Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
atljbo

The Falcons workout 2 rushers

75 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, FentayeJones said:

Talking about Reddick

We know that they will move up if they want someone bad enough ........  #JetJones

RoddyWhite84 and g-dawg like this

47 minutes ago, atljbo said:

I think Reddick, Watt, and Young are 3 guys to look at ...... They have that SLB/DE appeal... They take over that Wheeler SLB position but also add a rusher on pass downs

Young?

33 minutes ago, atljbo said:

we like him alot..... IO like him also... He is raw but dude Tanoh Kpassagnon can become something special

I think so to I hope he's there for our 2nd rd pick but I also like Tarell Basham

2 minutes ago, boss said:

I think so to I hope he's there for our 2nd rd pick but I also like Tarell Basham

Basham is my fav  2nd round DE....This draft is deep with talent ,,,,Daeshon Hall also

These are players that Walter Football has listed as the Falcons having some sort of interest. Hasn't updated with the new ones posted but just wanted to share.
Atlanta Falcons
  • Tyus Bowser, OLB, Houston (SR)
  • Richie Brown, OLB/ILB, Mississippi State (EW)
  • Austin Calitro, OLB, Villanova (EW)
  • Austin Carr, WR, Northwestern (EW)
  • Tim Crawley, WR, San Jose State (PRO)
  • Kevin Davis, OLB, Colorado State (EW)
  • Evan Engram, TE, Ole Miss (SR)
  • Antonio Garcia, OT, Troy (SR)
  • Forrest Lamp^, OT/G, Western Kentucky (SR, COM)
  • Fabian Moreau, CB, UCLA (EW)
  • Hardy Nickerson, OLB/ILB, Illinois (EW)
  • Antonio Pipkin, QB, Tiffin (SR)
  • Donnel Pumphrey, RB, San Diego State (SR)
  • Duke Riley, ILB, LSU (SR)
  • Dalvin Tomlinson, DT/NT, Alabama (COM)
  • Kermit Whitfield, WR, Florida State (EW)

6 minutes ago, Scott Carasik said:

Also look at Jordan Willis,

Yea.. He is a guy i was going to try to check out tonight  or tomorrow.. I want to catch a couple of games of Trey Hendrickson also

Man!   Isn't nice to finally be in a position to target just great talent to help improve a team that has most of the pieces in place. Finally

Draftnut57 likes this

I've said all along our 1st rd pick is either Harris or Feeney... I'm sticking to that . This is what I see.

1. Harris

2. Dorian Johnson

Or

1. Feeney

2. Basham

1 hour ago, k-train said:

I've been on the Tanoh Kpassagnon train for a while now. Would love to see him in the red & black.

Hes a monster.  Where would have to draft him to get him? Our third round pick?

9 minutes ago, ike barn87987 said:

I've said all along our 1st rd pick is either Harris or Feeney... I'm sticking to that . This is what I see.

1. Harris

2. Dorian Johnson

Or

1. Feeney

2. Basham

Harris had probably the worst combine of all the edge rushers considering his hype. I do like Basham though he's really underrated. 

atlbaby likes this

2 minutes ago, JAxxSmooth said:

Hes a monster.  Where would have to draft him to get him? Our third round pick?

Our 3rd may as well be a 4th, because we pick so late each round. I'd think he'll be long gone by then.

I'm guessing our 2nd, and even then it could be too late & would require a trade up. Depending on what kind of a run we see on edge in the early-mid 1st, we might even have to take him at 31.

Two guys who would be awesome in Atlanta. If Haason Reddick fell to 31 I'd be so juiced. Can't see it happening though.

Tanoh is really explosive and is supposed to have a Julio work ethic. Wonder what role they see him in.

Villanova defensive end Tanoh Kpassagnon told me he had a meeting upcoming with the Falcons. That meeting occurred Thursday as coach Dan Quinn went to Villanova to work out the 6-7, 289-pound Kpassagnon. The Falcons are on the trail for pass-rush help. Kpassagnon was an FCS All-American after registering 11 sacks in 13 games this past season. He also was credited with 21.5 tackles for losses. Kpassagnon finished his college career with 105 tackles, 37.5 tackles for losses, and 22 sacks. ``I've watched the tape and he's really ascending,'' Quinn told ESPN. Quinn also went to Temple to work out linebacker Haason Reddick (below), projected as the 22nd overall pick to Miami in Todd McShay's latest draft. Reddick a great story as a former walk-on.

i?img=%2Fi%2Fcolumnists%2Fmcclure_vaughn_m.jpg&w=80&h=80&scale=cropVaughn McClure, ESPN Staff Writer

slimjim and Falcan Moore like this

Two of my biggest draft crushes. We also interviewed my dude Jamaal Williams. Just need to workout Josh Jones now lol. Reddick is my favorite player in the draft. 

A-TowN.- likes this