Seahawks open to sherman trade?

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I said after the season, that I would trade him if I was Seattle/in charge.

The guy has complained openly about playcalling. He is a bit overrated/system guy really, but he is good in that system. His ball skills are 2nd to none.

Also, I have heard from a source, a man I believe, that some other guys on that team aren't crazy about some of the stuff he does like the sideline tirade against us.

They aren't trading him though.

Edited by jeffro2000

5 hours ago, MSalmon said:

I agree. He's a scheme specific guy, that when Earl went down really showed how non-special he is. I'd rather have Jalen than him anyday

Jalen is the new Sherman. They even move similar on the field. He started even turning his head like sherm to play the ball. They can keep sherm. We have our own version. 

11 minutes ago, TheFatboi said:

Jalen is the new Sherman. They even move similar on the field. He started even turning his head like sherm to play the ball. They can keep sherm. We have our own version. 

yup yup

Plus sherm done went crazy in Seattle. I'm wondering if Carroll isn't growing tired of all the tirades

1 minute ago, TheFatboi said:

I think what it really all boils down to is he/they miss Quinn. 

you gotta wonder that. The whole defense has really gotten kinda bratty for lack of better word. Maybe they'll trade Bennett--i'll take that trade lol

1 hour ago, hjerry said:

Poster makes awful thread

Other posters call out thread as being awful

Poster plays Martyr/acts like everyone calling him out are the true idiots

Ah, just another day in TATF

HJerry makes acerbic post; using passive-aggressive techniques to get his point across lol

7 hours ago, g-dawg said:

He is overrated, overpaid and in decline.   Of course Seattle wants to trade him.

No he's not. He's 28. Still in his prime. Just came off a 4 int 13 pd season. I wouldn't mind swapping Trufant for him to be honest.

I read no further than "it's rumored". 

This might be as stupid as the trade MR idiocy.  

Its crap like this that makes me look at posters and wonder how old they are.  Even if this isn't pure speculation why on earth would we hurt our team by even considering such a stupid move?

38 minutes ago, HASHBROWN3 said:

I read no further than "it's rumored". 

This might be as stupid as the trade MR idiocy.  

Its crap like this that makes me look at posters and wonder how old they are.  Even if this isn't pure speculation why on earth would we hurt our team by even considering such a stupid move?

Pretty much said it would'nt happen, but its replies like that that make you look like a 12 year old behind a keyboard.