• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, CrimsonFalcon said:

I don't necessarily agree with this part of the punishment. If he served his suspension throughout the regular season then he should be eligible.  Or is there something I've missed?

Under the current CBA if a player is suspended for PED's at any point during the season he's ineligible for the postseason, regardless of if his suspension is over or not.

3 hours ago, maorifalcon said:

I lol'd when I saw that. Prick hit a walk off against us while on the Juice. I'd like to see them forfeit a game when he gets an RBI or Run, or atleast remove the RBI/runs he got and go on an aggregate score.

No he didn't. He tested positive in ST, they were going through the appeals process when they played the Braves.

17 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

They need to move that franchise.  The stadium is nasty and the support is horrible.  

Theres some speculation with Golden State and the Raiders leaving Oakland the A's will attempt to acquire all the land and demolish the current venues to build a baseball stadium. Gives them a couple of years to raise funds. One rumor is they'll play in San Francisco while it's being built. 

14 minutes ago, Unkn0wn said:

Theres some speculation with Golden State and the Raiders leaving Oakland the A's will attempt to acquire all the land and demolish the current venues to build a baseball stadium. Gives them a couple of years to raise funds. One rumor is they'll play in San Francisco while it's being built. 

I came across this article that was written before the Raiders move to Vegas was approved.

1 hour ago, Unkn0wn said:

We'll see.  They still need to get the fans support.  Will a new venue do it?  Who knows? 

2 minutes ago, Unkn0wn said:

That's the big question. It might be best for them to leave Oakland. San Jose is where they should be the Giants refused to surrender the territory.

I didn't know that back in the 80s the Giants threaten to move to Tampa and the A's actually surrendered the San Jose TV market to them and then when they needed the favor to be returned the Giants refused it.

Just now, Falconsfan567 said:

I didn't know that back in the 80s the Giants threaten to move to Tampa and the A's actually surrendered the San Jose TV market to them and then when they needed the favor to be returned the Giants refused it.

Didn't know that either. I only knew the White Sox were going to go to Tampa