FalcanFanatic93

Seahawks open to sherman trade?

104 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Yo_Lover said:

This is a stupid idea and a stupid thread. @FalcanFanatic93 You should be ashamed of your childish behavior in this thread.

Save your response. Staple it to the foreheads of say...at least 25% of the board.

Yo_Lover likes this

25 minutes ago, BIRDLAND 2.0 said:

Save your response. Staple it to the foreheads of say...at least 25% of the board.

Lol. Its a thread dumb***!!

Posted (edited)

I said after the season, that I would trade him if I was Seattle/in charge.

The guy has complained openly about playcalling. He is a bit overrated/system guy really, but he is good in that system. His ball skills are 2nd to none.

Also, I have heard from a source, a man I believe, that some other guys on that team aren't crazy about some of the stuff he does like the sideline tirade against us.

They aren't trading him though.

Edited by jeffro2000

5 hours ago, MSalmon said:

I agree. He's a scheme specific guy, that when Earl went down really showed how non-special he is. I'd rather have Jalen than him anyday

Jalen is the new Sherman. They even move similar on the field. He started even turning his head like sherm to play the ball. They can keep sherm. We have our own version. 

Yo_Lover likes this

11 minutes ago, TheFatboi said:

Jalen is the new Sherman. They even move similar on the field. He started even turning his head like sherm to play the ball. They can keep sherm. We have our own version. 

yup yup

Plus sherm done went crazy in Seattle. I'm wondering if Carroll isn't growing tired of all the tirades

jeffro2000 and TheFatboi like this

5 minutes ago, MSalmon said:

yup yup

Plus sherm done went crazy in Seattle. I'm wondering if Carroll isn't growing tired of all the tirades

I think what it really all boils down to is he/they miss Quinn. 

1 minute ago, TheFatboi said:

I think what it really all boils down to is he/they miss Quinn. 

you gotta wonder that. The whole defense has really gotten kinda bratty for lack of better word. Maybe they'll trade Bennett--i'll take that trade lol

44 minutes ago, hjerry said:

Poster makes awful thread

Other posters call out thread as being awful

Poster plays Martyr/acts like everyone calling him out are the true idiots

Ah, just another day in TATF

Do you expect any better honestly 

Yo_Lover, MSalmon and Ezekiel 25:17 like this

1 hour ago, hjerry said:

Poster makes awful thread

Other posters call out thread as being awful

Poster plays Martyr/acts like everyone calling him out are the true idiots

Ah, just another day in TATF

HJerry makes acerbic post; using passive-aggressive techniques to get his point across lol

7 hours ago, g-dawg said:

He is overrated, overpaid and in decline.   Of course Seattle wants to trade him.

No he's not. He's 28. Still in his prime. Just came off a 4 int 13 pd season. I wouldn't mind swapping Trufant for him to be honest.

55 minutes ago, BIRDLAND 2.0 said:

No. Serious. Isn't that him? Hope you're doing well. 23 years of marriage tomorrow! 

Well Congrats there Birdland! I can only hope we make it just as long as you guys! 

BIRDLAND 2.0 likes this

Well , no one on the Seahawks has talked about trading Sherman, that article has as much to do with reality as a mock draft.

On of the reasons for that is that trading Sherman would cost the  hawks 13 mil in dead money.

I read no further than "it's rumored". 

This might be as stupid as the trade MR idiocy.  

Its crap like this that makes me look at posters and wonder how old they are.  Even if this isn't pure speculation why on earth would we hurt our team by even considering such a stupid move?

Ezekiel 25:17 and blkbigdog35 like this

38 minutes ago, HASHBROWN3 said:

I read no further than "it's rumored". 

This might be as stupid as the trade MR idiocy.  

Its crap like this that makes me look at posters and wonder how old they are.  Even if this isn't pure speculation why on earth would we hurt our team by even considering such a stupid move?

Pretty much said it would'nt happen, but its replies like that that make you look like a 12 year old behind a keyboard.

Don't want that fool anywhere near our squad. They can keep him and his outbursts right where he is.