Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Falcon Ben

Super Bowl Replay on NFL Network On Now (2:45 Eastern)

26 posts in this topic

Man those first 3 quarters were AWESOME!!! The defense was balling, the offense started moving at will. The last thing I posted that night was at the beginning of the 4th qtr. it was "can we hold them for 15 more minutes?" There was no doubt we couldn't...then dayum!!! 

Wow I never realized how bad Jake was getting beat the whole game even worse on crucial 3rd downs. I feel like that pick 6 was a blessing in disguise for the patriots because when they got the ball back after going up 21-0, Deion and plenty of other defenders we're obviously gassed. I'm very upset again and my stomach has butterflies. I was watching the game just hoping it would have a different ending. I will never get over Superbowl 51 ever.

Flying Falcon and natod12 like this

5 hours ago, FalconFanSince1969 said:

nope.gif

I'm stealing this!    LOVE IT!

5 hours ago, Jerz said:

Wow I never realized how bad Jake was getting beat the whole game even worse on crucial 3rd downs. I feel like that pick 6 was a blessing in disguise for the patriots because when they got the ball back after going up 21-0, Deion and plenty of other defenders we're obviously gassed. I'm very upset again and my stomach has butterflies. I was watching the game just hoping it would have a different ending. I will never get over Superbowl 51 ever.

They had a 1 hour halftime break. They were coming off a bye week. They should not have been gassed.

I will never rewatch this game as long as I live,. Not worth the heart ache ready for the 2017 season to start and win it all only way any of us partially get over it.

4 hours ago, Jerz said:

Yes, Jake had a terrible game. The pick six masked what was an inconsistent offensive performance. For what was one of the top Offenses in NFL history, 21 points was subpar. 

Kung-Pow likes this

I recorded it and everytime I record.  My teams lose.  2012 UGA SEC Championship game.  2012 NFC Championship game.  2012 Clemson game.  I still have no watched it but I cannot delete it because I want that reminder of how close we were.  

11 minutes ago, Kaptain Krazy said:

Yes, Jake had a terrible game. The pick six masked what was an inconsistent offensive performance. For what was one of the top Offenses in NFL history, 21 points was subpar. 

What do you think led to such a subpar performance? I think the sloppy inconsistent play from the o-line really did us in. I mean Ryan's passer rating was freaking 144 it's literally amazing how we lost. I understand we had injuries along the o-line but it's really just so mind-boggling how it all just screwed everything up.

58 minutes ago, Jerz said:

What do you think led to such a subpar performance? I think the sloppy inconsistent play from the o-line really did us in. I mean Ryan's passer rating was freaking 144 it's literally amazing how we lost. I understand we had injuries along the o-line but it's really just so mind-boggling how it all just screwed everything up.

Yeah, it's insane for the QB to play well and the Offense stumble like they did (relatively speaking). OL struggled in the 2nd half. And it was Freeman's whiff on the block that led to the sack-fumble that turned the game around (just a punt that made New England drive the field would have been enough, smdh).

Jerz likes this

1 hour ago, Kaptain Krazy said:

Yeah, it's insane for the QB to play well and the Offense stumble like they did (relatively speaking). OL struggled in the 2nd half. And it was Freeman's whiff on the block that led to the sack-fumble that turned the game around (just a punt that made New England drive the field would have been enough, smdh).

That is the very reason why it is so hard to watch the game again. It literally makes you sweat even though you know what is going to happen. It was that close of a game where 1 play could literally make a huge difference :bang: