GrimeyKidd

Andre Roberts Inks Deal

66 posts in this topic

Just now, Bobby.Digital said:

I'd rather have Dontari Poe returning than Weems.  Roberts will be a big upgrade. 

Sad but Truuuuuuu

6 minutes ago, hjerry said:

No offense intended, but got anything that isn't against the Bears? 

Idk man, might as well take out Beasley's sacks against the horrid Broncos and Rams RTs then...it's not like Weems was doing this last year haha. The point is it's a considerable improvement, and it takes a lot for any return man to have 2 return TDs in a year.

Thought the catch was pretty dang impressive considering how clutch it was (4th down) and he was interfered with. Strong hands.

So I guess, with him added to Julio, Sanu, Gabriel, Hardy, and maybe Fuller, I'd say that this pretty much rules out WR on days 1 or 2, and probably 3 as well most likely.

Obviously can't rule anything out 100%, but I'd be very surprised if we picked a WR before day 3, if at all.

1 minute ago, Falcan Moore said:

Idk man, might as well take out Beasley's sacks against the horrid Broncos and Rams RTs then...it's not like Weems was doing this last year haha. The point is it's a considerable improvement, and it takes a lot for any return man to have 2 return TDs in a year.

Nah, I ain't saying he ain't good or anything, or that the return doesn't count. It's just the scout in me. I want to see him against tougher comp for better evaluation is all.

I helps me to form a more accurate opinion. 

5 minutes ago, hjerry said:

and isn't Jacksonville lol

Sorry to be such an ***. I just really want to see him in action against not a bottom 10 team in the NFL lol.

Well getting a kick return or punt return touchdown is not easy or common at all. The last one I remember Weems getting was in like 2010 so doing against anyone is impressive. Now if they were receiving highlights that's different.