and Drew.

This team needs an actual GM though. I think it's close to total blow up time though. 

blkbigdog35 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This team was put together by Coach Bud because he is the GM also so he's responsible for this. He deserves equal blame. I think he would be better served with having an experienced GM come in and he focuses on coaching.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

WHY WAS BAZE ON THE FLOOR INSTEAD OF PRINCE IN THE END? 

Buds rotations are..... smh

 

Edited by TheTrue7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, tl;dr said:

Bud is a good coach I do believe. At least we aren't going to find anyone much better. Would much prefer him than Woodson and Drew.

This team needs an actual GM though. I think it's close to total blow up time though. 

I blame the ownership/FO for that. That coach/GM set up doesn't work. I can't think of one example where it ever worked. Not even Coach Pop succeeded as GM.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, JerseyNo12 said:

I blame the ownership/FO for that. That coach/GM set up doesn't work. I can't think of one example where it ever worked. Not even Coach Pop succeeded as GM.

I think it was a panic move after the Ferry fiasco that should have only been temporary. Bud has not succeeded at all as a GM, and like you said no one has ever done that. 

Just been a frustrating past 2 and a half months as an Atlanta fan...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, TheTrue7 said:

WHY WAS BAZE ON THE FLOOR INSTEAD OF PRINCE IN THE END? 

Buds rotations are..... smh

 

Bazemore should borderline not be on an NBA roster. I'm so sick of his missed layups, horrible turnovers, and just doing nothing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, WOR said:

The shine on bud has worn ALL the way off. 

He's singlehandedly destroyed the team that was tops defensively and could score with the best of them. 

Now he just looks clueless. Jose Calderón? Really? 

This team is woefully dysfunctional and doesn't do anything at a "top team" level anymore. 

Well who you want to relieve Dennis, Jose or Kant? Lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, tl;dr said:

Bazemore should borderline not be on an NBA roster. I'm so sick of his missed layups, horrible turnovers, and just doing nothing. 

$$$ smh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DirtybyrdGA said:

Well who you want to relieve Dennis, Jose or Kant? Lol

It wasn't really playing Jose.. more why so long 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bud had been prone to some pretty ****** rotations/playing the wrong guys even when we were a conteder. 

 

He needs to figure that ish out. 

blkbigdog35 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, WOR said:

Bud had been prone to some pretty ****** rotations/playing the wrong guys even when we were a conteder. 

 

He needs to figure that ish out. 

When no one is hitting shots consistently (including starters), it's always gonna be hit or miss. The one thing I do like is that Bud goes with the hot hand regardless of who it is.

jayu70 and Drew4719 like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, JerseyNo12 said:

Yeah, basically. I'm really tired of pretending that this team is some kind of championship caliber team loaded with talent. It's not. Wizards from top to bottom are the better team.

You can keep blaming Coach Bud if you want, but just know that without him, this team IS NOT a playoff team.

You telling me all this horrible shooting and lackadaisical effort is just Bud? We got bailed out by the refs tonight, otherwise this is a blowout.

sub pattern was bad and the new starting 5 i am not a fan of prince is not a nba starter right now

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0