Stoic

90/10......guess what this means.....

14 posts in this topic

How can a team have a helmet that is 90% Black (and beautiful), and a uniform that is (at a stretch) 10% black? Our unis SUCK! Why we deviated from the original design, I will never know...but it's TIME! Yes, I know that has been posted b4....but it kind of needs to be reiterated. 

I like the combo. It's called contrast. I would like it better if we didn't go red rocks on red jerseys. I would prefer Black socks for a darker look. Kinda like the ravens. Imo

Captain Falcon likes this

I hate wearing our red jersey even on Game Days(Though I still wear in SeaRefs Country on Game Days). The sleeves really kill any sort of style.

Well on TATF 90/10 means....

90% of these threads have been discussed before

10% are useful threads 

It would've been nice to kind of retro-fit the current emblem on a red helmet and go with an updated black jersey, kind of like the original color-scheme.

0 for 51 likes this

Yeah I'm tired of our currunt uni's they're pretty stale. After seeing all the compliments we got from other fans on our throwback uni's it would be nice to just rock with those.

Smiler11 likes this

32 minutes ago, Smiler11 said:

I love these Uni's. We should roll with these full time, they are far and away the best in the NFL...

tempHero_Composite--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.j

These are definitely my favorite. Hope we have these on some this season.

I hate the throwbacks. The old logo is trash. I wish we could still wear the black uniforms from the early 2000's but there's nothing wrong with our current design.