Jump to content

The MVP is back in the lab


Recommended Posts

31 minutes ago, RoddyWhite84 said:

I really can see matt becoming Payton like in running this offense making checks and such 

that's what I'm hoping for. one of the best games of Matt's career was on a short week when Mularkey let Matt run the offense the first half then after Baltimore got back in it, he gave the reigns back to Matt & he pulled off the victory. and this was the Ravens with Ray Lewis, Ed Reed, Terrell Suggs & Haloti Ngata!

at 1:20 Smitty confirms Matt ran the show

http://www.nfl.com/videos/atlanta-falcons/09000d5d81c0d89d/Falcons-postgame-press-conference

Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎3‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 2:03 PM, HASHBROWN3 said:

Warning while I rant for a second:

You have some brain dead friends man.  Nothing but straight hate.  Anyone with a reasonable awareness of football knows MR was never the problem.  He actually hid many problems for years.  

We all understand what happened during that down year man.  Trust me, the ones who started all of this BS on here during that down year are known to everyone now. they hated Matt before 2015 too.  

2015 revealed some real interesting things about how some really felt about our QB.  For real.. Some folks have no loyalty whatsoever.  Those are the type of people I don't associate with.  Those are never real friends, but only fakes.

Those threads are all archived now.  At any time we can access them & see who the trolls/haters/liars were.  It might be a fun exercise to go back and look for the two-faced be-itches and call em out.  

End rant....

Do I see a thread archive search in your future :lol:

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/27/2017 at 11:03 AM, RoddyWhite84 said:

Doesn't surprise me at all..we are going to be okay.hes going to win us one I have no doubt in my mind about that.

I just saved that pic to my One Drive. ICE MAN!

 

580bd5f250bd2_SergioRamos_TheIcemanCometh__TheFootballRamble.jpg.fdb57934d8dd4889b006707d145359b2.jpg580bd5f0c28da_TopGunIcemanbyTGIGreeny.png.9ff77f23159cff95373c41e6f3110791.png

On 3/27/2017 at 1:43 PM, PokerSteve said:

Exactly what I've been thinking. This offense will evolve, not deteriorate, with more Ryan input and a different OC.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I haven't done the math in a while, mostly because I've been ignoring the team since the [DELETED FROM MEMORY]. But, last I checked, Matt Ryan will be going into the season on a 20 TD streak without an interception. Also he's currently on a record streak of most 130+ passer rating games in a row. Matt could shatter statistical records if he keeps it up the first few games going in.

Link to post
Share on other sites

And people wanted to get rid of matt.....

I'm just going to be brutally honest we got a lot of Fake Two-Faced  individuals in our fan base man......

Even Swift was looking stupid as **** on Twitter........

I can't wait for Matt and Co.to come back this season and shut them up even more.....

Edited by DirtyBird8711
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, DirtyBird8711 said:

And people wanted to get rid of matt.....

I'm just going to be brutally honest we got a lot of Fake Two-Faced  individuals in our fan base man......

Even Swift was looking stupid as **** on Twitter........

I can't wait for Matt and Co.to come back this season and shut them up even more.....

Hey it's fine to dislike players.  I got no problem with that.  And MR isn't above reproach just as no players are.  But it was brutal to see how some here treated MR.  The word unfair would barely cover it.  Water under the bridge.  I am looking forward not backwards.  This is a team sport and our team is ascending.

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, HASHBROWN3 said:

Hey it's fine to dislike players.  I got no problem with that.  And MR isn't above reproach just as no players are.  But it was brutal to see how some here treated MR.  The word unfair would barely cover it.  Water under the bridge.  I am looking forward not backwards.  This is a team sport and our team is ascending.

I mean that's understandable but at the same time everybody knows that football is not a one-man show....it's a team dynamic.... we in a society today where everybody wants it now instead of understanding that everything is a process and matt had to go through that process by learning a brand new offense....

And last season he reaped the rewards of going through that process......

 

And hashbrown you and I both know that most folks don't like matt and most of the time of the dislike for him...it's not even about football.... and 2015 you saw most individuals in our fan base true colors and half of them went in jumped on the Carolina bandwagon that year.... even to this day I still call them out on it and they get mad but I don't care and then who the **** roots for a divisional rival to win a championship just because he's from the same town????.....

I understand people have their opinions about Matt run but no one can sit here and tell any of us that Matt has not been nothing short of the consummate professional during his time here in Atlanta.....

Edited by DirtyBird8711
Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, DirtyBird8711 said:

I mean that's understandable but at the same time everybody knows that football is not a one-man show....it's a team dynamic.... we in a society today where everybody wants it now instead of understanding that everything is a process and matt had to go through that process by learning a brand new offense....

And last season he reaped the rewards of going through that process......

 

And hashbrown you and I both know that most folks don't like matt and most of the time of the dislike for him...it's not even about football.... and 2015 you saw most individuals in our fan base true colors and half of them went in jumped on the Carolina bandwagon that year.... even to this day I still call them out on it and they get mad but I don't care and then who the **** roots for a divisional rival to win a championship just because he's from the same town????.....

I understand people have their opinions about Matt run but no one can sit here and tell any of us that Matt has not been nothing short of the consummate professional during his time here in Atlanta.....

Call me naive but that sort of thinking doesn't make any sense to me. I'll chalk it up to lack of loyalty and their need for instant gratification.  Neither of which are virtuous traits.  So weird.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...