Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Falconsfan567

2017 MLB Season

1,091 posts in this topic

37 minutes ago, Unkn0wn said:

If this year is a struggle for KC they'll face some difficult decisions. Dayton Moore has been pretty open about the fact they have no more money to spend.

I predicted around 77 wins for them this year. I expect a fire sale at the deadline because of all the free agents they've got after the season.

I predicted the Yankees could be good if the starting pitching held up. It's only 3 games but so far it's not holding up it's end of the bargain. The starters have pitched a grand total of 9 2/3 IP in 3 games. That's awful!!

22 hours ago, Falconsfan567 said:

Pretty bad when you give up 2 ER in 1/3 IP and your ERA goes down but that's the case for Matt Strahm. ERA was 108 and now it's 81.

Now I don't feel so bad.  Sam Dyson (1 loss, 1 blown save) has a 72 ERA.  Jeff Banister has full confidence in him though...he said the same thing about Shawn Tolleson last season until he got cut and was replaced by Dyson.  

2 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Now I don't feel so bad.  Sam Dyson (1 loss, 1 blown save) has a 72 ERA.  Jeff Banister has full confidence in him though...he said the same thing about Shawn Tolleson last season until he got cut and was replaced by Dyson.  

Sam Dyson will be fine. Just off to a rough start but he'll be fine.

16 minutes ago, Unkn0wn said:

Puig is destroying the Padres. He's hitting .455 with 3 HR in the series. Dodgers are about to sweep.

Padres beat the Dodgers 4-0 on Tuesday.

40 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

I thought it couldn't get any more weird than the ball going inside the chest protector but then this happened Molina yesterday.

Pine tar?

Man...  Outside of Kemp, Phillips and Freeman, this team sucks.  Flowers should be nowhere near catching a pitcher. The middle relief pitching is crap. No bench.  Inciarde is back to who i always thought he was. Garcia isnt a starter. Whatever, they got a new stadium out of the deal...