Knight of God

Tightend No One Is Discussing

49 posts in this topic

If Perkins can handle the H-back/fullback duties, it leaves a good spot open for a seam splitting TE.

It also gives us a good bit of versatility when he's on the field.  When you motion from a 2 RB set and pull the FB out wide...when that fullback is essentially a receiver, you're going to cause some problem.

I'd love a good H-back, whether Perkins or someone else.

Regardless, need to grab a good TE, good Secondary, and good edge from this draft that has all 3.

Knight of God likes this

So, lets line up with Jones, Sanu, Toilolo and Vogler- that's 4 huge targets for Ryan, then, run Coleman or Free out there, be a hard combo for any defense-line up big to stop the run, they pass all day on you. Go nickel to stop the pass, they run all day on you.

Knight of God likes this

34 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

For the second time, another girl. My first daughter just turned 13, if that makes you feel old. 

Makes me feel old. 

papachaz likes this

1 hour ago, mdrake34 said:

For the second time, another girl. My first daughter just turned 13, if that makes you feel old. 

LOL my baby girl just turned 31...... so yeah I'm old!  and yeah, I feel it too...

congrats! we just found out the youngest is blessing us with another grand child in Sept, so that will be 2 born this year

mdrake34 and Knight of God like this

Posted (edited)

4 minutes ago, papachaz said:

LOL my baby girl just turned 31...... so yeah I'm old!  and yeah, I feel it too...

congrats! we just found out the youngest is blessing us with another grand child in Sept, so that will be 2 born this year

My oldest princess just turned 41.....3 grown-up daughters who still have their dad wrapped all around their little fingers!

Edited by Vandy
papachaz and Knight of God like this

6 minutes ago, papachaz said:

That's awesome man!!!

7 minutes ago, Sidecar Falcon said:

How do you feel about Jake Butt?

I don't feel anything about another mans backside dude. I am married.

Nah, hes decent. Wouldn't mind his being drafted one bit.

Sidecar Falcon likes this

32 minutes ago, Knight of God said:

I don't feel anything about another mans backside dude. I am married.

Nah, hes decent. Wouldn't mind his being drafted one bit.

Lol I think he is solid. Could be a Heath Miller type of TE. 

Knight of God likes this

17 hours ago, Falcan Moore said:

Agree with KoG in that I see us bringing in a TE round 1-4 or not at all, there are some crazy talented guys but we have no need for more "depth." This draft is gonna be real fun

This is the first Falcons draft in my lifetime that you can basically do whatever and not screw it up. I mean it would be pretty hard for the Falcons to screw up this draft. I'm thrilled to see what happens.

5 hours ago, Vandy said:

My oldest princess just turned 41.....3 grown-up daughters who still have their dad wrapped all around their little fingers!

yep, they do that. My oldest is 34, will be 35 this year. She has 2 kids, the youngest will have her first later....

Vandy likes this

3 minutes ago, papachaz said:

yep, they do that. My oldest is 34, will be 35 this year. She has 2 kids, the youngest will have her first later....

Nothing like being a papa, yes?

papachaz likes this

17 minutes ago, Vandy said:

Nothing like being a papa, yes?

nothing in life better. I've heard some say they wish they'd have had the grandkids first, but I wouldn't, cause then there's no one to send them home to after you fill em full of sugar and spoil them rotten :lol::lol:

Vandy likes this

23 minutes ago, papachaz said:

nothing in life better. I've heard some say they wish they'd have had the grandkids first, but I wouldn't, cause then there's no one to send them home to after you fill em full of sugar and spoil them rotten :lol::lol:

Revenge is 'sweet'(pun intended)!!!!

papachaz likes this

5 hours ago, droopy1592 said:

I got laughed at when I said we will draft a TE, now I see TE topics coming frequently. 

I sort of feel we are good at Te, on the other hand I wouldn't mind having another offensive weapon