Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TheTrue7

Atlanta Hawks Playoff Thread

507 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, blkbigdog35 said:

Dealing with her is like this :bang:

How someone can be so oblivious to their own blind hate is beyond comprehension.. bringing up transition defense as if it falls on only one player or is caused by only one player.. not seeing that it comes from turnovers and missed shots.. if we shot better, we win.. it's really simple

Our problem is having a coach with too much responsibility.  A GM that is not a GM and no real President of BAsketball Operations.  Bud needs to coach and help with development of our players (which better than what Mike Woodson did) Wilcox needs to be an assistant and bring in a real GM.  Then it is bringing in players to play.  First need is to resign Millsap and THJ.  2) End the BAzeless experiment.  3) Trade for George or Butler

The real shakeup needs to happen in the front office then address the players.    

blkbigdog35 and TheTrue7 like this

Of course he is.. he came to Atlanta to compete.. he was brought in to contribute.. and he's on the bench in the end.. 

bottom line is we need shooters.. our 3 point shooting was anemic in our series.. best game we had was mid 30 percent.. That's not gonna cut it

blkbigdog35 and usmcdirtybird like this

We have to address Coach Bud and his dual roles like usmcdirtybird mentioned. We have to find a way to move bazemore by packaging him with bembry or some other way without involving prince. Howard had nothing to do with guys missing shots or playing defense. We wanted a big to come in and control the paint with Sap but Bud hasn't stayed committed to using him in the lineup. Ersan is a keeper as well.

TheTrue7 and usmcdirtybird like this

“It’s not just about Dwight,” Budenholzer said. “I understand the questions, I understand Dwight’s frustrations. But offense is about five guys, and Dwight brings a lot to the table that can help us be a good offensive team. All of us have to figure out how to make it better.”

T

E

A

M

blkbigdog35 likes this

14 minutes ago, TheTrue7 said:

“It’s not just about Dwight,” Budenholzer said. “I understand the questions, I understand Dwight’s frustrations. But offense is about five guys, and Dwight brings a lot to the table that can help us be a good offensive team. All of us have to figure out how to make it better.”

T

E

A

M

Mic drop!!!! :D